[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Colorado delegates flocking to ràto before voting starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 15
File: 1.png (1020 KB, 1080x1839) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1020 KB, 1080x1839
>Colorado delegates flocking to ràto before voting starts
>Indiana GOP officials already saying fuck you to Trump voters

Who here is never voting again?
>>
Cruz played the game better. Boo fucking hoo
>>
Lol who cares, so long as he wins 1st time it doesn't matter. Besides, if they fuck him millions of people are going to tell the GOP to go fuck themselves.
>>
GOP has two clear choices:
1. Pick Trump like the people want
2. Never win a presidential election ever again
>>
>>70429175
>picked by the establishment because you're much better to them than the other guy
>played better game
>>
>>70428964
you're going to one motivated motherfucker in 2020 after we've had four years of shillary
>>
>>70428964
Hoosier here. We'll come out strong for him and he will win. If the delegates are rigged to ditch him at the convention if he doesn't seal it, people will be livid. Maybe it'll convince us to stop voting for retards for our state govt
>>
>>70429306
I think that they could fuck over like 85% of their base and give Ryan the nomination, and that he would then go on to stand a decent chance against Hillary. I would even go so far as to say he would win because Hillary is just a really bad candidate and nobody wants to listen to her raspy voice for four years.

This is probably whats going to happen so prepare yourself. The silver lining is that the Trump playbook will be used over and over again against the GOP.
>>
>>70428964
Me. Leaving the US actually, don't think I want to come back.
>>
Time to buy a gun
>>
File: krokodil.jpg (77 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
krokodil.jpg
77 KB, 600x700
>>70429593
>Ryan
>probably what's going to happen
>>
>>70428964
It's sad to realize we could've avoided all this by not killing off the reform party.
>>
can trump even win at this point?
>>
>numbers come out
>Trump clear winner
>GOP says LOLNO FUK U AMERIKA HAVE A RAT
>establishment republicans and Jew funders start getting assassinated
>pants shitting fear ensues

This is one of the most charged elections of all American history, the GOP would be signing away it's own very existence if it fucks the people.
>>
>>70428964

Who are all these Cruz supporters? I never meet them in real life. Then again I don't go to a church or visit retirement homes.
>>
Spread this one:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/04/09/sketchy-ted-cruz-campaign-fundraiser-recorded-telling-donors-they-can-violate-finance-laws/
>>
File: НА МКС.jpg (43 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
НА МКС.jpg
43 KB, 480x480
>>70428964
I believe that trump is the smartest politician in the United States. Only it is configured to dialog with Russia and the rejection of NATO (bunch of freeloaders and loafers...). No relations with Russia - not have rocket engines. No relations with Russia - there is no stability in the world.
P.S. Where are you going to go, when negros occupy the whole of Europe and America? =)
>>
>>70429676
I was going to leave anyway, with Trump I would have stayed.
>>
>>70428964
These cuckservative republicans are really that fucking stupid. I am right wing for sure, but thanks to them opposing us and Trump, I will never vote republican again.

The Modern GOP: How To Shoot Yourself In The Foot 101
>>
>>70429176
The delegates can call a vote to unlock their votes for the nominee at the beginning. Trump will probably strike a deal with the GOP by then but they always have that as the "nuclear option."
>>
>no one has voted
>delegates have already decided the winner

Sounds fair.
>>
File: 1459969139366.gif (679 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
1459969139366.gif
679 KB, 200x199
>>70430055

>America in charge of democracy
>>
>>70429690
fuck this meme, how can he inject crocodil in his right arm, whne his left arm doesnt have muscle tissue?

>>70429593
that would be homo, picking a 3rd candidate who didnt even compoete in debates.
>>
>>70428964
Is there a number I can call to ask about this? I can record if needed
>>
>>70429176
Trump has virtually no chance to win first ballot.
>>
>>70428964
The fuck is this?
>fuck the people that may vote for him even if they are the majority we will choose who we want
If the people in Indian don't over throw this faggots they deserve ever thing and more, even if they don't like Trump they can't just sit down and allow this shit to happen.
>>
>>70430168
At this point, would anyone even voice surprise if the GOP announced we're now just a principality of Israel?

These days, I'd put nothing past those conniving fucks.
>>
>>70427174
This is fucking bull. I showed up to vote for Trump, but they only let us vote for hick cucks that would cast our vote for us.

