[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just be the goy you'tr supposed to be.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13
File: wtf.gif (114 KB, 317x346) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
114 KB, 317x346
>>
>>70431601
Where is this?
>>
I agree I recognized this from the beginning.

>yfw Yeshua can be translated via a numerical exchange of letters to "The hand that destroys the establishment of the eye."
>>
Can I get some deets for vry impt rsrc?
>>
Que diablos?
>>
>>70431601

The circular part of the eye symbol represents Saturn and the rest of the eye symbol represents Saturn's rings (I forgot their actual names, whatever, fuck you).
>>
>>70432752

What do you think of this video?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSxGxN8leb8

The Great Pyramid of Giza shares the same latitude as the Bermuda Triangle, the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico and Angkor Wat in Cambodia (among many other places of significance in antiquity). Also, according to that video, the Great Pyramid of Giza lines up with the Vatican, the Rockefeller Summer Homes, HAARP in Alaska and Mecca (Mecca, and the Kaaba in particular, existed even before the creation of Islam). There is NO WAY that's a coincidence, there's an energy grid on this planet that our ancestors knew about which most of us are unaware of.
>>
the nodes around the compass aren't even symmetrical...

the masons are about perfect symmetry, not half-assed geometry
>>
>>70432879
This. So much this.
Is there a way we could possibly retap into the energy grid?
>>
>>70433898

We do it all the time. In fact, we're doing it right now. The problem is that the overwhelmingly vast majority of us are doing it unknowingly, which means that we have no control over it.
>>
Where is this???
>>
File: universalform.jpg (237 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
universalform.jpg
237 KB, 600x750
>>70433898

Just as the human body has acupuncture points, Earth itself has acupuncture points - in the Western World, they are called 'ley lines' while in China, they are called 'dragon lines'. Same phenomenon, different name. Earth also has chakras, just like the human body does. Remember the ancient Hermetic axiom: "As above, so below.". It also works the other way around: "As below, so above."
What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that is within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake
>>
>>70436054

Dunno.
>>
File: 1460001385471.jpg (21 KB, 575x441) Image search: [Google]
1460001385471.jpg
21 KB, 575x441
>>70436486
>>70432879

more information pls
>>
300 fucking replies in shitpost threads, of people just calling eachother faggots, and this thread is about to die. The state of /pol/ truly is sad. I guess this place really is filled with new redditors that just want to meme.
>>
>>70438282

It's the way of the world, leafbro.
>>
>>70436486
you're one enlightened aussie
>>
>>70432879

How did all those different civilizations know where to specifically build those pyramids though? Also I'm sure the elite know of this energy grid.
>>
Beware the lodge door
Beware the temple
Beware fraternities and sororities
Beware the khazarian
The truth is that they are all the same!
>>
>>70439090

>How did all those different civilizations know where to specifically build those pyramids though?

Lost knowledge. Well, lost to the masses anyway.

>Also I'm sure the elite know of this energy grid.

They do. Rockefeller Summer Homes, anyone?
>>
>>70436486
continue to enlighten us straya-senpai
>>
>>70432245
In Egypt, close to the capital if I remember.
I was in the the original thread yesterday where this pic came out.
Some said it's a military bunker. Pretty much all the info I have
>>
>>70439090
I'd like to blame the shills or the big nosed man, but I think the only thing there is to blame is human nature
>>
>>70441280

I'm not enlightened, Ameribro. I've had some..... experiences, that's it. Definitely not enlightened.
>>
Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days.
>>
File: dinos.png (734 KB, 700x459) Image search: [Google]
dinos.png
734 KB, 700x459
>>70442080

Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)
>>
>>70442203

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.
>>
>>70442239

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.
>>
>>70442274

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.
>>
>>70442290

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)
>>
>>70442203
any sauce?
>>
>>70442239
>>70442274
>>70442290
stop spamming always the same retarded shit, I've seen you do it before and it's not getting any less retarded
>>
File: 1421795920843.png (3 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
1421795920843.png
3 KB, 218x231
>>70442726
>>
>>70442629

Forbidden Archaeology by Michael Cremo and the late Richard Thompson.
>>
>>70442726

>stop spamming always the same retarded shit

Nope. :)
>>
File: 1458680381662.png (444 KB, 696x592) Image search: [Google]
1458680381662.png
444 KB, 696x592
>>70432879
>2 dots on a surface line up

wow great discovery there
>>
>>70432879
>Rockefeller summer homes.
>>
>>70442861

Same latitude, pal. That's more significant than 2 dots on a surface lining up. Especially considering that the Great Pyramid of Giza is on the same latitude as the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico. Furthermore, the base of the Pyramid of the Sun is 97% of the Great Pyramid's base.
>>
>>70442861
then why there are ancient buildings on that dotes?
>>
File: S-75 Sites.jpg (2 MB, 1864x1878) Image search: [Google]
S-75 Sites.jpg
2 MB, 1864x1878
>>70431601
S-75 SA-2 Sites. Case closed.

