[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Mexico that bad of a place as Americans suggest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: mehico.png (117 KB, 2048x1393) Image search: [Google]
mehico.png
117 KB, 2048x1393
Is Mexico that bad of a place as Americans suggest?
>>
>>70433151

Not at all. The North of Mexico is definitely Detroit-tier, but Mexico is a very nice place. Ive travelled there alot.

Americans dont know shit, considering that more than half of them dont even have a passport.
>>
>>70433282
I thought all the natives lived down south
>>
>>70433151
Mexico is safer than many cities in the US like Miami, Philadelphia, Chicago, New Orleans, Washington D.C, or Atlanta.
>>
avoid the border and the cartel states and you're good
>>
>>70433282
>tourist traps in Rosario are nice

Mexico is a shithole senpai. I've lived 20 miles from the border my entire life.
>>
>>70433282
>traveled there a lot
Do you mean you went to the fancy tourist places that only appear good so they can make money?
>>
>>70433151
The eastcoast is pretty nice. Have been around in the state of Veracruz for a few months. As a tourist/foreigner you are safe from the cartells. They dont kill potential customers, and the organized crime keeps the small-time criminals away. For everything else there are patroling feds in jeeps with mounted machineguns.

Pretty shitty place to live though, unless you are rich.
>>
>>70433282
What states did you visit?
Tijuana, Chihuahua and Sonora are crime-ridden shitholes.
Nuevo Leon is actually decent in most aspects.
>>
>>70433386
>Mexico is safer than Washington DC
You on crack?
>>
>>70433282
>very nice place
fuck outta here. You're that same austrian shitter that posts in every fucking mexican thread. Remove taco and fuck off.
>>
>>70433151
Most of Mexico is pretty nice.

>>70433282
>Americans dont know shit, considering that more than half of them dont even have a passport.
'Cuz plenty of Americans don't need one. We don't live in some tiny shit-hole where you need a passport to drive for two hours in any direction.
>>
>>70433515

Ive been to:

>Queretaro
>DF
>Aguascalientes
>Chiapas
>Oaxaca
>Guanajuato
>Yucatan
>Quintana Ro
>Campeche
>Puebla
>Guerrero
>Veracruz
>Baja California

Its lovely place and I feel safer in Mexico than in most big US cities.

>>70433340

Ironically most northern Mexicans identify as Yuros, but since the drug trafficking goes through there, thats where 20,000 dead since 2010 comes from. The border towns.
>>
>>70433151
Yes
>>
File: Europe-byAmericans.jpg (62 KB, 483x688) Image search: [Google]
Europe-byAmericans.jpg
62 KB, 483x688
>>70433282
All we need is an enhanced driver's license to travel an area much greater than your entire Yuropoor continent, Adolf. Including the rich and diverse cultures of Mexico and Canada kek
>>
>>70433151
even liberals hate mexico, notice they threaten to move to canada or the UK? but not their beloved hard working mexico?
>>
>>70433634
>Washington DC
The place will look like a shithole if you take a wrong turn
>>
Probably worse

Outside the capital city of course
>>
>>70433640

>You're that same austrian shitter that posts in every fucking mexican thread.

Belgium asked about Mexico, have you been?

No? Then shut your obese and autistic cunt mouth you faggoty little sperglord.
>>
>>70433151
It's like every other country

There's good parts
There's bad parts
There's go there and you will die part
>>
>>70433634
DC is like Baltimore, one wrong turn and you end up in the ghetto.
>>
>>70433634
two friends murdered on DC metro in broad daylight in summer 2015. I GTFO soon after
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 1290x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 1290x950
>>70433151
The Aztecs were literally demon people
>>
>>70433282
ultimate bluepill faggot. You sounds like high schooler
>>
>>70433151
Mexico is horrible if your poor, labor laws and shit are pretty fucked up that's why uneducated peoples make like 9 dollars a day for 15 hours of work. ( keep in mind a lot of these migrant workers are so uneducated a lot of them don't even speak Spanish instead they speak native languages or are from shit tier South American countries )

If you have a good education though and a decent job it's pretty nice about the same quality of living as in the USA.
>>
>>70433151
Not really
Just depends where you are
I've been a couple of times and a taxi driver told me not to speak English in some part of the town but I speak Spanish so it's not a problem

My grandparents have a ranch in the mountain range in pic related in the state of Mexico. It's not the house but of the mountains they live in

It's fucking based Mangos and natural Rivers to swim in,mangos, tangerines and coffee to pick. My grandparents place is literally on top of a mountain
It's fucking based
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 800x533
>>70434118
Fuck forgot pic
>>
Planning a long Pan-American motorcycle trip for later this year into next. Not too worried about Mexico since I figure I can avoid the worst of it by going down through Baja to avoid the really fucked up North.

