[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Universal Healthcare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Why can't you guys see everyone we have a moral obligation to pay for everyone's healthcare as a society? Pic related
>>
Somebody should press a revolver against that lady's dome and brain the stupid cunt haha
>>
File: Bill cosby on blacks.jpg (139 KB, 1371x716) Image search: [Google]
Bill cosby on blacks.jpg
139 KB, 1371x716
>>70435433

What do fat people say when you ask
"How did you get so fat?"
>>
>>70435516
Haha I wonder what her cast smells like haha
>>
File: 1460094171031.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1460094171031.webm
3 MB, 720x404
C'mon guys. These poor souls need treatment!
>>
>>70435516
No, clearly we should subsidize her moronic lifestyle
>>
universal healthcare+open borders=big disaster
universal healthcare+closed borders=ok
>>
File: 1454898596288.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454898596288.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>
>>70435749
I feel like I should give them money. Money will save them, obviously.
>>
>>70435433
People like her are already taken care of. I'm from California. There's this lady across the street from me. Latina lady. Bigger than her. She has two cars. Kias but still. Has about six niglets and a Stevie Wonder husband (he's kinda blind). She's also got some weird skinny old Mexican retard living with her and a bunch of shady Mexicans there. He's actual retarded not having a laugh. She's gets dropped off by Access. It's a service for disabled people. The city drives you around in a van all day. Target, the market wherever they'll take you. Apparently obesity is a disease, and God knows how much money she's making off the kids. She gets free groceries too.
>>
>>70435860
Maybe if your country isn't morbidly obese. But why should anyone pay for the health coverage for someone that actively refuses to be healthy?
>>
>>70435433
And they have a moral obligation to not get that fat. If you give out something unconditionally and people abuse it the whole system breaks down.
>>
>>70435596
>What do fat people say when you ask "How did you get so fat?"

>I have a thyroid issue!
>>
>>70435749
Why isn't legal to hunt these beasts?
>>
>>70435979
How much fast food have you seen her waddle home with?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 584x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 584x747
>>70436062
Because our cops are fat too.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 615x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 615x484
Healthcare should be a right, clearly.
>>
>>70436195
Disgusting.
This how our cops look.
>>
>>70436653
Look at those fine young men. So strong, so handsome...quintessentially Moorish.
>>
File: Thyroid2.jpg (16 KB, 358x359) Image search: [Google]
Thyroid2.jpg
16 KB, 358x359
>>70436035
Biggest bullshit ever.
>>
>>70436781
ribbit :)
>>
>>70436781
Clearly their goiters make them fat
>>
>>70435433
What if
Guys
What if
Guys, seriously
What If you're over a certain weight limit
You don't get to participate in free healthcare

You're welcome
>>
>>70436071
Several times. Pizzas, KFC, burgers. I'm a nosy motherfucker I know. I'd report them but don't know who to report them. Plus the stuff she buys could be covered by EBT. Several fast food places here take it. Pisses me off. She's there all day doesn't have a job, has two new cars gets free food, Healthcare, free house because I know the owner and she rents it as a deal with section 8. Also there was an incident a while back where the bus driver came to drop off her kid. He had to wait about two hours. No one came out of the house. You can't leave the kid if a parent or no one comes out for them. She came waddling out of her Kia soul and yelled at the driver and kid. I'd report them but the laws or whatever probably protect them.
>>
>>70436993
Asking someone their weight is a micro-aggression, can't have that in America.
>>
>>70435516
You get that feeling a lot living in America.
>>
>>70436781

shepherd ...
>>
>>70437085
Nothing's "micro" when you're over 300 lbs ;-)
>>
>>70435433

Ayy i seen peole that fat, and not once they had fucked up legs

is it anglo genes?
>>
>>70436993
>Thinking this would EVER be allowed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Our best bet is to just block universal healthcare as long as possible, and implement more government fitness initiatives for the kids.
>>
File: 1234.gif (494 KB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
1234.gif
494 KB, 350x198
>>70435433
I know this will not be a popular opinion here, but I really do feel bad for these people. If you look at them, and think about it, they have a disorder. Some sort of mental issue, that causes them to behave the way they do. Just like an addict. I think it's sad. And I have to wonder why society can justify other mental disorders like homosexuality, and transgender, and all this other ridiculous shit, but not being a fatass. Another thing to remember, is people are pretty much force fed sugar from birth. They're addicted to it. Some deal with it better than others.

