[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went for a job interview today >group interview >chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>went for a job interview today
>group interview
>chinese woman, white cuck, white woman and indian guy
>get asked what I thought of diversity
>don't want to reveal my powerlevel
>"Yeah, It's good to see things from other perspectives" and shit like that
>get told that that's great to hear
>end of the interview
>get told that I had a great interview but I'm not really what they're looking for as I did not have the diversity they want for the position as they were already at 50% NZ European employees

How is this fucking legal?
>>
>>70427633
You should have said that you advocate the genocide of europeans. That's probably the answer they were looking for
>>
>>70427633
because people vote for left wing governments.
>>
>>70427633
it's not, just sue them for racial discrimination
>>
>>70427709
who? the mudslimes or the whites?
>>
>>70427633
>don't want to reveal my powerlevel
>"Yeah, It's good to see things from other perspectives" and shit like that

Haha I wonder how many of us did that during a job interview...
>>
>>70427853
I have no proofs though. I'd just be labelled as some buttmad racist nutjob who is mad he didn't get the job
>>
Because you have white privilege and oppress non-whites by your existence.
>>
>>70427633
Where are you applying where they ask that bullshit nigga?
>>
>>70427788
> people

You mean subhumans
>>
>>70427997
Do you have the 50% figure they sent as reasoning in writing?
>>
>not asking how political opinions are related to the job

cuck
>>
>>70427633
good and Congratulations! you now you know what its like to be black. doesnt feel so great huh? unfortunately for the rest of us you get to be white again the moment you leave that office.
>>
>>70427633
>cannot get job based on your skills

NZ isn't 50% non-white, so it is unfair.
Get cucked in your own country.
>>
>>70427997
yeah this>>70428078, and if you don't then just be glad you aren't working for crazy people who would deny someone employment solely because of their skin colour
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1125x2001) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1125x2001
>>70427853

This. If they straight up admitted to you they were hiring (or in your case, not hiring) based on race, sue their asses.

But obviously you won't be suing for the job, so here's what you do. Find a lawyer that specializes in civil damages, things of this nature. Get a doctor to sign off that your self esteem was harmed to the point of depression. Your lawyer can represent your case in court without even taking up very much of your time, but taking tons of theirs. If he thinks he can win he will even likely waive fees, assuming you agree to give him a huge chunk of the winnings.

1.) Do this
2.) Post results
3.) Become /pol legend
>>
>>70427633
don't lie.
work with the people you can get along with.
teams > the sum of individuals
>>
>>70427633

once i had a job interview for the post office. while being unemployed i had grown a big stupid mustache. going into the interview i was thinking "shit..shit. i should have shaved off the stupid mustache". get into the interview. one interviewer is a middle aged woman, the other is a little phillipino guy with a huge fucking mustache. yes! saved! "nice mustache" is the first thing i said. still didnt get the job though. stupid post office.
>>
>>70428239
you're a fucking idiot dude. first of all, discrimination is handled by the EOCC, not civil court. second, even if mental distress was taken to civil court, plaintiffs have to submit to an independent medical examiner who will readily testify that he's full of shit.
>>
>>70428088
Pretty sure that's what it feels like to be white.
>>
File: 1455016374790.png (76 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1455016374790.png
76 KB, 441x411
>>70428522
nice m8
>>
>>70427853
Non whites can't be racist tho
>>
>>70427997
Next time record it, or call again while recording and ask them
>>
>>70428634
why, are you saying they're too stupid to be able to be racist? das raysis
>>
File: 1456336132091.jpg (116 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1456336132091.jpg
116 KB, 500x350
>>70427633
>>70428239
This is a master plan anon, do it OP.
>>
>>70427633
Why did they waste time of everybody involved if they knew from the get go they will not hire you?
>>
>>70427633