What are some places worth chilling for an extended period? Preferably safe, cheap, quiet, with beaches?
>>
>>70433282
Maximilian pls go
>>
>>70433151
>In the airport they literally need you to pay the taxi fare BEFORE you board the taxi in case the driver tries to steal from you or beat the shit out of you as an excuse
>Kidnapping tourists is a common tactics
>Drug cartels
>Drug ridden streets even in the most modern cities
>Dirty everywhere you go
>Lazy idiots at hotels would prefer not to clean your room because that's too much work and can't be hassled
Meximo is a bad place as Americans, and any person, would suggest you.
>>
>>70433555
I've heard bad things about Veracruz / the whole Gulf Coast re: safety. No?
>>
>>70433823
I'm from jalisco you shit stain. Fuck off.
>>
>>70434291
"Hey there smooth skin"
>>
>>70433645
>>Americans dont know shit, considering that more than half of them dont even have a passport.
>'Cuz plenty of Americans don't need one. We don't live in some tiny shit-hole where you need a passport to drive for two hours in any direction.

thats not the point useless excrement of human being, its that you dont know shit about the world and probably never will, so noone should take word from ameristupids about travel

how can you be so stupid to have missed the point? are you stupid?
>>
>>70433386
Chicago is pretty segregated and nice senpai, let the niggers kill themselfs. Besides there is no reason you should ever ventrue to the south side.
>>
>>70434291

how dead do you have to be inside to be able to carve someone's face off with such finesse.

Mexicans truly are soulless psychopaths.
>>
>>70433675
Im from yucatan :)
>>
>>70434291
Was that an innocent bystander or a rival cartel member?

Still pretty scary senpai
>>
>>70434931

all the colorful kills you see posted here are cartel members killing other cartel members, they do it to send a message
>>
File: mexico.jpg (47 KB, 592x444) Image search: [Google]
mexico.jpg
47 KB, 592x444
>>70434901
whatever do you mean? according the mexican police wild animals did that.
>>
>>70433386
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>70433151
Prima plek voor vakanties. Spanje meets de tropen.
>>
>>70434901

It's not that hard. You just need to cut in a few places and peel. Why do you think skinning animals doesn't result in random clumps of leather?
>>
>>70435103
How common is this?
>>
>>70435103

Mexican police are complicit in this. The cartels run Mexico. The police is there to give an illusion of 'good' in society, they're managed opposition.
>>
>>70435185

pretty sure american niggers kill more people than mexican cartels nowadays

worst years are behind us thankfully
>>
>>70435291
i wouldn't say that your worst years are behind you, just that you've progressed from incredibly shitty to somewhat shitty
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 960x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 960x746
Border towns are dangerous. Everything else is fine.
>>
not my first choice for vacation
>>
>>70435179

my point is you're holding the head of another human being, with his face staring at you, as you gracefully cut around it.

You genuinely have to be dead inside to be able to do that.
>>
>>70433151

Yes, having lived in Chihuahua MX for several months (before the drug war), I can say that I've literally walked into a drug lord gun cache on accident. I've seen children with amputated limbs digging through trash to find shit to eat and I've seen people who live in "cardboard houses". My cousin was killed at the very beginning of the drug war in 2009, goons came into a disco/rave and shot the entire place up with AK47s - presumably looking for a drug dealer but not bothering with the casualties because "fuck it".

Mexico is a fucked up place but for whatever reason "multiculturalism is great, Mexicans are such amazing people, don't Mexicans make you jealous at how amazing they are hurrrrrrr".

Fuck Mexicans, they need to get their dirty wetback asses out of Texas.
>>
it's a cool place to visit, avoid the cartel trucks and shitty alleys and youre fine

shit place to live though.
>>
>>70435011

So a tourist or an innocent citizen will generally be safe in Mexico?
>>
>>70435379

you don't know shit

all this bloodshed began in 2006 because the dumbass president thought he could wipe the cartels out without effort and he ended up causing a massive shitstorm, since then it has cooled off

faggot amerilards funding the cartels and buying all their shit doesn't help either
>>
>>70435512

Nah you're just a soft cunt
>>
>>70435663
>nowthatswhatIcalledgy.jpeg
>>
>>70435654

behave like you would in america, stay away from ghettos etc

mexicans think very highly of white people for whatever reason
>>
>>70433282
>>70434246
Maximilian pls come back
>>
>>70435655

Your country is degenerate, don't blame Americans when your own government cooperates with the cartels or is just as bad/evil in social policy. Mexico is a fucked up place and the only people who can fix it are Mexicans- unfortunately Mexicans (such as yourself) are primarily inferior/subhuman and degenerate so there's really very little chance of that happening.
>>
File: tacohell.jpg (11 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
tacohell.jpg
11 KB, 293x172
>>70435793

>Cartel posting intensifies
>>
Well Mexico isn't doing shit to repair it's reputation to begin with so fuck Mexico.
>>
>>70435904

>your country is degenerate
>americunts arm and fund cartels just to get their high and further degenerate their society

common core victim or just retarded?

either way you better start learning spanish you limp wristed faggot
>>
D E S I G N A T E D

M U R D E R

D I S T R I C T S

Mexico is one of the worst places in the world next to Brazil. I'd rather spend a week in Baghdad.
>>
>most of the American flags are chicanos themselves and/or poor Americans who have to compete for low tier jobs
>>
No i just spent time in mexico and atlixco its a good place although pretty poor
>>
What would happen if the US legalized all currently illegal drugs?

Would the cartels disintegrate because of all the legitimate businesses eating at their profits?
>>
>>70435577

>before the drug war

war?

>Children digind in to the trash to get food
lmao

If you are a minor, you can just go to DIF ( Desarrollo Inegral Familiar) and they give free food, psycological atention, and child services.

There is also a special number for violence in the family, if you are a children or women, you call the police because of violence and 5 min later they will take the person who hit that women or children.

We are not africa you piece of shit, even the most fucked up communities lost in the montains have clean wather and food.