In before
>fatty spotted

I'm not fat, I'm a manlet, but not fat. My Dad, and Grandpa are very fat. And my sister has struggled with her weight her entire life. Maybe that's why I can feel empathy towards these fatties. I can see how it's easy to hate on them, since most seem to be very self destructive. But I can't imagine why someone would willingly turn their body into a prison. I think it's sad.
>>
>>70435433
I hate to admit it, but Obama care is good for emergency medicine docs like me because we are legally forced to provide complete care to uninsured too. I fucking hate that shit.
>>
>>70436653
They look gay as fuck.
>>
>>70437204
>and implement more government fitness initiatives for the kids.

That's a terrible idea. The Government can't do a fucking thing right. They will fuck it right in it's ass. Just like they allow baby formula suppliers to pound all the babies in their ass with sugar.
>>
>>70437802
Both my parents and much of my extended family are morbidly obese and I have developed the complete opposite view.
I have zero sympathy for these people.

You can't classify every person lacking self-control as having a disorder, and you certainly can't help them all. They need to help themselves, or deal with the consequences themselves.
>>
>>70437802
I don't hate fatties. But i hate fattiest who think it's not their fault, or can't lift a finger to improve.

In Singapore the force anyone who's not in fit condition to go to boot camp, so they don't have an obesity problem. Not the worst idea desu.
>>
>>70438148
>The Government can't do a fucking thing right

Make passing physical fitness tests in school mandatory, the same as academic tests.
>>
>>70438477
That's retarded. What do you do if they fail? Hold them back a grade academically?
>>
>>70438578
Force them to take extra fitness classes until they can pass.
>>
>>70438259
This. I like both ideas.

Helping fatties somewhat if they have some genuine problem. But also letting them deal with the consequences.

Should you get free healthcare for complications of being fat if you didn't seriously pursue and professional help to lose weight? Then you should have to pay for your treatments. Got no money to pay? Then too bad. People die all the time. Big deal. There's better things to spend a health budget on than fatties who don't want to help themselves.
>>
File: 1457655294140.jpg (71 KB, 498x697) Image search: [Google]
1457655294140.jpg
71 KB, 498x697
>>70437802
nah m8, I'm anorexic/bulimic and working towards treatment. The fat people who don't put any effort into improving themselves have only themselves to blame

the thing with gays and trans is that those are immutable, whereas weight is entirely changeable. Fat people trying to blame society are just giving excuses as to why they haven't dealt with it yet.

like if someone pushed you into a pool, you can blame them all you want but in the end you're the only one who can get yourself out of the pool.
>>
>>70436195
LMFAO

THE MEMAYS R REEL

XDDD
>>
>>70438664
Okay, and when they fail those classes too?

Academic tests work because there is a whole system of grades set up. You pass one grade and move onto the next. You can't tie fitness into that system because physical and mental ability are entirely separate things.

You'd need to set up and entire system parallel to the education system, something like the fitness system or whatever. But that quickly becomes retarded too, because what happens when some fatass fails miserably in the physical system but excels in the academic system? You tell him he can't be a doctor because he can't run a ten minute mile?
>>
File: keyboard black.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
keyboard black.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>70435433
If I stabbed her leg would Crisco just ooze out?
>>
>>70435433
There are something more disgusting than a landwhale?
>>
>>70438905
If they still can't pass then sure hold them back, why not.

I've never met an intelligent fatty, so it's not like its a huge loss. Met plenty of chubby people who were smart, but never true fatty.
>>
>>70438905
>Okay, and when they fail those classes too?
Yes, just like other exams.

>You can't tie fitness into that system because physical and mental ability are entirely separate thing
They are not entirely seperate really. But even if they were, you can tie separate things together. What would the problem be?

>You tell him he can't be a doctor because he can't run a ten minute mile?
huh? You're making shit up now. He can't be a doctor if he's a fat shit. What's the problem?
>>
>>70439013

Brazilians.
>>
>>70439064
If there's an immensely talented, yet overweight brain surgeon who could save hundreds of lives, would you tell him he can't get his medical license because he failed his physical tests?
>>
>>70438913
I had the same exact thought (About stabbing the leg)

It just calls for it.
>>
>>70439390
Find me one example of an obese brain surgeon
>>
>>70436596
Colorado is almost always the least obese state on those maps. They're also thinking about the state providing universal healthcare. Bet if they do, the fatties and everyone else with terrible health will flock there and break the system quickly.
>>
>>70439390
That person has increased chances to die during operation so yeah, it would be reasonable. Being fat is unhealthy, period.
>>
>>70439390
you can't perform delicate neurosurgery with sausages for fingers
>>
>>70436195
How can this cops pass through the physical tests?
>>
>>70439390
>would you tell him he can't get his medical license because he failed his physical tests?
Yep. Because I'll probably save tens of thousands of lives by enforcing that rule, maybe including his.

