[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I do feel that Blacks are still owed something in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>I do feel that Blacks are still owed something in America

What did he mean by this?
>>
He's a faggot who likes to suck bbc
>>
>>70429277

Stay away from Milo m8
>>
>>70429277
A few feet of Rope.
>>
it means we all should give every black male a blowjob
>>
Am I the only one who hates this guy? He's an opportunistic faggot who memes too hard.
>>
>>70429277
link?

he has said many times that those complaining about racism are stupid
>>
>>70429277
He literally fucks niggers.
>>
>>70429277
Didn't you hear the rest of it? He offered every black male a free blowjob
>>
Slavery was the best thing that has ever happened to blacks.

Without it, they would still be chimping out in the fucking rainforest.
>>
>>70429408
Short answer?

Yes.

Long?

Yes, hes universally loved.
>>
>>70429277
Hundreds of thousands died and gave their lives to end slavery.

If you don't think human sacrifice is enough for reparations - then you deserve nothing.
>>
>>70429277
>>I do feel that Blacks are still owed something in America
They are owed. They get 3 meals a day and i hour of yard time
>>
>>70429408
absolutely not. He's just a tryhard edgelord who posts anything for attention

His only selling point as a "journalist" (lol) is that he's gay and writes for breitbart so right-wingers can claim not to hate gays because they like him. Even though he's self-hating and just as anti-gay as his inbreed readership is
>>
>>70429328
Kek, underr8ed
>>
I don't know, but you should pay them in bullets.
>>
It's the description on his grindr profile, easier for him to lure in bbc
>>
>>70429277
he means hes a dumb jew faggot and he wants to suck on black dick while he gets tons of attention
>>
>>70429506
>mfw prison life sounds exactly like wagecuck life
>>
>>70429495
Reparations to those who suffered.

Wait, they're all already dead. Their descendants? Hm, I guess affirmative action and preferential treatment when dealing with the state in general will have to do.
>>
>>70429410
If I recall he said this on The Rubin Report. His most recent interview.
>>
>>70429277
gay blowjobs obviously
>>
That he personally wants to pay that debt
>>
File: 1367027507519.gif (754 KB, 149x175) Image search: [Google]
1367027507519.gif
754 KB, 149x175
>>70429277
He probably followed that up by saying they are owed his ass.
>>
>>70429277

he means blacks owes america something for saving them away from shitty african jungle
>>
He's just trying to get into their good graces so he can suck their dicks.
>>
>>70429277

Can one of you universityfags write a research paper about the cost of niggers on the taxpayer?

I contend that they owe us reparations.
>>
He owes them his asshole, sincerely yours America
>>
Ann Coulter says a similar thing.
>>
File: 1451055019746.jpg (12 KB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
1451055019746.jpg
12 KB, 255x192
>>70429652
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfwqapnQIW4
>>
File: Milo is always right.jpg (102 KB, 690x768) Image search: [Google]
Milo is always right.jpg
102 KB, 690x768
>>
>>70429277
I think maybe there should be pity for what happened.

But not to the extent people in, say, Germany take pity. That's simply ridiculous.

And the cuck thing? Fucking hell people why?
How is this considered good?

Not only are you reinforcing the le "racism" by doing this, but you're also making the problem worse.
>>
File: 1458885865812.jpg (48 KB, 720x717) Image search: [Google]
1458885865812.jpg
48 KB, 720x717
>>70429328
>>
he sucks nigger cock, who carres?
>>
>>70429893
lel that south park ginger kid is balding hard
>>
>>70429277
Racism in the US was still alive and well in the 60s

There are some blacks from around then who have legitimacy when they play the "I'm oppressed card"

The ones born since 1985 and onwards (i.e. the majority of the "black lives matter" movement) do not
>>
>>70429495
Found the nigger
>>
>>70429897

B-but he's just saying all the things we think for the money!

Fuck him for bringing attention to the things we talk about all the time!
>>
Milo is a giant fag who is doing more harm to /pol/ than good, by promoting the idea that /pol/ is some sort of fusion of /r9k/ and reddit.
>>
>>70429277
He's talking about his butthole, anon.
>>
File: American map of world 1.jpg (96 KB, 879x576) Image search: [Google]
American map of world 1.jpg
96 KB, 879x576
I think the general consensus is that he wants to suck some BBC.

He probably meant they were owed a boat ride back to bongo-bongo land.
>>
Milo here

Did I mention Im a pederast? I love to get raped by niggers, as well.
>>
>>70429277
He means that a huge portion of blacks essentially went from Africa, to the plantation, to segregation and to the ghetto.