Complain to someone OP, that's discrimination
>>
>>70428522
dammit! I read that post hoping for the best
>>
>What do you think about diversity
>not identifying your self as a homosexual
>you would be hired if you did
>>
>>70427633

clearly it was a shit tier job and you should be ashamed of yourself for applying
>>
>>70429064
Why not just suck the interviewers cock instead? Much faster and you get yummy cock
>>
>>70429256
>Much faster and you get yummy cock
>you get yummy cock
>yummy cock
GET OUT. NOW.
>>
>>70427633
Holy fuck I hate what has become of New Zealand and Australia.
>>
>>70429064
Homosexual men are considered to be privileged now. Some say that not liking and fucking women is even misogynistic.
>>
Companies like that deserve to fail.
>>
>>70427633
The correct answer to this guestion:
"Well, as a Jew, I've experienced my share of discrimination..." Go on to talk about your grandparent killed in the holocaust and a hate-crime or two committed against you personally. They'll be all over themselves to give you a job. Not the job you're applying for, but a BETTER job. At least that's how it works in the US, no idea about NZ.
>>
>>70429440
Nah
>>
>>70429256
>>70429440
seriously, why would you want curry flavoured cock

>>70429576
but anon my grandparents killed in the holocaust, and everyone calls me a nazi

probably bc my family was in the party during ww2 but I promise they only killed russians
>>
Similar story

>interview for software developer position
>"what are your thoughts on diversity?"
>answered, "Well, at the moment I am acutely aware of the tech industry's push, in general, towards employing people of diverse backgrounds, and I think that that is certainly well and good, but I also think that it may be a short term solution to a non-existent problem. In my personal view, a company or business exists to make money, and to achieve this goal, it must recruit the best person for each individual role. I think having people of diverse backgrounds, races, ethnicities is all well and good, as long as they are the right people for the job. I think what is more important is a diversity of perspectives. So, for example, I may be tackling a certain problem from one particular angle, but another person may approach the same problem from a different angle, which turns out to be a better solution, and vice-versa. That could only benefit the business in my opinion."

Got the job, got promoted within 12 months, now part of recruitment team, never hire muds or muslims.
>>
>>70428549
Nigger he's from new zealand
>>
>>70429064
It's the principle of it. The fact that you shouldn't have to pretend to be something you're not, especially when it has nothing to do with the job you're trying to get. It used to be that when a company hired someone they picked the best workers they could find. Now that's gone, because "we're all equal." Well if we're all so fucking equal than why have interviews?
>>
>>70427633
Should've just called them racist desu.
>>
>>70429256
>and you get yummy cock

bonus!
>>
File: TF2pyro.png (162 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
TF2pyro.png
162 KB, 500x448
>>70427997
>Not secretly recording every job interview with an ipod or something.
>>
>>70427633
Tell them to check their civilization privilege and that you identify with an Amazonian tribe that has been isolated from mankind for all of modern history. If they don't hire you then they aren't being inclusive.
>>
File: 1377847851624.png (2 KB, 209x214) Image search: [Google]
1377847851624.png
2 KB, 209x214
>work at a hyper liberal company
>my gay feminist boss asks me to be one the hiring group for a new position
>committee consists of myself, 2 gay white men, a gay middle easterner, and a feminist chick with a black husband
>pool of applicants has too few qualified white males (seriously)
>the gays start saying that we need to "diversify" our choices
>arbitrarily choose a couple of male, white sounding names
>one of the straight white applicants ends up getting the job

It was a weird experience. I think that they did this only because we're so "diverse" already that we now need white males to become more "diverse"
>>
>>70429711
Doing god's work Paddy
>>
>>70427633
how is it legal for you crackers to live in a stolen country
>>
>>70431205