I'd protest and GET HARD NIGGA, but I got a job n' shit.
>>
>>70429593
>I would even go so far as to say he would win because Hillary is just a really bad candidate and nobody wants to listen to her raspy voice for four years.
>Paul Ryan is a cuckservative who got BTFO by JOE BIDEN in the VP debates last election. He's not going to win.
>>
If you thought democrats were bad, this shit is unforgivable. The GOP doesn't care about winning elections, they just want their party to remain pure and establishment
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 720x1280
>>70430031
Well move in with you, join your army, and fight against them.
>>
>>70430581
What does that mean?

Corporate funding and annual pilgrimages to the Wailing Wall?
>>
>>70429324
>i have no idea how delegate selection works
>but i'll definitely whine about it
>>
>>70429593
The guy that lost Romney the presidency? The guy with the insane policies of cutting important government programs that help millions? The guy who got all the help he needed from the government but now wants to shut it down? Yeah, good luck winning an election with a guy like that.
>>
>>70430642
This picture did something to me...

...half my face is numb and limp.
>>
All I know is that I am voting for Trump in November. If it is a write in so be it but he is still getting my vote. Shillary or whatever fucker the republicans attempt to put up it makes no difference.
>>
>>70429954

Cruz supporter here. That being said, he had his shot and I think Trump should get the nomination at this point. People have spoken and all that.

The absolute worst things those pigs in the GOP could do is try and steal the nomination.
>>
File: Mossad_svinya.jpg (340 KB, 1152x849) Image search: [Google]
Mossad_svinya.jpg
340 KB, 1152x849
>>70430327

He is going to win and will fuck the Jews up the ass with the 28 pages.
>>
>>70428964
I was at the Michigan convention, Cruz supporters swept Trump and Kasich spots to the national convention. They have to vote for the candidate they were elected to on the first ballot but after that they'll switch to Cruz.
>>
Just GOP insiders doing what they do best, rig any game to give them an advantage at all costs.

Trump will win his 1237 or his supporters will do a write in campaign. easy peasy.
>>
>>70430642
Thanks asshole. That picture gave me cancer
>>
>>70429954
>>70430808
Usually it's actual dumb fucking morons who faithfully support Cruz. I've had to restrain myself from bitch smacking several people who said
>#NeverTrump LOL Cruz is the only actual conservative that is qualified

Cruz himself doesn't piss me off its his god damn retard supporters
>>
>>70428964
I'll just go back to voting 3rd party
>>
>>70428964
I'm kinda hoping this whole thing goes full retard with both Trump and Bernie running independent, Hillary and GOP convention pick on the D and R tickets, and Gary Johnson rounding out the field. It probably won't happen but seeing the greatest political shitshow in history would be incredible.
>>
>>70431212
Just do a write in campaign if your state allows you, real easy.
>>
>>70430041
honestly where would you go?
>>
>>70428964
Who even really cares? What's the point of this shenanigan? Cruz isn't getting the necessary delegates. It's Trump or bust. If they fuck Trump out of the nomination I'm voting whoever the Democrat is. Not bluffing either, I really don't like anything that Republicans do, but Trump was someone different.
>>
>>70431398
>even entertaining the thought of "punishment voting"

Swerve, pleb.
>>
I'll set myself on fire if Trump gets screwed out of the nomination.
>>
>>70431173

NeverTrump people are morons as nevertrump is essentially JUSTHILLARYMYSHITUP.

Do I think Cruz is more qualified and more conservative than Trump? Yes. Do I think the attacks back and forth have gone in excess of what's needed? You bet.

But I fucking refuse to hand the country over to the democrats, and Trump is a pretty decent candidate. Far better than the dozen cucks who already dropped out, thank God.
>>
>>70431606
Don't burn your Canadian bacon.

Set fire to someone else.
>>
File: testy exchange at debate.jpg (160 KB, 862x960) Image search: [Google]
testy exchange at debate.jpg
160 KB, 862x960
>>
>>70430168
He's switched arms because he used up the other one. Fucking stupid Croat.
>>
>>70428964
And to think that America is supposedly a beacon of democracy.
>>
Cruz is having fevered dreams of a brokered convention where he walks in with less delegates than Don but still gets the nom

FEVERED
DREAMS
>>
>>70428964
>Who here is never voting again?
That's what they want.