And honestly, how fucking good can he be if he can't manage to lose weight when his entire career depends on it? If it's some genuine genetic condition, then fine, but if his only excuse is laziness than no. He can either get fit or fuck off.

You could argue we should allow very talented brain surgeons who don't have any licences to practice, to practice. I mean come on!! it's 2016!!!
>>
>>70437085
No need to ask about their weight when you can feel the force of gravity pulling on you due to their mass.
>>
>>70439603
In a lot of places (possibly everywhere I don't know), you only have to pass the test when you first become an officer.
>>
>Women leave the home and enter labor force
>Nobody in the home to cook for children
>Children no longer learn proper dietary habits
>"Parents" turn to fast "food" and microwavable "food" to supplement lack of dedicated homemaker in the family
>Anotherwaywomenfuckupamerica.jpg

Anyone have stats that show the correlation of single motherhood and obesity rates?
>>
Would you support Universal Healthcare if you got the "permit" before saying you are at least average health when it comes to self induced diseases aka not moribdly obese
>>
>>70439828
Only if it included no weed, tobacco, alcoholism, or any other drugs.
>>
>>70440105
>weed
>bad for your health
>>
>>70440105
of course, that also

for example you pay only minimum amount if you are normal heath when it comes to that shit, and premium amount if you smoke etc
>>
>>70440405
Found the nigger
>>
>>70435980
>>70436012
A large part of our NHS budget goes to fund local health programs and public information.

Prevention is better than cure - and it's working. The 18-25 demographic has the lowest rate of regular alcohol and tobacco consumption and although we're still fat, the message is starting to get through.

Why would a private company offering health insurance be incentivised to reduce the premiums of its customers?
>>
>>70440629
>Why would a private company offering health insurance be incentivised to reduce the premiums of its customers?
They don't need to. They just raise their profit margins if less people use the insurance they pay for.
>>
>>70435433
Holy shit

what the fuck is this? A spawn of Nurgle?
>>
>>70439273
Found the fattie
>>
>>70435749
Boys like a booty! Haven't you heard? They don't want no skinny chicks! Everyone needs a little cushion for the pushin
>>
File: 1456719083822.gif (2 MB, 268x253) Image search: [Google]
1456719083822.gif
2 MB, 268x253
>>70437802
There are entire industries of people dedicated to helping fatties be less fat. Gyms, home exercise equipment, personal trainers. There are nutritional guides freely and readily available, diet plans, exercise guides etc etc and all without going anywhere near some scam "diety" products.

I feel bad for trannies because the people who are supposed to help them are the ones that are saying "Off with the penis".

But fat people have tons of opportunities to get real help. You won't meet a personal trainer telling you to throw another mcbeetus burger down your throat - there is actual real help available in abundance for fatties.
>>
File: gay-pride-police-car-canada.jpg (110 KB, 646x366) Image search: [Google]
gay-pride-police-car-canada.jpg
110 KB, 646x366
>>70438084
>>
>>70437098
hue
>>
>>70439603
yeah they did 20 years ago, before the 20 donuts and 40 twinkies for breakfast diet
>>
>>70441255
>the people who are supposed to help them are the ones that are saying "Off with the penis".
Is there any actual effective treatment for transgenderism stuff? I presume it's like being gay, you're stuck with it.

If I was gay, I'd take whatever treatment would make me straight. Because a gay life sounds like it sucks shit. But i gather all you can do is put up with it.
>>
>>70441480
Yes, it's similar to anorexia. You have to get to engage in lots of therapy but it's relatively straightforward.
>>
>>70441576
Need sources on this. I'm ready to be redpilled.
>>
paying to help this guy with his diabeetus is the same as paying for programs for an actually mentally disabled retard to be helped through society, desu

because the fat guy is like that genetically. and I don't mean genetically fat, I mean he genetically is deficient in self-control, so that when he's put in an environment where he can easily get an abundance of food, he eats far more than he actually needs. most of us would seriously need to try extremely hard to get as fat as him, and constantly throw up and feel like death while doing it

so either help both of them or help neither.
>>
File: willlgeertruletheworld.jpg (393 KB, 1630x852) Image search: [Google]
willlgeertruletheworld.jpg
393 KB, 1630x852
>>70441634
>>
This applies only when you don't have to pay for foreigners.
>>
Can someone answer me this question?

