[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Trump thinks he can win a contested convention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: TedCruz.jpg (46 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
TedCruz.jpg
46 KB, 634x423
>mfw Trump thinks he can win a contested convention
>>
Cruz can't
>>
It's called brokerer convention, not "contested" convention.

Stupid leaf.
>>
File: 1411758438655.png (28 KB, 499x322) Image search: [Google]
1411758438655.png
28 KB, 499x322
>>70428431
Either trump wins or republicans 100% lose the general.
Trump is winning whether they like it or not and, even with his base, the race with Hillary still seems like it will be close (for some unfathomable reason)
If they decide to forego their front runner and kneecaps themselves with someone with a smaller base they're absolutely fucked. It will be suicide.

I'm not even a trumpfag but this shit should be obvious.
>>
File: t-trump sama.png (1 MB, 1024x1001) Image search: [Google]
t-trump sama.png
1 MB, 1024x1001
>Implying there will be a brokered convention

In the case it happens he's got to have some plan to outjew the jews. But ultimately we don't know
>>
Masterful manipulation by Cruz. Bravo.
He'll make a good president.
>>
File: 1459096614170.jpg (16 KB, 635x337) Image search: [Google]
1459096614170.jpg
16 KB, 635x337
>>70428431
>tfw commie Sanders and soon-in-jail Hillary are no match for Reagan 2.0
>>
File: TheGodEmperor.png (330 KB, 900x787) Image search: [Google]
TheGodEmperor.png
330 KB, 900x787
>>70428431
Seriously though, as a Bong, I don't understand the brokered convention thing. Some people say the GOP will choose someone other than Trump if he doesn't get the necessary votes and others say they'd never do that because it'd be suicide.

Who is right, /pol/? I'm so fucking confused. All I want is for the fire to rise.
>>
>>70428828
The Republicans have made it very clear that they don't mind losing the presidency if it means stopping Trump. In fact, they already gave up the possibility of winning the presidency a long time ago, and are gearing up to maintain a strong presence in Congress. That's how badly they want to keep the machine going.
>>
>>70429006
Source? That art is amazing.
>>70429488
Fuck it, let em burn. Maybe we'll actually get a third party eventually.
>>
>>70429343
It WOULD be suicide. The problem is, the GOP would rather shoot themselves in the head than have Trump be the one to do it. They'd rather crash the plane with no survivors than allow anyone to redirect where that plane is heading.

Of course, maybe some of them are delusional enough to think that if they push a fucking Ryan/Romney ticket, that everyone will be happy and the Republican Party will be saved and Trump will be stumped.
>>
>>70429343
It's hard to tell. If they pick rato in the second round, legions of trump supporters will abandon the party and they'll get rekt in the general. They also believe if they let trump win it'll seriously damage the party.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.