Write Trump in if you have to. Fuck them.
>>
>>70431330
If there were sufficient enough employment opportunities, I'd move to Alaska in a heartbeat.
>>
>>70429954
>Who are all these Cruz supporters?
At this point almost all of Cruz support comes from people who don't actually like fucking Cruz, they're spoiling the election to deny Trump. I hope Cruze realizes that the tactic he's using to garner more support has a serious chance to backfire at a Convention of party insiders where they can use the exact same rhetoric of Cruz ans swoop in with a white knight candidate noone wants.
>>
>>70431868
wasnt that how Obama got chosen over Hillary?
>>
>>70431868

He is like the local geek at boarding school we befriended merely to use his dad's postage metre (3K US$!) so we could get extremely difficult to obtain mail lottery distributed concert tickets....we had "car trouble" and "forgot" to pick him up on the way to the show and basically ignored him after that.
>>
>>70428964
I'm surprised nobody has spammed their fax machines, phoned up to complain, and so on, like what used to happen.
>>
>>70428964
Voting trump as a write-in if they fuck trump over. Fuck the GOP
>>
>>70429593
Paul Ryan would be a guaranteed Hillary win.
>>
File: 1459004170700.png (815 KB, 818x535) Image search: [Google]
1459004170700.png
815 KB, 818x535
>>70430642
>Well move in with you, join your army, and fight against them.
>Sanctions
>Information war
>Help Ukrainian government
>Help Turkey
>Help the rebels in Syria
>Well move in with you, join your army, and fight against them.
Black monkey is not conducive to dialogue...
>>
>>70431868
Doesn't he realize that he won't be given the position?
>>
>>70429676
>>70430041

Where to friends?
>>
File: 1436216298552.jpg (261 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1436216298552.jpg
261 KB, 1280x800
>>70432407
wow mean
>>
>>70429176
I dont think you tards realise thats whats what they want
>>
>>70432503
Do they count those?
>>
>>70432791

...perhaps but he was extremely needy & foolish to a much greater extreme.
>>
>>70432356
no, obama won the popular delegates too
If the supers hadn't switched from shilldog she wouldve won though
>>
>>70428964

This cycle really has highlighted how bullshit our so called democracy is.

Notice the only nigger not getting money from Goldman Sachs is the one being fucked over by the system.

The laws of the next decade have already been written and Trump is a small bump in their globalist plan.
>>
If Trump isn't president in 2016, he will be in 2020.
>>
File: 1280358394401.jpg (160 KB, 414x436) Image search: [Google]
1280358394401.jpg
160 KB, 414x436
>/pol/ actually thought they would let him win
>>
As long as trumpor bernie isnt on the ticket they don't give a fuck about losing both parties work together to keep the same old govt shit. NO OUTSIDERS
>>
>>70429676
You gotta stay and fight for your country man.
>>
>>70428964
Trump will win California.

I have a spic friend who initially supported Cruz but he switched to trump hard. Last time I saw him he was wearing a MAGA hate
>>
File: 1455651377300.gif (3 MB, 315x213) Image search: [Google]
1455651377300.gif
3 MB, 315x213
>>70430642
normally id say that pic was a troll pic.
but i just dont know anymore
>>
If Trump gets Jew'd I seriously hope he runs 3rd party.

Republicans deserve to lose after pulling a stunt like that.
>>
>>70428964
>actually beleiving this meme candidate was gonna win

lol

LOL
>>
What are the names of the delegates trying to stump my Trump??
>>
>>70431398
>Cruz isn't getting the necessary delegates

Neither is Trump. At the current rate he won't win the delegates needed. A convention is very likely.
>>
>>70432116
Fuck that. If it's Cruz/Clinton then vote Libertarian. This is the time for them to start gaining steam. If every disenfranchised Trump and Sanders supporter voted for Gary Johnson it would work.
>>
>>70433796
Fuck off Brit
>>
This is why they've been buying the riot gear, huh?
Alex Jones was right, they're going to establish a dictatorship openly
>>
>>70433615
Bernie isn't even an outsider. He's just a useful idiot that forgot in his senility that he was controlled opposition.
>>
>>70433921
ok Ahmed.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 780x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 780x609
>>70431750
That smug smile on Trump's face is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>70434014
Alhamdulillah ya kafir insha'Allah, bruv
>>
>>70428964
this all helps Trump

the 2 party system is being revealed to be even bigger bullshit than previously thought
>>
>>70433905
>This is the time for them to start gaining steam.
lol, voting for "libertarians".

I bet you think Rand Paul is a libertarian.
>>
>>70433905

The libertarians have gone full retard with open borders.