How long would the guy in OP's photo live for if he was locked in a room indefinitely? And was only provided with water every day? For an average person I would only say around a month or so, but for this guy, what? 6 months? A year? He has so much excess fat it is scary.
>>
>>70441634
Reliable sources are almost nonexistent since the entire medical establishment is on board with bullshit sex reassignment surgery.

In truth something like in in 40,000 people is genuinely suffering from sexual dysmorphia. However in the US something like 1 in 5000 identify as trans.
>>
>>70441713
Bro it's not hard to get that fat, and you wouldn't need to sickeningly gorge yourself to do it. Spend a year not exercising and eating fast food you'll get there.
>>
>>70442819
t. guy who's never been that fat

fat people get fat, and then they more or less stay at that weight. they get to a point where they've reached an equilibrium, they're burning just as much as they put in, just by being so fat. that is obscenely fat, and there have to be serious problems with self-control to get that far. it would take more than a year too.

it's by no means easy for the average person to get that fat. they'll be eating to the point of punishment regularly
>>
File: TLU.jpg (36 KB, 650x347) Image search: [Google]
TLU.jpg
36 KB, 650x347
>>70441480
They are saying that they know that they are an x trapped in a y body. At the very most basic level this strikes me as illogical and impossible.

I was born my gender, am fine with it, been this gender my whole existence. I DO NOT KNOW what it 'feels' like to be my gender. I don't know what it's like for other people that share my gender, I have no idea if my 'feeling' of my gender is anything like theirs or if it is entirely unique.

I do not believe that a person is capable of knowing what it is or what it truly feels like to be any specific gender. We only know what we, ourselves, feel and are and it is not something that we can put words around.

You can assess the outward appearance of a gender but you cannot feel it.

For this reason I believe that trannies suffer from a form of mental illness- an impossible fiction wherein the reality that they exist in is somehow perceived by themselves to be wrong in a way that they could not possibly assess.

So I think it is wrong to feed that delusion. That 'playing along' will only make them more sick. But that's just me.
>>
>>70443036
if you just take it as "all the things people associate with girls are things I want to do" and "all the things people associate with boys are things I don't want to do", then it makes some degree of sense

except the same people will turn around and say all the differences between genders are le social constructs.

I agree that it's a mental illness though. how would it not be? in fact, I think the general consensus even among liberal psychologists is that it's a mental illness. it's just that they then go and say one of the effective treatments to the illness is transitioning.

any desire to mutilate your body otherwise would be seen as illness, but suddenly when it's a sex organ it's okay
>>
>>70442544
>In truth something like in in 40,000 people is genuinely suffering from sexual dysmorphia. However in the US something like 1 in 5000 identify as trans.
source? Or is this more like
>I feel this is true, therefor it is
>>
>>70442531

Well, let's see.
The intake required per day to stay alive is around 2200kcal.
Considering he'd be locked in a room and basically never move it'd be lower, but let's assume it wouldn't.

2200 is for a normal person though.

I'd assume heconsumes more on the 5000 side in order to sustain all that body mass.

Eyeballing it, he must weight at least 200kg, with at least 80kg being composed of fat.

Fat provides 9kcal of energy per gram.

So that gives us an energy reserve of ~720Mcal.

At first he would lose 555g of mass per day, but this quantity would quickly drop off as he loses more and more weight.

Using an extremely crude extrapolation (I can't be arsed to do anything better), we can derive that he would consume about 40kg of his fat reserve in the first 70 days (@555g/day).

Then, reducing the expenditure at a mere 350g/day, it would still take about 100 days to consume the other 40kg.

So it comes down to about 180 days, or six months, before you can start counting the 30 days that a regular person would last.

...jesus.
>>
>>70443594
Conducted via twitter survey
>>
>>70442531
>>70443725
he needs protein

he'll die from catabolizing his organs for protein long before he burns through all his fat reserves, if he's not allowed to eat

not to mention vitamins and minerals.

but if you gave him a multivitamin, and enough protein, then you can start talking about how long
>>
>>70444353

Well yes, of course I was ignoring everything but the crude caloric requirements.

He'd probably die from iron deficiency.
>>
Put them in scuba gear and use them as anchors
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.