As such, they require government assistance to help lift them out of poverty and a culture of failure to an equal footing with other groups in America.
>>
3% of the Atlantic slave trade went to USA. USA has a huge problem with blacks in modern times. The other countries that took the %97 of black slaves don't have a problem. The other countries don't have niggers running around spewing black lives matter. Why is this? BECAUSE THEY'RE DEAD. They worked them until they were no longer useful than killed them. All this apologizing for slavery thing is bull shit. It's like telling Americans to apologize for not murdering them. I honestly think USA should just take all of the niggers complaining about black lives matter and slavery and gas them.
>>
>>70430138
Found the idiot with awful reading comprehension.
>>
>"blacks being homosexuals is wrong!"
>"only whities should have faggots!"
>"I love the bbc and to be humiliated by being gangraped by africans"

Why do you love him so much /pol/?
He has good qualities but holy shit they are being overshadowed by the bad ones.
>>
File: Christina and Milo.jpg (409 KB, 1549x1000) Image search: [Google]
Christina and Milo.jpg
409 KB, 1549x1000
>>70430158
>>
>>70430138
He's defending white people you retarded ape.
>>
It means that he knows what hiding your powerlevel means.
>>
>>70429495
>If you don't think human sacrifice is enough for reparations - then you deserve nothing.
The human sacrifices were the reparations.

If hundreds of thousands of Black people died to liberate my people from slavery I'd be pretty fucking grateful.
>>
>>70430704
>>70429495
Wew misread Ignore me
>>
>>70429408
Youre not the only one. Only reddit transplant faggots and cuckservatives who want to parade how progressive they are like him. These people are ruining the Republican party because they keep selling out to be "electable."
>>
>>70430690
Hiding your power level makes you no better than the kike. Saying what it takes to get money is a sin for which you'll be judged by the God emperor
>>
>>70429893
Coppercab is a great satire.

Fuck sargon but look at the comments of this video and his reply to sargon's comment (the top one).

Coppercab was finally outed.
>>
>>70431112
>"You treat women like shit!"
>slams the shit out of his mom.
>>
>>70431070
No, not using tactical "honesty" makes you as stupid as a nigger who says anything that pops into his head.
You fight with the weapons you have.
Just like Coulter he uses this to bash illegals.

>Civil rights are for blacks not illegals.

If you want to solve the "African question", you will have to defeat the left.
Giving them the rope to hang you with will not stop them from importing millions of new democrat voters.
>>
>>70429277
It means he doesn't stand for the values he says he does. But that is obvious anyway from the fact he is gay.
>>
>>70431112
>>70431369
Coppercab is a god.
I have never seen a troll act so perfectly in real life, he could be an A-list actor he he wasnt a balding fatass.
>>
>>70431842
from his wiki page
n 2013, Kittrell signed on to star in the reality television series Hollywood Hillbillies with the series premiering on Reelz in January 2014. The show follows Kittrell and his family as they travel from their home in Georgia to Los Angeles for Kittrell to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.[4][5] The show co-stars Kittrell's grandmother Delores "Mema" Hughes, as well as his aunt Dee Dee and uncle "Big" John.[2]
>>
>>70429316
fpbp
>>
It's really fucking obvious that blacks who are poor, probably partly as a result of less rights for their fathers and grandfathers, should merit government assistance because they're poor. It's really fucking obvious.

What is so enraging is to see blacks in america, coincidentally all the dumb left wingers in the media, demanding assistance because thye're black, and not poor. And no support for poor whites. What an absolutely cucked nation full of useful idiots. Grow some fucking class consciousness you dumb plebeian americans! Soros is laughing his fucking head off at these useful idiots!
>>
>>70429277
How much does a breitbart intern get paid? Thinking about sending in a cv. We might be colleagues soon!
>>
>Blacks couldn't get hired because of discrimination
>Blacks no longer have incentive to work because of gibmedats

I have no fucking clue, but it probably follows that logic. May as well see what happens if you cut off gibmedats and run some ads about jobs while there's a social environment where they would get hired without discrimination. Maybe it'd work out.
>>
>>70432723
But discrimination has nothing to do with why they aren't hired, they aren't hired because they're generally worse than the competition.
>>
>>70429672
I remember him also saying the same thing at a university speech he made.
>>
>>70429408
>sour grapes

Typical autist
>>
>>70432947
There is no discrimination against blacks for jobs anymore, but in the past there was, which is what I said. But since civil rights they've been able to fall back on gibmedats while the competition can't. Cut it off and run some ads promoting getting jobs in black places, and you might see an improvement after 10 years.

Same thing happens everywhere with gibmedats, just look at bogan Labor cunts
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.