That debate was ridiculous.
>>
>>70433059

>A FUCKING DOT
>>
>>70429954
they are really conservative voters

not the "true" conservative bullshit...

imo cruz should drop out because he wont win the delegates needed, same with kasich
>>
>>70434269
You mean the sun? No need to pick on other flag cause yours is garbagio
>>
>indiana
>INDIAna
>INDIA

POO IN LOO
>>
>>70430722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEI4qSrkPAs&nohtml5=False
>>
if trump doesn't win the nomination i'm voting hillary.

and i'm not the only republican who will gladly vote hillary, or even bernie, if trump loses because of nonsense like this.

this is absolutely ridiculous.

the voters don't pick the candidate. the establishment does. do they not realize the whole reason why trump IS POPULAR is because of NONSENSE like this?

trump would of never saw the light of day if the establishment didn't pull stuff like this to begin with.

i voted terrible romney, i voted for idiot mccain, but this election, i cannot vote for cruz or any other of the republican candidates outside of trump. i cannot vote for another corrupt sleeve ball of a gop politician.

if trump loses because of this then its time for the gop to be ruined.
>>
>>70431398
>If they fuck Trump out of the nomination I'm voting whoever the Democrat is.
The Dems are even more corrupt than the Republicans, you're not really proving anything by helping them.
Either vote Libertarian, write in Trump, or don't vote at all.
>>
>>70430721
> well our candidate is famous for cutting entitlements and not much else
> he didn't even run, but the party elites, who've been fucking you for decades, put him up
> if you don't want hillary, you better vote for him, even though he's basically the same thing
>>
>>70429954

Hard core jesus freaks, and in the really scary way. I'm Christian and all that jazz, but these fucks scare the shut out of me.

None of them have read that part on revelations about false prophets leading people astray.

That and people that hate Donald one iota more than cruz.
>>
File: 1452886481702.jpg (19 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1452886481702.jpg
19 KB, 493x402
>>70428964
>Trusting the media jew at this point
>>
>>70430054
The nuclear option means their party ceases to exist, so it would be meaningless

They might as well call a vote to disband the party
>>
>>70434220
So have the Democrats. At least the rest of their plans aren't as retarded.
>>
>>70434592

Not really. Look what happened to the house and Senate with fartbongo in the white house. Another dem sitting there would probably keep both houses firmly in the Republican hands, as well as picking up more states to have right leaning governors and assemblies.

That being said the current batch of shit birds have done nothing but suck Obama's dick so don't put too much faith in them.
>>
>>70433889
Why do you shills even try? How is this even a profitable use of your time?
>>
Hey if nothing happens, the very least that does is the GOP collapses and we move closer to civil war.
>>
>>70434269
>that moment when you realize it's an American weeaboo using a proxy
>>
>>70434911

Seemed like the same bullshit to me senpai. I
Illegals welcome, illegals get all benefits, no walls, no protection of domestic industry, etc etc.

I mean I voted for my big fat Johnson twice now, but never again after all that cuckoldry.
>>
>>70430848
Cruz supporters really are faggots
>>
>>70428964
Dox the delegates!
>>
feel sorry for america voters don't matter, we're going to change our voting system soon here in canada *crosses fingers they dont fuck ours up*
>>
>>70435036
It's funny how similar /pol/ and Tumblr are.

When the truth is spoken and something is said you don't want to hear, you cover your ears and shout LALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, and then blame your boogeymen.

You two are literally the same in every way but political position.

Will you call me a jew next?
>>
>>70429765
yes! He's won nearly every state and has the clear majority. There are still plenty of delegates and he only needs to get 65% (if that) of all the remaining delegates available to be the clear winner.

HOWEVER, with the reported diebold voting machine rigging, which has been reported in Wisconsin, with all the GOPe plotting and backdoor dealing to keep him from getting over 50% in NY and Indiana coming up, there's going to be a convention.

And the Republican National Committee will say it was the people's choice, and IT IS NOT. We know it isn't.

This election isn't just big entertainment, we are actually fighting to keep our say in government. If the majority, who clearly supports Trump, gets their votes stolen, is fed delegates who are against Trump, is fed a party-approved candidate, then we know for sure, that votes do not matter. There is no democratic process left.

It's Trump now or never. We see that now, but it may be too late for us ever to have a say in our government again. It's all been a show, and a sham, to make us think we have a choice at all.

Trump or nobody. I'll register Independent and never vote again. And I haven't missed an election since 1976.
>>
>>70433729
The picture was real someone posted her Facebook feed a long time ago with her arguing against /k/ saying they didn't know what they were talking about many kek's had
>>
>>70428964
If they pull a brokered convention I've already talked to my wife about starting a new party in my local area. We're just going to put up some flyers, rent a room at an event center or a restaurant, and see what interest there is. If nobody comes I guess the world wasn't ready for us, if a bunch of people show up I guess we're burning down the GOP.
>>
>>70428964
No, nigger, you vote anyway. Most states aren't cucked like that.
>>
>>70435163
You would be supprised just how many of them are standard bitch libertarians
>>
>>70435326
Well no we're not like Tumblr, see you're free to come here and post whatever you want, even if it's just bullshit like Cruz being a good candidate or being able to win. On Tumblr you'd just be banned or blocked.
>>
The establishment doesn't want Cruz to be president. So if he somehow ends up with the nomination and unexpectedly wins the presidency, I hope his hardline immigration and conservative positions are sincere.

