[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World War III Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hetalia2.jpg (94 KB, 545x453) Image search: [Google]
hetalia2.jpg
94 KB, 545x453
Since the global situation is how it is (ISIS, Panama Papers, Corruption, North Korea threats, and more conspiracies and shit that makes you think "what the shit is going on").

How close are we from WWIII? First of all remember that modern wars are economy based and pretty much done with "invisible warfare" wich means wars based on hacking, and corrupting other countries systems, it might even be considered as an alteration of their social engineering. (Marketing programs, MK Ultra and other ways to wash people's brain). (You get the idea)

I'll go straight to the point. Who/What will start it? What will the outcome be?

You know the drill faggots.
>>
I strongly belive North Korea will NOT make the first move. They might make the 2nd or 3rd move with the most significant retaliation, but I don't think NK would risk being the initial aggressor, even with all the ballistic missile taunts as of late.
>>
>>70429731

NK doesn't look like an "alpha" country to start a war. Is (As you well said) a country that would take advantage of a wounded man. Is easy this way since you didn't start shit with nobody. Is like one of those guys who usually hide behind the true alpha in highschool and only threw a punch when the alpha almost knocked out the guy they were fighting against.

I guess we could go full cold war again and say Russia will be the first one striking. But for once, (no really tho) The USA could be the ones striking for war in the first place if ISIS finally attacks in american soil.

Thinking about it. That could be an excelent excuse to avoid elections in the US and making obama have another run in the white house.

I think your laws allow that in case you are under war circumstances or some shit like that right?
>>
>>70429731
Yeah, they know if they attacked America or China they'd get stomped and they can't fuck with Japan for the same reason. And Lil' Kim barely has a grasp of power whatsoever so I agree I think if they were to attack it'd be after someone else did
>>
File: 1457968658341.jpg (27 KB, 588x397) Image search: [Google]
1457968658341.jpg
27 KB, 588x397
>>70429334
There is currently a theory going round that on Mayday 2016 there is going to be a large scale biological terrorist attack within Europe and the American authorities are going to link this to the fabricated supply of chemical weapons from Russia to jihadists. This in turn will trigger a large scale war between that of Russia, Iran, Syria and possibly China and much of NATO. Or at the very minimum give reason to take more aggressive action against Russia in the form of an embargo.
>>
>>70430894

>May 2016.

Wew, less than a month. I mean, is no secret russia has bee silent for a while and has been watching how things have been happening for a while.

I wouldn't be impressed if they were behind selling weapons to terrorists groups. However I find ironic that this militias that make all this noise in europe now were trained by americans and armed by chinese people and russians and who knows who else.

Still, agressive action against Russia doesn't sound too "21st century politics" to me.

Also, hasn't Putin been involved in the Panama Paper's thing too? Isn't that like a big thing in terms of a possible ww3?
>>
>>70431742
Putin's friend was caught in the Panama thing but I don't think Putin himself was involved.
>>
>>70431742
>hasn't Putin been involved in the Panama Paper's thing too? Isn't that like a big thing in terms of a possible ww3?
I would just say it the is US building up anti Russian sentiment in order to have relative public approval for the possible up and coming war.
>>
No, everyone knows that the Panama papers are just being used as a political tool to wipe the slate clean of any Anti-American advocates. There will probably not be a WWIII, though there might be a new global recession this year so don't hold yo breath.

Civil unrest has been simmering almost everywhere, from US to EU. It's only a matter of before it explodes and shit hits the fan.
>>
>>70432678
The Global economy is looking pretty weak, honestly speaking.

The US/EU/Japan are at risk of dipping into recession now. The growth figures are not great. If the recession hits, civil unrest will skyrocket. Get ready to weather the storm, lads.
>>
>>70432856

>US building up anti Russian sentiment in order to have relative public approval for the possible up and coming war.

Lmao UK is like the most heel country in europe to be honest. People in Europe like the UK but your politics usualy piss off some people because your ar IN europe for some things and OUT of europe for another.

Your politics are usualy kinda picky. One of the biggest things europeans hate about the UK is that you just won't enter in the Euro currency because of how much economic power the UK would lose
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.