[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Police are investigating a photo posted on social media that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: k7urKYY.png (354 KB, 622x344) Image search: [Google]
k7urKYY.png
354 KB, 622x344
>Police are investigating a photo posted on social media that showed students from a New Jersey high school playing a "Jews vs. Nazis" drinking game.

Why can't the white man let go his racism?
>>
File: vacuum_sex1-769243.jpg (16 KB, 185x300) Image search: [Google]
vacuum_sex1-769243.jpg
16 KB, 185x300
>>70435275

Why would the police be investigating something that is completely legal?

Ah... New Jersey, that explains it.
>>
>>70435275
What the fuck are the police investigating?
>>
came here to post about this. link for the lazy: http://planetprinceton.com/2016/04/07/jews-vs-nazis-beer-pong-played-by-group-of-princeton-high-students/

comment section is amusing.
>>
File: aN54Mmn.jpg (225 KB, 868x1120) Image search: [Google]
aN54Mmn.jpg
225 KB, 868x1120
Just saying, these kids got the idea from this pic that was posted years ago. Sad the cops are involved.
>>
>>70435275
jews are white. mitochondrial DNA testing proved that almost all of them are just romanians , itallians and the ones that look like their from the middle east are spainards (ancestral muts with kebab DNA)

white people hating white people isnt racist. while /pol/ might not consider any of the 3 groups mentioned as white legally they are
>>
heres the blog where it blew up: https://jamaicaponder.wordpress.com/2016/04/06/drinking-games/
>>
>>70435275
>>70435588
>land of freedom
>>
Did you faggots think that this could be because they're drinking while underaged?
>>
File: 1401174642870.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1401174642870.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>70435588
That looks fun as hell. I'll try to get my friends together to play it. Fortunately they aren't spineless faggots.
>>
>>70435822
Police investigating underage drinking is just as retarded as police investigating a "Jews vs. Nazis" drinking game.
>>
>>70435537
>comment section is amusing.
By amusing I think you meant infuriating. I can't stand these fucking Jews that exaggerate how serious this shit is. None of those kids had any malicious intent I bet and just did it because the act was taboo thus funny. This is exactly what Milo gave an interview about two weeks ago. There is no message here but those sneaky pieces of shit are actually calling to punish these kids. God I really hope Jews get exposed one day for this bullshit. I feel in 20 years once the holocaust is approaching 100 years fewer and fewer people will give a shit about it anymore thus they lose their greatest card.
>>
>>70435822
Read the story leaf, they barely mention them being underage. Everyone is more upset they were dok g something offensive.
>>
>>70435588
All the jews I know would find this game fun as hell. Why do some people just not get dark humor?
>>
>>70435734
>https://jamaicaponder.wordpress.com/2016/04/06/drinking-games/
Oh look another nigger who probably believes she needs to protect the Jews because all her professors and advisors that are pro BLM are Jewish and have conversations about how Jews understand the black struggle.
>>
>>70435537
Holy shit that comment section. I just want to aussie shit post them all to hell. But nooo... gotta have a fagbook account.
>>
>>70435275
this looks fun, would play/10
>>
>>70436072
I don't think it's even the jews that are upset. It's just a bunch of overly-sensitive SJWs that like to get outraged for groups they are not even a part of.
>>
>>70435275
I will try this shit at home
A l o n e rip
>>
File: imrs.php.jpg (283 KB, 1484x1304) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
283 KB, 1484x1304
>>70436305
No dude, as someone who spends way too much time arguing a day on disqus, when articles like this pop up baby boomer Jews come out of the woodwork and swarm the comments and call for the maximum punishment of these people and act like what happened is the greatest travesty known to man. This same shit happened with pic related, when a young girl took a selfie at Auschwitz they called to have her life ruined. These people are absolute fucking scum. God I wish those comments were open.
>>
>>70436292
nice flag.
>>
>>70436090
not underaged
in highschool
>

is new jersey really full of losers?
>>
Did this before.

Got brought up as a joke. Jewish friends insisted playing it.

Managed to lose despite the much harder to hit rack...
>>
>>70436590

she looks like a hag
>>
>>70435275
I am a jew and thas funny..but btw that picture is old
>>
>>70436180

This. Law student reporting in, this looks like exactly the kind of game I would play with my Jewbro classmates if we chilled in a house instead of out at bars.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? It's a drinking game, not a political rally.
>>
>>70436590
When she was later interviewed on tv, she was asked if she had a chance to undo her "mistake" would she? She said no because she didn't do anything wrong. Laughed hard because you know they were expecting her to break down in tears, apologize and grovel at the feet of the PC overlords.
>>
>>70435371
Underage drinking
>>
>>70435275
>Why can't the white man let go his racism?
Why doesn't anyone understand that making racist jokes doesn't mean you're a violent racist?
>>
>>70435275
what the fuck, I don't see anything wrong with this
>>
>>70435275
why would the police get involved in something that is not illegal to do?
>>
File: laughing dany.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
laughing dany.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>70435275
>police investigate a drinking game devised by shitfaced students

Holy shit America really is the cuckiest of them all.
>>
Whoever took the photo is a fuckface.

Anyways, as I have never heard of a Jew NOT love the idea of Jews vs Nazis beer pong, one has to wonder who exactly is getting offended over this. I mean it's in bad taste obviously but it's not maliciously racist, just dark humor. Probably some cuck that has taken it upon himself to feel offended on behalf of other groups.
>>
>>70435275
NJ resident here. Our state is plagued with neo-hippies, liberals and Sanders fanatics. So this comes as no surprise
>>
>>70435367
>completely legal

Highschool...

Drinking Game...
>>
There's still people who claim America isn't cucked to the bone on this board lol
>>
>>70437147
link?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.