Something is only stolen if you give it back. Have we done that yet?
>>
>>70427633

i have schizophrenia and when going for job interviews i always weigh up the option of disclosing it or not. on the one hand it gets "diversity" points for being special snowflake but one the other hand i dont think people want to hire a legitimate retard. i take medication so it doesnt actually effect my performance at work and i couldnt have got the job i currently have without admitting it. i really wish i had some abo blood though. so many jobs say "aboriginal and torres straight islanders encouraged to apply" they get it over anyone.
>>
File: 1459775534817.jpg (475 KB, 617x5060) Image search: [Google]
1459775534817.jpg
475 KB, 617x5060
>>70431123
Sweden had a similar problem in the Universities a while back. So, being Sweden, they cancelled their Affirmative Action programs, because it was benefiting white males.
>>
>>70431432
My cousin's dad is from Mauritius and when he was in high school, he always ticked off the Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander box so he'd get better marks. Not sure if it worked but he's had a steadier job longer than I have and he's only a year older than me.
>>
>not secretly recording your interviews

why.
>>
>>70431205

kiwis didnt steal their country. they came to an agreement with the natives.
>>
>>70431633
Correction: they got cucked by the natives and signed a treaty to live there so they could save face.
>>
>apply to be an RA in college for single dorm room
>at interview get asked how I'd promote diversity
>tell them I'd support and stand up for everyone regardless of race/gender/orientation/etc...
>she just keeps asking the same diversity question over and over
>after the tenth time tell her I don't understand what she wants me to say
>get a letter days later that I didn't meet the RA standards
>contact office, told I was written up as not understanding how to promote diversity
>new RA at dorm was overweight mexican chick who broke the no smoking rule and was caught stealing food from dorm fridge

I shouldn't be mad but it still gets me mad sometimes
>>
>>70429711
You're doing Gods work anon, well done.
>>
>racial quotas
The US Supreme Court struck this practice down. I don't know how it works over in figland, though.
>>
File: badge.jpg (162 KB, 1476x986) Image search: [Google]
badge.jpg
162 KB, 1476x986
>>70431205
Glorious Australia wasn't 'stolen'.
It was conquered from monkeys with sticks.

Fun fact: that massive desert was caused by abbos ruining the landscape and burning trees down.

And fucking liberals see them in tune with harmony of nature, or some shit.
Same with native Americans. They were fucking savages and the white man improved the land.
Look at what's happening to ex Rhodesia, where my family had to flee. Fucking Zimbabwe.
>>
Should've tanned, idiot.
>>
>>70431205
Every country's stolen you stupid mudskin.
Before Europeans entered, Moari's entered and killed off and ate the natives before them. Chances are those guys did the same.
The europeans were so nice that not only did they decide to create a treaty to stop the genocide of the savages, they gave those savages healthcare, education, proper housing and other technology.
So go apologize for being raped some more Norway.
>>
Sue them for denying you based on ethnicity.
>>
>>70431863

>diversity at college

Fuck college diversity. Bunch of lily white suburbanites judging everyone by their skin while claiming the moral high ground. Real diversity is treating everyone equal. Not treating those with brown skin as something special.

Growing up in a poor immigrant landing town my friend group was full of white ethnics, hispanics, asians, blacks, then I go to college and listen to upper middle class sheltered white kids tell me how to treat non-whites. People don't want to be treated with kid gloves, yet that's what these fuckheads do. Banter is the highest form of in-group acceptance.
>>
>>70427633
See this is the only time I'm thankful that I walk with a cane at age 30 (bad accident, shattered my leg years ago, never healed proprrly). These kind of places love hiring disabled people. I like to play it up a bit too when I walk in.
>>
>>70427853
If they show proof they actually have 50% of NZ employes and law doesn't let them hire more than that he can sue the State.
>>
This thread makes me so glad im self employed
>>
>>70427633
Did they put that in writing?
Surely you have some sort of Racial Discrimination Act you can sue them/report them under?
>>
>>70427633

>How is this fucking legal?

Dunno about laws in Hobbitland, but in America this is 100% illegal and is grounds for a lawsuit. An employer can say something like "we decided to go with another candidate that better fits the position" and it's legal, but if they actually said what they said to you, it's illegal.

