[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what /pol/ think about this film? english title:Look who's back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
what /pol/ think about this film?
english title:Look who's back
>>
At first i found it pretty funny, then it just got too "hurr hurr look how hitler is still liked by all in germany"
>>
File: Checkmate-Logo.jpg (144 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
Checkmate-Logo.jpg
144 KB, 850x600
>>70434034
>Wanna be intellectuals try to mock and laugh at Hitler.
>Me: Six gorillions!
>Silence.
>Walks away. Disparagement of the Führer denied.
>>
>>70434034
Thought it was touching desu.
>>
>>70434034
Deutschland erwache!
>>
>>70434034
it's a film? I heard that it was a book and meant to read it. Would be great to watch the film instead.
>>
Post the trailers next time OP :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtW1Lq5c04E
>>
>>70436581
It was a book at first, then they decided to make a movie about it.

I would suggest you to read the book, my friend. The movie is more or less 'le funny Hitler compilation'
>>
>>70434034
I can't even watch Das Boot without being triggered by anti Hitler sentiment.
>>
when is this shit on netflix, theres no torrents n i want 2 watch
>>
>>70434034
I couldn't find it anywhere, be it in French, English on German, there only are a very few sites and all of them are locked.

The book was very easy to download, but the movie is nowhere to be found, it's not on any the France's movie databases, I don't know if it ever got adapted in here at all despite dating several months back.

Why such a confinement and do you have any links?
>>
>>70436958
check putlocker

theres also a german equivalent of putlocker but i forgot the name, it has all tv shows n movies with german dubs
>>
WHERE can I watch this shit
>>
>>70437280
http://putlocker.is/watch-look-whos-back-online-free-putlocker.html

Putlocker has almost every movie you want. They don't have the newest of the new but eventually they go on there.
>>
>>70437664
KAT has it.
>>
>>70436770
>I would suggest you to read the book, my friend.

Mein deutcher sprach ist slecht. I can barely read any German because I never speak, read or write any German. Is the english version any good or will I miss out on a lot?
>>
>>70434034
>starts out looking like a fun movie
>it's meme-hitler, but they seem to try and make him consistent
>soon they sprinkle in useless comedy parts, like hitler talking about how important preservation of nature is, followed by throwing away a coffee cup
>constantly mix in cherry picked dumb germans like in those "how stupid are x" videos on youtube

>strongest message throughout the movie is to be wary of propaganda disguised as satire/entertainment
>movie ends with literally telling the audience that opposing mass immigration is basically the same as supporting hitler, while the actor says "I can work with that." (basically saying he can turn those people into nazis), i kid you not

The movie is mostly boring and full of cliché, they couldn't resist going full propaganda in the end, directly opposing the main message the movie was trying to convey for 2 fucking hours.
>>
>>70437800
Thanks, there even are French subs.
>>
Is this about that one were the actor walked around town and was greted by elder people telling him how they missed him?
>>
>>70434034
I read the book and it was garbage.
Most of it was the typical "person from the past dealing with current technology in a wacky fashion". It didn't really go anywhere and didn't have much of a message. You could have had the same book but with any other historical character and it would have been the same.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.