The indigeous ppl of mexico drink more coca cola than you, you stupid fuck.

No we have good family values, and a great society, in the usa you have more shit than the cartel wars, your fucking niggers kill at each other and chip our every time, you have beta faggots uprising killing ppl in public schools?

Please, here kids settle thigs with the first and can be proud about it latter., we are not vegative little faggots who build up feelings since kinder garden on racism and xenophobe.

You havent liven in mexico.

Try harder gringo.
>>
>>70434291
Holy fuck not even Molenbeek behaves this bad
>>
>>70433151
If you try to travel from one side of the country to the other the likelihood of being killed is 100%.
>>
>>70435975

All Mexico is good at doing is pointing to the evil Yankee as the source of all of their problems. They don't have steady running water in most parts of North Mexico- how can you expect a nation filled with people who average an IQ of 10 to ever fix their degeneracy? It's not going to happen. They will continue to dump their starving poor people and drugs off on the US and call us "racissss" if we don't take them with no questions asked. Fuck Mexico and fuck Mexicans.
>>
>>70436341
If we ever go to war with Mexico I hope we can fight side by side in glory.
>>
>>70435135
Stiekem één van de redenen waarom ik het vraag desu
>>
>>70436341

>we dindu nuffin

funniest part is that you retarded liberal niggers are indirectly destroying your own society in exchange for funding the CIA's globalist schemes
>>
File: NUKING_MEJICOg.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2720) Image search: [Google]
NUKING_MEJICOg.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2720
>>70433151
By no means is at the 1st world standard

Random firefights, government corruption are daily occurrence save one small cartel free haven in country, an agreement by all the cartels thou (not mexico city btw). But if you're trying to travel to several places expect to be accompanied and only during light time hours.

Mexico is a tourist attraction country, they definitely want to keep their paradise tour spots intact. A few major cities are relatively cartel free but caution should be taken as if you were in downtown Detroit.
>>
>>70436341
"Alas for my poor Mexico, so far from God, so Close to the United States" -Porforio Diaz

they've been blaming all their problems on us for more than a century.
>>
>>70436124
Does anyone know how much of the cartel's income comes from various sources? Marijuana, cocaine smuggling, extortion, etc.?

How much of a bite would marijuana legalization take out of their resources?
>>
File: beaner homework.jpg (120 KB, 570x760) Image search: [Google]
beaner homework.jpg
120 KB, 570x760
>>70436103
get studying paco
>>
>>70436230

If it's so good then why have millions of your people fled?

How many Americans illegally cross the border into mexico and demand gibs? That's right, none
>>
>>70436103

There you go, blaming Americans for all of your problems. Mexicos government has been corrupt for the last 150 fucking years, don't blame America for the failures of your pathetic kind. What was the point of Mexicos civil war? Fucking nothing. Bunch of dead Mexicans and federales just to change one corrupt government out for another one- y'all can't even fix things when it matters most.

But no, go ahead and blame US foreign policy because WE are better and richer than your nation, period. Our people have higher standards of behavior and better morals/ethics than yours- at least get the easy parts right (but again, since your people are inferior, this task will be impossible).
>>
I've been to both Mexico and the USA. I had a lot more fun in Mexico.

>more friendly people
>hotter girls
>better food
>nicer beaches
>better music

Etc.
>>
>>70436529
>How much of a bite would marijuana legalization take out of their resources?
as much as 1/3 according to some sources.
>>
I posted i went to df and atlixco. Most americans here will exagerrate how bad it is but mexicans also seem to forget its still sorta a third world shithole in alot of places
>>
>>70436103
wow, doing the same thing that the muzzies are doing to europe? come on you're better than that
>>
>>70436230

Look, it's a triggered Mexican lying about how dirty and poor his shitty country is.

Pathrtic.
>>
Mexico is kind of like Dead Island. The resort area is super nice but then outside the tourist area is total shit.
>>
lt's not that bad as the violent, gun-shooting Muricans suggests.

for our defense, we'll say central & South America are far worse than us (except southern cone). But murrishits doesn't know about those places, or maybe they do but deliberately ignores them to makes us look bad.
>>
>>70433151
No!

Yours local friend from the Cartel.
mln
>>
It's been something of a fantasy of mine to go town to town in Mexico eradicating all cartel members and their ilk and being hailed a hero for it.

It's autistic AF, but hey.
>>
File: 06-tunnel-map-full.jpg (350 KB, 2000x1665) Image search: [Google]
06-tunnel-map-full.jpg
350 KB, 2000x1665
>>70436643
who win a wall or a tunnel?

Amerilards are so fucking brainwashed.
>>
>>70436230
The problem with Mexico is that we are a very patriarchal society, unlike the US.

We are also nationalistic enough to still love our country everywhere we go.

These two things combined make us an easy treat to belittle, the US media is controlled by the lefties.

This produces young people with a skewed view on their neighbor country, and what you get out of this are comments like:
Mexico is a third world country
Cartels run the government
Everyone is brown
They are all subhumans
They practice Satanism

And so on

It's their media versus us
>>
File: kim.jpg (7 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
7 KB, 186x271
>>70436739

>All the drugs you'd ever want
>Don't like someone? Pay your friendly neighborhood cartel member 5 USD and he's dead
>No laws to speak of, just bribe the cops - Go for the lowest bidder, won't take long
>Water faucets dispense tequila as it's the only clean drinking liquid in the entire country
>Age of consent is 8 - Very pedo friendly!

