[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rap gangs in the rock-n-roll hall of fame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: NWA.jpg (66 KB, 630x492) Image search: [Google]
NWA.jpg
66 KB, 630x492
>rap gangs in the rock-n-roll hall of fame
>>
Seriously, not even a titter from anyone's jimmies when a bunch of apes trained to speak get into a sacred hall of actual music? Or do you fags actually consider rock and roll degenerate?
>>
>>70429168
There are other rap groups in the rock and roll hall of fame. Nothing new
>>
>anything after Wagner
>music
Top kkkekkk
>>
I don't give a fuck about the rock and roll hall of fame.

Have you looked at who is actually in it? There's a shitload of guys in there who probably shouldn't be. Especially if you only consider it to be for rock and roll.
>>
>>70429168
i care as little about this as i care about you op
>>
>>70427674
>>70429168
What's up, brainwashed nu-male scum? Rock'n'roll was the beginning of cultural degeneracy, praising brainless festival culture and liberated sexuality. Rap on the other hand is modern poetry, the epitome of linguistic intellectualism, and a genre of redpill as it describes the violent lifestyle of minorities.
>>
>>70427674
One eye on the streets.
Because the other one has cataract.
>>
>>70429168
Rap is very red pilled music, almost NONE of it is "yo gibs me dat whitee man", which might be shocking to some but I've listened to enough by now. Rappers are smart enough to be insulated completely from that sjw shit. Seriously, it's the most masculine music that exists.
>>
>>70429622
Stop shitposting.
>>
>>70429168
I dont get it
>>
>>70427674
The rock and roll hall of fame is a joke anyway.
Green Day was inducted before KISS or Rush.

Pretty sure Run DMC is in there too.
>>
>>70429622
Thanks, koala bro. Finally a non-nu-male opinion.
>>
File: germanwojak.jpg (5 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
germanwojak.jpg
5 KB, 125x114
>>70429466
hahah achmed rap is crap and
shut your mouth be a brave cuck and watch me im fucking your white wife boyyyyyy
and enjoy my black culture crackaaa
>>
>>70429283
>Wagner
Just because he was antisemitic doesn't make his music great. The other german composers before and after him seem to have more soul.

Overrated for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>70430043
>soul
>>
>>70429168
>sacred hall of actual music
isn't it just whoever jann wenner likes?
>>
>>70429168
music officially died in the 1790s with Mozart you degenerate faggot
this thread sucks
>>
>>70429168

>rock-n-roll hall of fame
>sacred

Rock music is fun and all, but you're a huge faggot.
>>
>>70429622
this is true, most rappers talk about making it on their own, not getting handouts, and working hard to get their wealth. They also shit on "broke niggas" who dont have what it takes to be successful. also guns are redpilled as fuck and they love them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.