You'd need to find a good lawyer to lean on them and try to get an out of court settlement, because proving they said that in court would just be your word vs. theirs unless you had a tape recorder on you.
>>
>>70432996
Makes me worried about joining the programming workforce, they're some of the hardest hit by this bullshit.
>>
>>70431577
If you write "CTG" (closing the gap) on hand written scripts you'll get them for the concession price as an aboriginal, no questions asked. If you're already on a health card card, you'll get them for free.

(Computer generated scripts need a printed code, so need the doctor to go along with it too.)
>>
>>70431526
Well the point of affirmative action isto make things equal, aparently in sweden they are and they don't need it anymore.
>>
not screaming FUCK YUOU!! DIVERSITY IS A CODEWORD FOR LESS WHITE PEOPLE! YOU ARE ADVOCATING WHITE GENOCIDE!! THE PENALTY FOR GENOCIDE IS DEATH!!!

THE SIEG HEILING AS YOU LEAVE THE ROOM

then suing for discrimination
>>
>>70433598

You can't discriminate against white people shitlord
>>
>>70427633
because you use sheep
>>
>>70434079
We do use kangaroos though. But fuck the spiders, we'd use them but no one likes them. Their kind isn't welcome.
>>
>>70427853
white is not a color
>>
>>70427633
It's legal because white people have allowed for faggoty quota policies
>>
>>70428088
black lives matter very little.
>>
>>70429711
absolutely based
>>
>>70431205
It's only stealing when you take from humans.
>>
>>70429697
I hear the trump campaign is hiring.
>immigrate to US
>live in gated white community with white schools
>an arsenal in the gun safe for defense
>???
>profit!
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 592x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 592x670
>>70427853
He'd be laughed at for being an "oppressed white male".
>>
>>70429818
>principles
>companies
>best worker gets the job
This has never been true, ever. Nepotism, cronyism, arbitrariness and discrimination rule the day.
>>
>>70434810
>no blacks in my neighbourhood
>schools are not relevant to me rn
>have a 20ga shotgun in my room
>steyr pistol for carry
>pepper spray as nonlethal
way ahead of you on that m8, I'm not gonna get raped by a nigger.

>>70434813
would they laugh at a successful black man then?
>>
>>70429711
If you said some gay shit like that trying to sound all smart I'd laugh at you
>>
>>70433207
Don't worry, a certain amount of shit needs to get done in software and no amount of diversity will make database imports work. Usually they just end up hiring a lot of Indians and Chinese but they need a few whites to write legible reports.
>>
>>70435189
>20 ga
This will come in very handy in case any birds or squirrels break in. Not sure if that's the right caliber for Jamal though.
>>
>>70435542
p-pls no bully, I can't manage the kick of a 12ga
>>
>>70428157
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: 1459981023663.jpg (36 KB, 950x720) Image search: [Google]
1459981023663.jpg
36 KB, 950x720
>>70427633
>being a white male

You lose.
>>
>>70427633
Will you "do" anything about it? (The World Wide Web doesnt count.) No. There is you answer. And this is only the start. It will get worse and worse and worse until the Leftists are dealt with. Pray for men to make things right, and be sure to show your appreciation when they save you.
>>
Same here in Sweden. The norm is to have 30-40% non-ethnic swedes in all possible positions which is great for them but devastating for swedes.
>>
>>70427968
Idk about other countries, but the only people who care about that shit are desk/IT jobs in the big cities around here. I've never had to do that because I've always applied to actual labor positions, and most of the white guys want more while people in there anyway. Diversity means nothing gets done right in labor jobs, I've never met a single employer who actually likes it.
>>
>>70428088
> Niggers applying for a job

Yeeeeeahh right
>>
>>70435542
It's fucking shot going into your chest and/or head. So long as you get your judge of effective range down when you're outside, you can bag an ape with a 20g. Inside, it will work just fine.
>>
>>70427935

A
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.