Yes, Mexico. Truly a great place.
>>
>>70436436
I'm ready for it bro. It's been a long while since we conquered their capital and kicked out Pancho Villa.
>>
>>70436795

actually your own kike controlled government is doing it for you, if your country is filled with the lowest of the low that mexico has to offer its due to your very own government wanting in them there in the first place

you are just too retarded to see it
>>
>>70436826

>triggered

Go back to tumbrl you piece of shit, this is /pol/ not your fucking bathroom for you to spew all the shit coming out of your mouth.
>>
>>70433702
>old mexico
Kek
>>
>>70436905
>being this triggered.
Trust me dude your country is inferior in many ways to Mexico.
>>
>>70434001
I know right, shit was so cash
>>
>>70435793

> behave like you would in america, stay away from ghettos etc

I already behave the right way here in Oslo, where the worst ghetto is Grönland, and even that is hardly a ghetto.
>>
>>70437070

Damn, Pablo. You must be one of those hard working Mexicans. Not only did you cross 1 border, you crossed 2!

Fucking frostbacks. Don't go making Maple syrup heroin.
>>
>>70436905
the diference is that in the usa, all mainstream media are controlled and funded by the goverment, to keep sheepletes working their ass off for their rich masters.

And the little sheeplete blames others drones, and not the rich, they endocrinate your ass from the moment you are born only to be a drone.

Ppl get killed here just to let out the truth, were do you see that in the usa?

Why you dont know about all the vietnamese women who got raped by american and killed?

Were are all the families that you have killed their dad and other members of the family?

You stay brainwashed, amerilard.
>>
>>70436905
Stop making shit up, faggot
>>
>>70437189
>triggering 2.0 the happening

Shit bro. I know you Americans are experts on triggers but this is a new level of triggering.
>>
File: 1270400781726.jpg (14 KB, 221x232) Image search: [Google]
1270400781726.jpg
14 KB, 221x232
>>70437282
>t. mexican intellectual
>>
>>70433515
As did Sarah Palin from Russia. Nice
>>
>>70436894

I've actually bribed police in Mexico (at least on three occasions) and had missing documents when entering on one occasion. My brother bribed the cops when he got in a traffic accident. Bribing cops is totally true.

Yall can lie about Mexico being such a wonderful place but there is a reason no one trusts the government and the cartels are so out of control.
>>
>>70436114

I'd rather have designated murder districts over completely random bomb districts.
>>
>>70434295
I live in veracruz, the narco war has settle since they killed al the zetas, so it's safe again narco only worries about moving drug, kidnaps only happens to drug dealers who what to be independent, narco don't like to share the market, I love 30 min to the beach and right now it's based wheater to go.
>>
File: lth.jpg (136 KB, 1300x490) Image search: [Google]
lth.jpg
136 KB, 1300x490
I've been to Mexico maybe 30+ times cause I live about 2 hours away from the border. Certain border areas are filthy and they throw their garbage in empty lots in between houses and shacks. Calexico/Mexicali was pretty bad at one point, I remember the huge tire fires, you could see black smoke for miles.
>>
File: 1459643029516-2.png (62 KB, 795x642) Image search: [Google]
1459643029516-2.png
62 KB, 795x642
>>70437318

>saying offensive shit and hoping for ppl not to get mad?

Go scream nigger in a street full of niggers and see what happends.

Fucking genius.

or even better, i can feel the butthurt while you read, how we are fucking amerilards ass right now about redpill about mexico.

You only know english. we know more than you do.

some of us even know more than 3 lenguages.

why is spanish too hard?
>>
>>70437450
This meme isn't good.
>>
>>70437589
That was a Lord of the rings movies

>black smoke rises from isengard, they must be up to something.

That black smoke come from shitskins mating to send more shit to you, so you can have twiche as shit as you have now
>>
>>70437690

It's not too hard, it's just not worth it because it would only appease your filth.

Oh NO I can't speak Spanish and serve this mexican who will pay me with a diseased chicken and 5 crumpled USD which the DEA will seize as evidence? Whatever shall I do
>>
>>70437450
Ty i know i am clever.

I am happy becuase sempai notice me :D
>>
>>70436951

At least I can run a factory in the Us and know that the electricity will be stable. At least I can run a factory and know that the water supply won't run out. At least I know that the roads in the US are good enough to be able to ship goods from the factory to market. At least I know that the police won't try to shake down my business for protection money while simultaneously having to pay protection tax to cartels.

You have no fucking idea about how Mexico actually IS because you've never fucking done anything notable in life like I have. So stfu with your ridiculous Mexican nationalist horse shit. Mexico is only half way livable in the tourist sections, everywhere else is a fucking shit hole (which is why I don't do business in MX anymore).
>>
>>70437919
i can do more money in 1 month than you in 1 year.

how does that make you feel?
>>
>>70437493
No one in Mexico or everywhere around the world fully trust their government

Police accepting bribes means they get shitpaid, they wouldn't let you go around killing people or buying little girls but THEY WILL take your 200 pesos of course

This doesn't change in any way whatsoever what I wrote
>>
>>70433151
Ford Motor Co sure likes it
>>
>>70433282
>than half of them dont even have a passport.
I'm already in the greatest country on earth. What do I need a passport for?
>>
Mexico is a great shithole, that's all, only Brazil is a worse place
>>
>>70438019

Yes yes I know drug dealers make a lot of money. At least I won't get decapitated doing my job.
>>
>>70437983

and yet, every year more and more industrial jobs move to mexico

you are just as retarded as those liberal cucks in denial
>>
>>70437983

>stable electricity

were the fuck do you work chiapas? lmao

>pay protection so cartels wont kill you

Have you ever been in mexico? i have been in hawaii, ny, phx, san francisco, coppertino, yuma, cedona, miami.

