[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Mein Kampf a good book? I'm thinking of buying it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: mein kampf.jpg (23 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
mein kampf.jpg
23 KB, 660x371
Is Mein Kampf a good book?

I'm thinking of buying it, but before I spend money I want to know if it's worth it. I also heard it's hard to find a properly translated English version, is this true? I'm honestly too lazy to learn about Germanistan for the sake of reading one book.
Where would be the best place to buy it? I want to have the actual book because i'm not a degenerate who reads books from his tablet or computer.

oh and please no edgy answers like

>its bretty good cuz jews and commies are evil scum :DDDD
>>
anyone?
>>
Very nice book. Ive read it and i have to say that its quite hard to read, yes, but its a very nice book. Hitler was trully a fantastic man.
>>
Its really not that good of a book.
Poor structure and writing throughout.

T. Actually read it at university
>>
I've tried reading it, it's absolutely terrible. The man can't write for shit.
>>
>>70426941
I bought an unabridged 1939 translation from Barnes and Noble for like $13. I recommend.
>>
>>70426941
he dictated it so it's pretty stream of conscious, lots of tangents and ranting. if you've read on the road you should be good to go since it was also written by someone confined in a small space on speed.
>>
>>70427889
He didn't write it though. He pretty much ranted and had his cellmate (forget his name) type his ranting.
>>
It's a bit droll. Then again I read the translation, so maybe some of the energy was lost in there somewhere. But meh. Just download it online from any of the thousand places that have it.
>>
Download the Ford translation from Pirate Bay. The audio book is pretty good, I listened to it on a long roadtrip.
>>
>>70426941
I was bored by it. Like other people said, it reads like a stream of consciousness that just goes on and on without any clear structure or organization.
>>
>>70427893
>We [your ID] kangz

Memes aside I've just started reading that same version, got it for £2.77 off the kindle store though.
>>
Instead of the reading Mein Kampf read the Capital nigger
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-09-10-50-00.png (358 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-09-10-50-00.png
358 KB, 1080x1920
>>70428853
Looks good actually.

Another based black guy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.