[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until the United States federal government mandates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: common core trapezoid2.jpg (290 KB, 2728x1984) Image search: [Google]
common core trapezoid2.jpg
290 KB, 2728x1984
How long until the United States federal government mandates that all public bathrooms in the United States are gender-neutral? And I don't mean that trannies can use the bathroom they like. I mean that even normal "cis" people can. Get rid of the "male" and "female" designations of public bathrooms entirely.

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: flag.jpg (182 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
182 KB, 600x835
>>
Since this is a shit thread, I'll post the reply I wrote to the thread that got deleted.

>>70430619
One of the reasons myopia is so common is due to something like the flynn effect. Over time, populations are becoming taller. This means their heads are larger, and their ocular cavities (and eyes) are larger. Now, the eye's size will have little effect on its operation, within certain tolerances. However, those tolerances have been exceeded, and the lens of the eye simply isn't evolved to properly focus light to the back of this much larger eye.
There are other factors which are environmental, however - a lack of bright enough light during growth periods means the lens is less able. Not focusing on far-distance objects makes the lens more adept at close work, but less able to focus on things farther away. In short, if your kid spends all day inside reading, instead of looking at the world around them, and playing in the sun, they are more likely to develop short-sightedness.
This combination of larger craniums and more time spent reading as children mean that those who wear glasses are more intelligent on average than those who do not - which is where the stereotype comes from.
>>
I just got back from a trip to Seattle, and outside of the airport and the hotel , Every restroom I encountered was designated without mentioning gender (i.e. non-gendered). This also meant no urinals.
>>
>>70434090
inb4 this thread gets derailed by sperglords who want to talk about the trapezoid

Just admit you wanted to get a 300 thread you fucking attention whore loser

SAGE
>>
>>70435376
You mean just the single-occupancy bathrooms, or even multi-stall bathrooms? I see single-occupancy gender-neutral bathrooms everywhere but never in my life have I seen a gender-neutral multi-occupancy bathroom.
>>
File: dubs.png (630 KB, 700x783) Image search: [Google]
dubs.png
630 KB, 700x783
>>70436333
>posted at 16:33:44
>333
>3344
>>
>>70436515
Where in the fuck do you live that's 6 hours ahead of Mountain Time?
>>
>>70436667
I live in MDT/MST. I use UT because it is the most objective time standard.
>>
WHO
GIVES
A
FUCK?
>>
>>70436914
Many people
>>
File: pol.jpg (32 KB, 338x441) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
32 KB, 338x441
>>
>>70437220
about fucking toilets? seriously?
>>
>>70438305
Yes. It's the CURRENT YEAR and this isn't India, what do you expect?
>>
File: pol2.png (556 KB, 1033x657) Image search: [Google]
pol2.png
556 KB, 1033x657
>>
File: politically incorrect.png (81 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
politically incorrect.png
81 KB, 225x225
>>
>>70434090
Also this is geometry, not common core.
>>
>>70440384
>70
no it's not
>>
>>70440384
>doesn't get it
Burger education
>>
File: common core trapezoid SOLVED.png (2 MB, 2728x3841) Image search: [Google]
common core trapezoid SOLVED.png
2 MB, 2728x3841
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.