Were have you travel in the usa? grand canion?
>>
>>70438080

It's like Chinese sweat shops, just closer to home. Also cartels are easier to deal with than pirates. Pirates have to know how to work boats so they're smarter than Juan who just drinks and snorts coke all day.
>>
>>70433151
Worse. Can confirm, I'm a Mexican intellectual.
>>
Can some Mexican tell me if there is an end in sight to the cartel problem?
If so, please explain to me what was the reason for the current situation and what is needed to stop it.
>>
>>70438144
>chile = us
i was not aware of that. what is the population of chile? i know you're all crammed together by the coast and proximity always makes people want to kill each other more.
>>
>>70433151

I lived in Santa Fe, D.F. (that's in Mexico CIty) for a year. The area I lived in was basically the subburbs. All the white mexicans lived there. The place itself was nice, mild climate between 40-60 F most of the year round.

The problem are the people. Chillangos are pretty fucking awful. Rude to all foreigners including those from different parts of Mexico. They have a cast system almost as bad as India. Systemic nepotism and corruption everywhere. Out of the five countries I've lived in outside of the U.S. they are the most untrustworthy. The only Mexicans I got along with where all from Monterey and they where there for business.

As for the tourist traps. Stay the fuck away from Acapulco. Unless you like nothing but strip clubs and awful beaches. Cancun is alright, Cozumel was pretty good and the rural towns like Puebla are great if you are a history/architecture fag like me. Never had the pleasure of visiting Baja California. My parents went and they loved it. Stayed the hell away from Sinaloa and Chihuahua.

Out of the 3 L.A. countries I've lived in, I like Argentina the best. Buenos Aires reminded me of my time in Paris. The people where pretty nice to us when we lived there. Spent a summer traveling throughout Patagonia, Bariloche and Ushuaia. Probably my favorite childhood vacation.
>>
>>70438441

as long as the CIA keeps funding them they will never die

just how as long as america keeps stirring shit in the ME they will never run out of kebabs to import to europe
>>
>>70433151
Mexico has more people than any European country other than Russia.
>>
>>70433386

rare flag, but why didn't you just say mexico is safer than most places WHERE ALL THE NIGGERS ARE
>>
>>70438181

There is a sucker born every minute willing to buy into manufacturing investment scams. Most oil manufacturing came back to Houston 10 years ago, NAFTA failed horribly for the machining industry because metal processing is more than just the cheapness of the wages. If you were half way intelligent, you would understand this. Shipping from Mexico to America also is problematic and in many instances there are just too many "unknown variables" to bother with a 1% return gain. Manufacturing is a good industry, 1-2% just isn't enough to deal with the horseshit though.

>>70438185
Chihuahua Fucking Mexico and Juarez for the 10000time. Holy shit, y'all lack reading comprehension as well.
>>
>>70438441
They usually kill between each other and transport drugs, that's what the majority of them do

The war on drugs was bad because cartels fighting cartels left a lot civilians dead

It is not as big of a problem as you think it is
>>
>>70437450
So butthurt
>>
>>70435654
>So a tourist or an innocent citizen will generally be safe in Mexico?

No.
They know you have money and you are a target.
Foreigners are regularly kidnapped and held for ransom.
>>
>>70438674

>Russia european
>Russia

you need geography lessons anon, it's on a diff. continent
>>
>>70438441
I don't see an end in sight.

>the reason
A president broke the status quo and began a drug war. This was made worse by rivalries between gangs.

>what is needed to stop it
I actually believe that the Trump wall will help quite a bit. Anyway, we don't just need to clean up the streets, we need to clean up the government corruption but that. In other words, this shit is here to stay for at least the next decade or two.
>>
>>70438737

stay in denial all you want faggot, for the cost of one single amerilard engineer you can hire at least 3 in mexico, and thanks to jews turning your universities into liberal indoctrination centers and nigger daycares you just can't compete anymore

assblasted as fuck
>>
>>70438088
Oh did't see your Finland flag sorry
>>
>>70435654
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/15/asia/mexico-australian-surfers-dean-lucas-adam-coleman-identified/
>>
>>70438980

If Mexico is so great why are your people constantly coming to America?
>>
>>70433151
Mexico is not that bad the only shitty thing is that is full of Mexican's.

