[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TX teacher arrested for beating nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
TX teacher arrested for a 9 second video posted to Twitter in which she strikes the student 5 times saying "because you're stopping them from graduating you idiot ass".

The student then replies "WHY YOU DID DAT" and the video ends.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-teacher-arrested-after-video-shows-her-slapping-student-police-n553421

By what she was saying it seems like the nigger was most likely disrupting the class and she finally snapped from having to deal with disrespectful apes all day. Although I'm sure the niggers will play the dindu card and get a nice lawsuit from the school now.

Thoughts /pol/
>>
pol pls respond
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEspond
>>
File: Cry.png (444 KB, 384x601) Image search: [Google]
Cry.png
444 KB, 384x601
She "mocked" his "crying". He clearly is not crying.
>>
They literally drove her insane.

That's why Chicago police are so unpleasant. The just dealt with a difficult chimp and it's only a matter of minutes before to conveyor belt delivers another.

Could any of you honestly deal with that daily stress?
>>
>>70432767

sympathy bump
>>
FRED!
WIIIIIIILMAAAAAA!
>>
>>70433036
I want to know what preceded the video.

And I hope she gets a nice pension if forced to retire
>>
>>70432525
She chimped out.
>>
File: 310.jpg (30 KB, 600x646) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
30 KB, 600x646
>>70433122
>They literally drove her insane.
Mom's friend works in a care center for the mentally handicapped. After 20 years she admits that she became a bit coocoo too.

Putting a sane white person in charge of 20 niglets should qualify as torture.
>>
>>70432767
sympathy.
>>
>>70434372
how's it going right now with armenia
>>
>He a good boy he just tryin' to learn when the racis honkey snapped
>>
Why does texas have so much black people?
>>
>>70435246
spics*
>>
File: 1458740785247.jpg (103 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1458740785247.jpg
103 KB, 640x634
who the fuck takes a job where they have to deal with cheeky little cunts all day 5 days a week?
>>
>>70432525
>I'm sure the niggers will play the dindu card and get a nice lawsuit from the school now.
My mother is a middle school teacher in a middle class white suburb.

Teacher morale is low, and you know why? Because the students and the parents of the students are lazy. You can't fail kids when they do poorly (when they don't do homework). You can't discipline kids when they misbehave (they require meds or have "special needs").

>she strikes the student 5 times
Almost the exact same thing happened at my Mom's school on several occasions. Except there are very few minorities (the problem is the white kids).

>>70433122
>They literally drove her insane.
Yep, and it is happening at a lot of public school across the USA.

But it isn't a race issue (despite what NBC news will imply). It is a culture issue...no one can fail a kid anymore. You can't remove troublemakers because of "feelings".

Administrators have to grow some balls. Let the teachers fail the stupid kids. Remove the "special needs" kids from the class room.

But that won't happen.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.