Site 1 31° 5'10.48"N 31°27'23.67"E
Site 2 30° 1'13.14"N 31°43'14.55"E
Site 3 30°28'27.18"N 32°13'10.12"E
Site 4 23°57'14.02"N 32°59'43.25"E
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>70443565

We'll keep posting about this here, because it'll get more exposure here. Deal with it, Shlomo Shekelberg.
>>
File: 02d.jpg (35 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
02d.jpg
35 KB, 600x556
>>70433898
we already are bro..
>>
File: 1456098581853.png (80 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1456098581853.png
80 KB, 2000x2000
>>70443565
>flag
>>
>>70438282
>leaf complaining about shitposting
>>
>>70443489
Are you saying this is a strategic military installation and not hidden symbolism for devil worshiping globalists who forgot one of the largest tech companies in the world maps the earth with satellites for public viewing?
>>
>>70443948
actually we are not ...but this is very taboo
>>
I don't get it. It's just a SAM site in Egypt?
>>
File: 1460067878631.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1460067878631.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>70444158
>they would never hide in plain sight
>>
File: 1432688110869.jpg (55 KB, 970x712) Image search: [Google]
1432688110869.jpg
55 KB, 970x712
keep posting straya-kun
>>
Consider these similarities between Egypt and the Americas:

* Both had huge pyramids precisely aligned to the cardinal points.

* Both had temples with megalithic stones with extremely fine joints of less than a fiftieth of an inch.

* Both had head-dresses of similar style.

* Both employed a unique style of construction using L-shaped corners.

* Both used the same style of metal clamps to hold huge stones in place.

* Both cultures used the process of mummification to preserve and honour their dead.

Is it not reasonable to suggest that the civilisations present in Egypt and the Americas in antiquity are both the legacy of an even earlier civilisation that existed before recorded history as we know it began?
>>
>>70445444

Trips of truth! :D
>>
>>70442861
Ok so you use 2D approximation of 3D object to connect dots on it, i don't understand this concept.

Ley lines or whatever is bullshit theory in general. You people make no sense with lines connecting faggotry. Learn the difference between 2D and 3D(spatial directions).

I do agree it is a cool story and the main reason why most old holy building have similar orientations is because they are aligned by observing the stars or sun.

There is one strange thing regarding pyramidal objects and several other old ones and that is electromagnetic energy that is being emitted. Sometimes so intense that it even blocks GPS signals around these sites. Nobody still debunked that part.
>>
>>70432690
QUE CHINGADOS GUEY NO MAMES CARNAL JAJAJAJAJAJA LA WEA QLIA WEON JAAJA
>>
File: 1379691076001.gif (1 MB, 287x206) Image search: [Google]
1379691076001.gif
1 MB, 287x206
>>70431601

Rule the World 33/1 outsider trained by Mouse Morris wins the Grand National.

Rule the World.
MM.
>>
>>70446664

>There is one strange thing regarding pyramidal objects and several other old ones and that is electromagnetic energy that is being emitted. Sometimes so intense that it even blocks GPS signals around these sites. Nobody still debunked that part.

Electromagnetic energy is being emitted because of ley lines intersecting where those structures are, dumbass. You called ley lines 'bullshit' earlier in your post, yet you admit that something genuinely mysterious is going on with those structures. And you're right. It is.
>>
>>70436054
Egypt
>>
File: Trib4.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Trib4.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>70432879
> there's an energy grid on this planet that our ancestors knew about which most of us are unaware of.

Bingo. The main player at the top of this illuminati thing is an immortal atlantean wizard that figured out how to tap into this energy grid which they called the wormwood. This is the secret of their source of power, the dreaded empire of magic, atlantis.

All's what it took was 9 of these "super-wizards" to conquer every standing kingdom at the time, but one of them (St. Germaine) didn't agree with the abusive use of the wormwood so he schemed a plan to remove it from the earth using a magical spear to unhinge the grounding vortex point (kind of like an umbilical-cord) of wormwood which was located in the bermuda triangle.

With the wormwood gone (temporarily) the wizards lost most of their power with it and were forced to forfeit their conquered territories. Most of those wizards died out but there's still a few out there and waiting for the return of the wormwood (which will be soon) so they can begin the agenda they planned out, which is the revival of the old, wicked empire of magic or what they're calling NWO.
>>
>>70447142
My fucking god.
Ok explain to me how then, please you fucking moron i had debates and lectures about debunking this shit a year ago.
>That part
Rest is bullshit as i said.

What are ley lines?
Are you aware that in 3D space these objects have no correlation of whatsoever, horizontal directional angle error of only 2" for a vector of 50 km(even without counting on Earth curvature) can make an error in kilometers(when determining position). and we are only talking about horizontal direction determining angles,

In reality saying that these objects lay on same vectors need to be within 20 km +- tolerance of the width of the vector. Close enough on Google Earth but in reality it's bullshit story.

Are you suggesting that these surges of energy come from Earth's magnetosphere?
In that case i would like to hear an explanation, i am Geospatial/GIS postgraduate, i can understand Earth and it's surface and absolute position in space but i am no expert on this matter.
>>
>>70446664
>Learn the difference between 2D and 3D(spatial directions).
civil engineeres dont need that shit to build 1000km+ roads or train tracks
also simulators are so bad they cant even predict anything
>>
>>70448428
If you are building something using local(relative) measurements they must be relative to something.
Always.
These informations come from Google Earth that has coordinate system, this system is our creation for us to be able to explain wtf are we even talking about when mentioning Geo location.

We use coordinate systems and mathematical models to calculate and create plans and models. Yes, you are right it can be done with simple trigonometry but as i said they need at least one starting relative point and possibly one ending to make model complete mathematically.
>>
>>70448355
Lol bro you just sound mad that Thoth didn't imbue you with the divine wisdom of the sacred geometries studied by the grand wizards of Illuminati Atlantis.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.