>>70433961
Goddamn, why USA don't do anything to stop crime? You guys have small cities with higher crime rate than Buenos Aires.
>>
>>70438980

Manufacturing and engineering is more than the cheapness of the labor force. 3 shitty Mexican engineers who cut corners- no thanks, been there done that, you get what you pay for.
>>
>>70438669
>>70438807
>>70438964
Thanks for the answer.
I hope you are able to fix that problem.
>>
>>70439092
As someone who lives in Sinaloa: the route they took, the zone they were in is EXTREMELY dangerous

Navolato is off limits even for us Sinaloans, you don't go there unless you have business to do

May they souls rest in peace

I already sent my apologies to several Australian flags when this happened
>>
>>70439378

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to go there in the first place. It's not like it's a secret that place is the base for all the drug lords in Mexico.
>>
>>70433916
Except with Batimore, every turn leads u to the ghetto. DC isnt too terrible anymore, just stay away from SE and places like PG Maryland and ull b alright
>>
>>70439378
I know no one cares so I'll do this for me
>May their* souls rest in peace
>I sent my apologies to several Australian flags when this happened
There
>>
Isn't is kinda concerning how much obesity there is in Mexico? I know we're not ones to talk but at least not me and my state, Colorado is skinny.
>>
>>70439094

trump is right in that regard, you get the mexican equivalent of niggers, not to mention you let them in and give them free money and prize for breeding in american soil

aka you are getting jew'd by the top kikes as much as the the rest of eastern europe
>>
>>70433151
It's worse actually. Been there myself, there's a reason why they want to leave. Disgusting rathole of a country unless you're in Mexico city.
>>
>>70439650

Obesity is a growing problem in nearly every developing nation. Americans were just the first to blow the whistle. We're not even the fattest country.
>>
>>70438548

Quality post, thanks
>>
>>70435816
This. He had some pretty good plans and was sympathetic towards the poor.
>>
>>70439678

The thing that really irks a lot of us is that your government is funneling all the shit tier hommies from Central America through Mexico and into the U.S. Outside of the drug cartels its gangs like MS13 that are a huge fucking problem.

Found it funny that after all the bravado the Mexican government showed against Trump. They are now scrambling with what to do over a possible Trump presidency.

http://www.theyucatantimes.com/2016/04/mexicos-reshuffling-of-top-diplomats-may-reflect-fallout-from-trump-rhetoric/
>>
>>70439544
I live in Culiacan, the capital.

Place is absolutely comfy and people extremely nice, heat is unbearable though.

The narco doesn't absolutely bother anyone, they live in closed off zones in giant big houses with a shitload of security measures, and if their mom doesn't want to move out of the shitty rancho she was born in then his son will subsequently better the infrastructure around his mom's house, not before renewing her home of course
>>
>>70439916
You know there is a difference between being fat and being "i need a scooter for walmart"-fat
>>
>>70439942

No problem. I think the OP was being genuine so just stating my personal experience.
>>
File: 1442571150356.jpg (1 MB, 1623x868) Image search: [Google]
1442571150356.jpg
1 MB, 1623x868
>>70439650
Can you blame us?

Seriously now, there's more fat and chubby people here, but the Walmart cart morbidly obese hamplanets those you only see in the US. Not sure why that is.

We have more fat people but your fat people are fatter.
>>
>>70438930
Most Russians live west of the Ural mountains though
>>
>>70433282
Didn't need a passport back in the day to go to Mexico, show just how much you fucking know, dumbass. You live on the other side of the world what the fuck do you know about Mexico besides the tourist hotspots? Nothing.
>>
>>70440269
Probably the hormones in their food
>>
>>70440109

you don't know shit, I know it may sound incredible to an american, but mexico has a southern border wall and deport all illegals back to their countries immediately

use your fucking head, it would cost the US government absolutely nothing to protect its border because there are millions of well armed and trained southern citizens willing to do it themselves, if the government refuses said help, then they very obviously want to get culturally enriched
>>
>>70433675
And you stayed in tourist areas and seldom went more than 300 yards from your Hotel.

Fuck off shithead
>>
Its a failed state.
>>
>>70440117

I'm sure it has it's perks. But it's like living next to a nuclear power plant. I'd rather steer clear from the cartel as much as possible lol.
>>
>>70440417
>last year Mexico deported more central Americans than the United States
It's true, look it up.
>>
>>70440539

I know its true, ameritards are just way too down the subversion game to realize that they are getting played by their kike overlords
>>
>>70440417

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/mexico-guatemala-cut-deal-to-allow-more-illegal-immigrants-to-flood-into-us
>>
>>70433675
I am from yucatan greetings
>>
>>70440269
>those you only see in the US
Trust me hombre we are not the only nation with that (I see you Bongistan)
>>
>>70440412
*sugar
Ftfy
>>
>>70440439
This.
>>
>>70435421
I wonder how big her clit is?
>>
Depends which area you live and how laid back the drug dealers and police are.
>>
>>70440439
Pretty much, most of the country is fucking awful.
>>
>>70440117
Man don't be such a pussy, veracruzano here, the heat only makes me thirst for a nice clamato and a octopus shrimp coctail
>>
>>70440709

exactly, if the greatest army in the world can't stop a bunch of malnourished retarded wetbacks and instead give them free money and aid then its obvious you want them there

seriously you retards buy into how the kikes are fucking controlling literally everything but see it hard to believe that they fund and control latin america as well? specially now in times of rampant cultural marxism and liberal domination?

bluepilled niggers get the fuck out of my board
>>
>>70434595
Yet 1 in 5 Americans traveled in 2013. That number is 70 million people which is more than your nation's population times ten. Shit you could even combine your population and quite a few of the populations in Europe (like our Austrian shitposter's nation) and still not equal the number of US citizens that traveled abroad.
>>
>>70438144
>Developed
Tbh neither us or hueland belonG t here
>>
>>70441049
We know all the spics are a subversion tool, you all vote like fucking niggers.
>>
>>70440892
>>70440983
Slow down there

All tourists areas around the world, be it first or third world country will be logically more guarded, this is to ensure business and it shouldn't be frowned upon, that's retarded
>>
Is there a website or something so assess in detail what areas are how dangerous in Mexico? Like a crime tracker map used by Mexicans?
>>
>>70434291
Fine teeth though
>>
>>70441049
The nice thing is, the spics are currently fighting the nogs in the US.
I wonder when you can start betting on certain hoods in the US.
>>
>>70441204

and yet you keep asking for more

just you wait until the common core generation enters the workforce

you imbeciles are in for a threat
>>
>>70441246
I know, and the places I've been we're so fucking beautiful.

