[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't /pol/ supporting him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: Unknown.jpg (6 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6 KB, 202x249
Why isn't /pol/ supporting him?
>>
>>70434738

He killed that DC whore madam right?
>>
>>70434738
>Make all drugs legal
>Cripple the federal
>15% flat tax
He's a crack pot
>>
McAfee is the Trump to his Jeb
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
OPEN BORDERS
LEGALIZED DEGENERACY
FEEL THE JOHNSON
>>
It's 2016
>>
>>70434738
Because libertarians are failures.
>>
>>70434738
Because /pol/ switched from liberty to authoritarian shit and getting fucked in the ass by the big government.
>>
because libertarians are wrong about open borders
>>
Filename says everything.
>>
>>70435030
I would vote for McAfee purely so we could have a drug-addicted pscyho man whore as President. Think Gary Busey x1000. McAfee would take Madman Theory to the next level.
>>
>>70434738

Because libertarians are pussies. We need men willing to defend Western culture, not nu-males who are willing to let the saveges through the gates in pursuit of unattainable ideals.
>>
>le 5% man
>>
>>70434738
He was great on NCIS.
>>
>>70434857
>he's crazy for wanting more freedom

How do people not comprehend the disgusting blob our government has become? A good government doesn't need 1/10th of the fucking money it takes in from taxation to work. 15% is still too fucking much.
>>
>>70434738
lolbertarianism is a phase
>>
>>70434738

He's not a libertarian, and won't win, so why compromise my principles to vote for him?
>>
>open boarders
>what is roads
>>
>>70435555
Then cut back on Welfare spending or start requiring people to work for public services if they want the benefits.

Just a blanket HARD change will fuck everything
>>
>>70434738
Because of his stance on the gay wedding cake thing. That's one of the times where the free market/libertarian view is REALLY CLEAR and makes 100% sense, and he abandons it. Not cool.
>>
>>70436027
Yeah, I didn't understand him on that one too.
>>
libertarians are natural born nation wreckers
>MUH OPEN BORDERS
>>
>>70435730
You realize Bill Clinton did this, right? It was part of his welfare reform.
Obama stopped it.
>>
>>70434738
Horrible toupee.. Can't trust a man who is uncomfortable in his own skin.
>>
literally who
>>
>>70436461
Gary Johnson
>>
>>70436422
And I don't see anyone praising Obama outside of Hilary
>>
>>70437405
liberals do, because it keeps more people leashed to their welfare dollars which makes them vote democrat
>>
>>70434738
After the lolbertarian debates: no. I'm for McAfee/Peterson for my vote, Trump for the win
>>
honestly why not vote for him? he is a decent person
>>
>>70434738
He supports the private prison industry that advocates maximizing the number of things that are illegal in order to increase their customer base. No true Libertarian can support making a profit off of restricting the freedoms of citizens. Anyone who puts dollars ahead of liberty deserves death.
>>
>>70435301
>>70435205
>>70435709
>>70436353

thats a meme, there are property rights not borders, therefore no one can freely enter
>>
/pol/ supports him but is focusing on Trump because Trump has a much higher chance of winning
>>70435205
Are you fucking retarded? Learn what you're talking about before you speak, dumbass. For many libertarians, open borders is the end goal in an ideal society, but in the modern world, most libertarians support borders (at least in the United States) because of the welfare state (which results in money being taken from citizens and then given to immigrants) and because of the threat of ISIS (which puts the life and liberty of US citizens at risk of ISIS is given free reign to come here).
The Libertarian Party does not support open borders.

>>70435730
Libertarians want to abolish welfare. They can't come out and say it blatantly like that because then people won't vote for them.
>>
Im supporting him
>>
>>70435145
A failure that turned a 2 billion deficit to a 1 billion surplus in New Mexico.
>>
>>70436027
This. Johnson is shit on libertarianism. He's a sjw who wants to cut taxes basically. Hes a libertarian cuck. A cuckbertarian.
>>
>>70441128
Based on the debate, I don't think he ACTUALLY wants any of the non-libertarian stuff, I think he just thinks that some of the things he's saying will make him seem more electable.

Which makes him exactly like the Cuckservatives.

TRUMP/MCAFEE 2016!
>>
>>70436461
>>70436531
>OP's filename: Unkown

lol
>>
>>70434738
nobody cares about protest votes
>>
>>70441978
>>70435279
Are yall talking about John McAfee, the founder of mcafee antivirus?
>>
File: 1460059401273.jpg (25 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1460059401273.jpg
25 KB, 500x400
>>70434738
He wants to force Jews to bake cakes for Nazis.
>>
>>70442127
Yes. He's running for the Libertarian nomination.
>>
>>70441978
I agree, lets start using a term like cuckservative but for johnson. let this be a meme; cuckbertarian
>>
>>70434738
My Young Americans For Liberty chapter hosted him in 2012 for a speech. This guy is a joker, I know he has done great things in New Mexico, but I cannot see this guy as a serious chief executive of our country, he basically talked about Pot the whole time, especially when he went to the bar with us afterwards. I really was not impressed with him, he seemed like a vapid pothead, or maybe he was just high.

Although even though he seemed low-energy then, apparently he has high enough energy to run marathons and run a state so maybe my judgement is wrong..
>>
>>70442368
Nah, gotta be something with the weed. I liked him up until he started giggling like a schoolgirl about dude weed.
>>
>>70442478
Exactly, I'm telling you this is his #1 issue, anyone that obsessed with an intoxicating lazy person drug shouldn't be president
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO american edition

what is his stance on immigration and free trade?
>>
>>70434738
I support him but most of /pol/ isn't self sufficient so they cling to big government like Trump
>>
>>70434738
This faggot isn't even a libertarian, he doesn't support freedom of association and the right to discriminate.

>>70434857
Because the war on drugs has been so successful, right?
>>
Because I support Austin Petersen Senpai desu.
>>
>>70440909
during the overall economic boom under clinton lol
>>
>>70435229
underrated post
>>
>>70434738
He does marijuana and I can't support a drug user

Libertarians would have a lot more credibility if they focused more on privacy, trade, immigration, etc instead of being known as the legalize drug party
>>
>>70442748
all politicians do drugs
>>
>>70435145
He got 2 terms as a Republican governor in fucking New Mexico.
He was a popular governor.

Also like all libertarians they still have to work with non libertarian politicians.
They only veto a lot of laws and make the government a bit more efficient when all is said and done.
The state government still grew a little under Gary Johnson.

If Gary Johson becomes president he would have to work with a bipartisan cognress.
The only thing that will happen is non-interventionist foreign policy and maybe gutted corporate tax code (no more loopholes) and maybe a lot more liberal drug laws.
Libertarian presidents really won't be able to gut the government unless there is a libertarian congress.(which won't happen)

Maybe democrat congress + libertarian president would be pretty cool.
In the past a republican congress + democrat president has been good.
Democratic congress + GOP president is pure shit.

I'd personally prefer a dem congress + libertarian president before a GOP congress + libertarian president.
>>
>>70442676
>>70442678
>>70442748
This. For your own good burgers, go vote for Austin Peterson on the primaries. Johnson is a dude weed lmao sjw cuck and McAfee is just to crazy and has a criminal record.
>>
>>70442923
And most have better things to talk about in public. I don't talk about the fact that I like weed in public. I'm not the guy where you smell it and then look over and it's a nigger with a j sitting around not giving anything at all a second thought.
>>
>>70442923
I'd rather them do Coke and actually work then weed and be lazy.

Or maybe weed will help the gridlock and make sure the government is too lazy to oppress me. And coke feeds the megalomania.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.