[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If USA leaves Japan and SKorea Do you support nuking them up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x640
If USA leaves Japan and SKorea

Do you support nuking them up as trump suggested? Having a nuclear Japan + nuclear SKorea + nuclear Vietnam to keep China in check?
>>
we don't really need to keep China in check militarily, we just need to change our domestic policies so it's better for companies to keep more operations here than abroad

plus what's the point of giving then nukes? our own can already blow up the entire world multiple times
>>
>>70426982
I'm okay with nuking Japan a few more times
>>
>>70426982
We definitely need to nuke china so that people will stop getting shit made there. Seriously, chinese products literally fall apart a week after you start using them, and the companies that outsource there have really faggy waranty stipulations.
>>
>>70426982
>Do you support nuking them up as trump suggested?

Source?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 420x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 420x295
>>70428254
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/politics/trump-view-from-south-korea-japan/
>>
They should be allowed to build their own nukes if they have the tech, resources and want to do it
>>
>>70429024
Where in the article does it quote Trump saying he would start nuking countries? Just another MSM Smear headline... Do you actually read the articles or just glance at the headlines?
>>
Yes, both should be allowed to have nukes. With that said we shouldn't remove our forces from the region. Having a few thousand American boots on the ground helps deter things from getting really stupid over there. Same applies to Europe.
>>
>>70429351
I think he was using it to mean arming us with nukes, like the way you might say "king me" in checkers.
>>
>>70429351
>reading comprehension
>>
>>70429820
>us
Just stop.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.