It's a shame, I hope Mexico gets its shit together, things do seem a tad better. Fuck Central Americans though, fuck.

t. AZ
>>
>>70441372
>you keep asking

I didn't ask for shit alejandro
>>
>>70441256

How to not get killed in Mexico:

>Stay away from green cabs if you go to the city
>Don't eat anything from street vendors
>Don't go to black markets like Tepito
>Don't trust Mexicans
>Cancun is pretty safe, as long as you don't buy drugs.
>Baja California is pretty safe
>Monterrey is also pretty safe.
>Acapulco is sorta safe but a shithole.
>Puebla is pretty safe.
>Wouldn't recommend going anywhere near the borders on North or South.
>Have common sense.
>>
>>70436880
The wall because it will be just as deep as it is tall, paco.
>>
>>70433151
Stay away from the border towns. That's where the really sick shit happens.
>>
File: immigration3.jpg (191 KB, 615x340) Image search: [Google]
immigration3.jpg
191 KB, 615x340
>>70441530

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/22615-obama-admin-wants-to-ensure-illegals-can-vote-in-november-election

sure thing Jamal

you are getting fucked in the ass and don't even know it

at least you got my name right, I'll give you that
>>
>>70441628
Just got back from El Paso, god damn fuck that place.
>>
>>70441560

>Don't eat anything from street vendors

what?

you are gonna miss on some of the best food in Mexico
>>
>>70435654
Come to Yucatan whiteskin, have many canadians and tourist and security is the best, can even walk in street at night without fear, i suggest you tbqh, dont fall in meme of mexico city dhit smoke city, or monterrey narco city
>>
>>70441560
Pretty much lol
>>
>>70440269
that looks fucking disgusting
>>
>>70441560
For this motorcycle trip I'd like to see some small town non-touristy Mexico. Trying to figure out where that's advisable, and where it's definitely not.
>>
>>70441709
I know full well what's happening with all the spics.

You sub humans are disgusting creatures.
>>
>>70433702
I don't mind being texas
>>
>>70441328
Narco must have a hell of a dental plan
>>
>>70441727
Aww, you didn't cross the border into Juarez? It's been a long time since I've done that, but when you come back across, you'd swear that El Paso's streets are paved with gold.
>>
>>70441798

I got salmonella once from some taquitos I ate from a street vendor near the center of D.F. Never again lol.
>>
>>70436527
Yeah, because you have invaded us since our independence from spain junkies
>>
>>70434523
underated
>>
>>70434291
What A fucking artist
>>
>>70437450
this meme never dies
>>
>>70434815
>Chicago is pretty segregated and nice senpai, let the niggers kill themselfs.
This is an intrinsic problem with statistics. They consider every human to be people.
>>
>>70441840

there is a huge south korean town in monterrey near the Kia plant, you could ask your fellow koreans there

>>70441886

you don't know shit you limp wristed homo

all you American millennials can do is bitch and moan
>>
>>70441623
Good thing the hill dog won't build that wall
>>
>>70441798
I can attest to what this Mexicunt says. If you don't eat from the food vendors you are missing out on some quality, tasty food. Used to camp on the beach in rocky point when I was younger and the vendors would come by every morning with fresh burritos that were delicious. Not everything about Mexico is bad, but since the whore war with the cartels shit starting happening the country has gone down the pooper. Hopefully you guys in the south get your shit together one day, but until then I'll be staying away from Mexico.
>>
File: La-Catedral-de-Oaxaca-X3-2.jpg (742 KB, 1600x978) Image search: [Google]
La-Catedral-de-Oaxaca-X3-2.jpg
742 KB, 1600x978
>>70441840

You really can't go wrong with the state of Oaxaca. Lots of nice little towns. I get a massive engineering boner from the Cathedrals.
>>
>>70442115
Eh we will see what happens. This race is up for grabs.
>>
File: Wat.jpg (12 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
Wat.jpg
12 KB, 211x212
>>70441972
>I ate from a street vendor near the center of D.F.
Eeww
>>
>>70442073
Uh huh

Go pray to your death and crack saints before the coyotes come to take you across.
>>
Yes.

Just like every country, there are nice areas. But most of it is a piece of shit.

There's nothing wrong with that. Most countries are shit.
>>
me an my gf went to mexico. We got some hookers and when one of the hookers was eating my girl out i went to go eat her out, but she smelt weird, like kinda like powdered medicine or something like she was trying to cover something up
Before i left the place i went to go piss and the bathroom was shit and you had to pay for toilet paper.
But ill do it again.
>>
File: oaxacan_green_corn2.jpg (124 KB, 650x536) Image search: [Google]
oaxacan_green_corn2.jpg
124 KB, 650x536
>>70442166
Oaxacan corn is cool too.
>>
>>70438441
while CIA and USA keep funding them they wont go, learn from opium in afghanistan, iran contras scandal, usa and cia use drugs money to fund their blackops , and dont care or take the responsability from tgeir actions, it is easier to blame mexico and left for us their problems
>>
>>70442245

will do, my religious freedom isn't getting fucked in the ass by liberal zombies unlike yours after all
>>
>>70442236

I know man, I know. I was a virgin to Mexican food when I first move there. It was a family trip, everyone was doing it. Drank one of those Jarritos in an actual ceramic jar and these delicious taquitos. Shit & vomit for weeks. Could barely move from bed. Fun times lel.