He worked under the Bush administration, so I kind of doubt it.
>>
>>70434539
Same.

I would rather have the US burned to the ground with a bernie presidency than capitulate to the filthy rats in the RNC. At least if bernie or hillary get elected, it will push even more people to the alt right in 4 years.
>>
>>70431264
NEITHER TRUMP NOR BERNIE CAN RUN INDY BECAUSE THE DEADLINE TO FILE AS INDY PASSED IN MARCH

>you fucking pol morons know nothing about procedure and spend all your time in MAGA circle jerks

God, i hate being an american sometimes
>>
>>70435326
making america socialy just again
>>
>>70436213

They could be write ins. But many states have rules regarding that.

It would be fun to get an 1824 election again. Because you all know who won in 1828.
>>
>>70433776
The GOP doesn't care about winning national elections.
>>
If Trump gets fucked out of the election I'm voting for Hillary. If the GOP wants madness, I'll give it to them.

->H-> 2016
>>
>>70435551
Flyers are bullshit. People don't read them. You need to go door to door and talk to people. Otherwise they won't even notice.
>>
>>70436763
Trump is getting KEKED by Hillary by 10-25% in every general election poll. Why the fuck would they be dumb enough to let him win
>>
I don't understand why you guys didn't see this coming. Republicans have been cucking the government since 2008. They don't care about what dems have to say in the house/senate or what Obama has to say. So why would they care about what the American people have to say?
>>
>>70437012
And you're the politically retarded moron who takes GE polls in April as anything other than pure speculation.
>>
>>70437012

I think that guy was saying the RNC doesn't want to win the general, and would rather keep up the trend of domination the Congress and state governments.

I think they are more affriad he does win, and win the general, and then the next midterms is a rounding victory for the DNC.

They fear what happened to Bush will happen with Trump but on a far greater scale.
>>
>>70436768
They want to get rid of their candidates with the most votes, they clearly don't want to win against Hillary so voting for her would be pointless. Just write him in.
>>
>>70437012
National polls don't mean jack fucking shit when there are still 4 major contenders (Trump, Hillary, Bernie, Cruz) and every party is staunchly against the others. You'd need to wait until the nominees have been picked the parties coalesced behind them before making this sort of assessment.

Furthermore, the reason why Trump's support has gone down is precisely because the GOP has thrown everything and the kitching sink at him starting especially on super tuesday. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy when they start running 24/7 attack ads and then say "see, his popularity is slipping! we can't nominate him!"
>>
>>70437264
Didn't Jefferson say something about the tree of liberty needing to be periodically watered with the blood of tyrants?
>>
>>70436925
Well obviously if it comes to that we'll probably do a bit more than just flyers, we might even buy a radio ad and obviously we'll get a bunch of internet bullshit set up.
>>
File: 1301990792026.jpg (21 KB, 471x480) Image search: [Google]
1301990792026.jpg
21 KB, 471x480
>>70430671
The way the delegate system works actually makes no sense at all, since the delegates are elected via a representational system to do the bidding of the voters that elect them, yet the party can basically tell the voters to go fuck themselves by instilling people who will blatantly vote again them because fuck you.

The purpose is supposed to be something like a congressional system where your representatives actually represent you, but instead it does absolutely nothing because the people elected outright do not want to represent the people that elect them.
>>
File: 1449939408345.jpg (14 KB, 229x190) Image search: [Google]
1449939408345.jpg
14 KB, 229x190
>>70429922
I honestly wonder if the GOP are starting to realize that the alt right is really starting to take over the party from the Neo Cons.
>>
>>70432655
I'm thinking PR, even though its counter intuitive. The locals move to the US for welfare, I go the other way. I visited, it has nice areas. Europe is not really an option anymore. The point is that PR is not a socialist paradise we are headed to.
>>
>>70436213
That's the deadline for getting on the ballot as a third party. Independent deadlines are much later.

https://ballotpedia.org/Filing_deadlines_and_signature_requirements_for_independent_presidential_candidates,_2016
>>
>>70428964
Fuck this. Every Hoosier I know wants Trump. Fucking libtards even found a way to corrupt the GOP.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.