[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are bikers man children or redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: hell.png (408 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
hell.png
408 KB, 500x650
Are bikers man children or redpilled?
>>
>>70424404
>Hells angels
My fathers in that group.
>>
>>70424404
they are mostly meth dealers and losers that think they are tough.

bikers are the niggers of the white race.
>>
>>70424404
Annoying faggots. Just like the wetbacks with low riders, or niggers in shitty cars with rims.
>>
>cosplay
>>
Most like hells angels are huge fucking faggots(source: I used to work with one) the ones that save dogs and stuff are cool dudes though
>>
>>70424404
Mostly degenerates, it's a tribal mentality like gangs. Also super high drug, std, and homosexuality rates.
>>
File: hells angels pussies.jpg (438 KB, 1131x1463) Image search: [Google]
hells angels pussies.jpg
438 KB, 1131x1463
cucks
>>
Depends.

They typically only screw with people who willingly participate in their little cultural game.

If you aren't associated with that shit, you should never run afoul of them.
>>
They're bretty nice guys. Don't fuck with their bikes, their family or their pesos and you'll never have a problem.
>>
Overgrown children.
"I hate the other gang because they have different badges on their backs", its quite pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng8Ll7x08Vk
>>
I've talked to a few of them,and they were all

>Extremely dumb
>Drug addicts
>Insecure
>Proably closet homos

So yeah, manchildren.
>>
>>70426141
Drug territory and money implications. Not just symbolism.
>>
>>70424491
Australians are the niggers of the white race.
>>
>>70424491
What about Rob Halford?
>>
>>70424404
manchildren with high levels of test
>>
>>70424491
This. They talk a big game about their "gang" and how they are brothers and have each others back, but seems most are closeted homosexual drug addicts. Definitely degenerate.
>>
>>70424404
I really hate bikers. This shit was close to where I live.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shedden_massacre
>>
>>70424404
I buy vegetables from a Pagan who went to jail for murder. Nice guy.

They blew up the house next to the one I grew up in because their treasurer lived there and got arrested. They sent their not brightest to get rid of the evidence.
>>
>>70426292

1% Parasites.
"We don't want to be part of citizen society man!"

Why don't they just leave our society? they are rich enough to buy their own islands now, where they can zoom around all day, free from police and other silly gangs like them.
>>
>>70426379
He is a true "biker" the rest are just afraid to admit what they really are.

Based Judas Priest.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>70426629
Not defending them, but they need money for their clubhouses, prostitures, and "runs".
>>
>>70424404
pussies that cant fight by themselves and have to intimidate others with threats of group violence. Sounds like muslims now that i think about it.
>>
>>70424404
My dad told me about a biker he knew at work who hit a guy in the head with a hammer.
>>
Stone Cold Steve Austin has aged poorly
>>
File: IMG_20160323_183209.jpg (860 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_183209.jpg
860 KB, 1920x2560
I'm not in a gang, it's just cheaper to run than a car on my minwagebux

Am I still a faggot?
>>
Most Harley owners are established and retired business men. It's the new networking old boys club.
>>
File: 1442117671972s.jpg (3 KB, 125x90) Image search: [Google]
1442117671972s.jpg
3 KB, 125x90
>>70424404
That pic tho?
>No 1% patch
>Are those mc hammer's pant's
I think that pick is just posing bro
>>
Oldfags trying to feel young again
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.