Learned my lesson though, the rest of the time I spent in D.F. I steered clear from street vendors.
>>
>>70441919
IMSS gj
>>
>>70442375
>>70442397

The enternal spic butthurt

Always and forever the southern countries will always be ass ravaged.
>>
>>70433151
No. México's pretty great, but it is being torn apart by corruption and the "" ""war""" on drugs.
>>
>>70433386
wew a drum cymbal manufacturer has a country?
>>
The Mexican federal government is deeply corrupt. I wouldn't mind if Mexico dissolved and the former Mexican states joined the Union.
>>
>>70442527

run out of shit that can be easily turned against you to say eh Jamal?
>>
>>70442539

Fuck no. Why the fuck would we want Mexico
>>
>>70433716
Mexicans are very conservative. They hate women, niggers and fags. That's hell for liberals
>>
>>70442527
>Denial while you keep smoking weed and taking meth
Ok brandon
>>
>>70442073
While ugly indio tier mexican Impregnate white wombs, Jesus, Manuel can you imagine If Chad tier Mexicans went there? Fucking game over for our whites friends
>>
>>70442577
Nothing was turned against me though

You're just the enternal hispanic, nothing is your fault, go take your siesta to relieve your asshurt.
>>
>>70442680

Eternal Hispanic strikes again

>>70442764
>>
>>70442600

Yeah I dunno about that. Maybe in some of the Northern States. I can attest that in Mexico City that is not the case. Most of the youth think Che Guevara is the fucking man, there's a shit load of feminists that protest in the nude all the time. Lots of fucking degenerate indios begging for more gibsmedat from the government.

Usual bullshit found in every major South American city.
>>
>>70442592
We could flood the northern Mexican states and turn it into farmland.

The we could lower the regulation in southern Mexican states. White Americans could become entrepreneurs go and create manufacturing jobs.

If the central American nations became states in our union we could reclaim the Panama canal.

Also, resorts everywhere.
>>
>>70442764

>Eternal Hispanic

thanks to your kike overlords, this will soon be true
>>
>>70433282
>Americans dont know shit, considering that more than half of them dont even have a passport.

Why would we need a passport to travel through our rightful clay?
>>
>>70442813
Take your daily meth , as a common american pussy who cant handle pain.
>muh painkilla addiction
>>
>>70441831
that looks good as fuck. apparently you're not from the southwest.
>>
>>70442911
>The we could lower the regulation in southern Mexican states. White Americans could become entrepreneurs go and create manufacturing jobs.

This pretty much was Mexico in the early 1900s. I forgot which president it was but they eventually stole all the foreign oil manufacturing plants and nationalized everything.
>>
>>70436230
>We are not africa you piece of shit
>>70434291
>>70435103
>>
>>70442954
Its been true for decades

Nothing is your fault, muh drugs, muh Americans.
>>
>>70442816
>Mexico City
That's our California though
>>
>>70442977

We actually do now in most airports. Last time I flew from Cleveland to New York I had to show my passport. Thanks to the fucking muzzies shit is getting more intense with the security again.
>>
>>70442990
True enough though m8

Fuck those people, they deserve death.
>>
>>70443052
Exactly, that is the corruption. The Mexican government should not have the power to do that. That chokes Mexico.
>>
File: peruANO.jpg (37 KB, 480x594) Image search: [Google]
peruANO.jpg
37 KB, 480x594
>>70443101

I know, just trying to prove a point to the peruANO.
>>
>>70438548
Chilangos are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>70442688
Lol no white women stay away from beaners. Maybe some of the lowest of low white trash will mix with them though
>>
>>70433823
Ive been to mexico 6 times and if you ever drive through there opposed to flying in and going to your tourist trap resort, the place is a total shit stain. You cant go to tj like you could in the 90s because its crime ridden as fuck.
>>
>>70443037
I'm from the Southwest. Can confirm that the sloppier the food looks, the better it normally tastes.
>>
>>70442990
>meth
>painkiller

Get back to work jesus
>>
>>70433282
Based Hasburg
>>
>>70433151
the north was pretty fucking good until "muh drug war" happened.
>>
>>70433282
Wow another euro poor who doesn't know shit. You don't need a passport to get to Mexico by land or sea. Only by air.
>>
>>70443438
keep vaping Bob and let the adults talk
>>
>>70443174

Yeah, it's not just he Mexican government. The Argentinians did the same exact thing to a lot of American investors in the early 00s. Same shit happened in Cuba after the communist took over.

It's a fucking mess. It's in our best interest to invest in south america as a healthy economy in the south benefits everyone. In order to do so, we need to maintain regimes which are friendly to us in those countries. Problem is they almost always become corrupt and revolt is inevitable. If we try to suppress it like in Panama shit just gets much worse. If we do nothing, the filthy commies get hold of the country and we get Cuba/Venezuela.

There's no simple solution to the problems down there.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.