[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie was against the iraq war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cucklord.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cucklord.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIeBQCGkyx4&nohtml5=False

i thought this faggot voted for the iraq war and voted for bills that continued to fund it. am i wrong here or is this cuck full of shit
>>
bumping for info
his voting record says otherwise
>>
>>70422993
I think he voted for the one in 1998 but opposed the one in 2002
>>
>>70422993
He did vote to remove saddam from power, he was always pro removing saddam, thats enough to say hes full of shit
>>
The first time Sanders voted ‘yea’ to an Iraq war spending bill came in 2006 when the bill included funding for Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.

The second time he voted ‘yea’ was when an amendment he inserted into the bill giving a $1 million grant to the Vermont Department of Veterans Affairs (the VA) to help returning veterans cope with their health care and mental health needs upon returning home. The third time he voted ‘yea’ was when the legislation incorporated a massive expansion of G.I. Bill benefits that Sanders co-sponsored and the Bush administration opposed guaranteeing full scholarships to veterans, including activated National Guard troops and reservists, with three years of service attending any public, in-state university and expanded benefits for students at private colleges and for graduate schools.

The last time he voted ‘yea’ was when he gave his consent, along with the entire U.S. Senate, to fund the Iraq war’s end as President Barack Obama removed all U.S. troops from the country.

TL:DR He voted for extensions in Iraq when it was bundled with provisions that he compromised on (Katrina relief, Veterans affairs, removal of troops).
>>
>>70424467
But he voted to remove saddam from power in 98
>>
>>70424467
So he supported the war and supported removing Saddam but there were nice little gifts that came with it every time he did :3
>>
>>70424588

He voted for it because he believed that Saddam Hussein was harboring and building weapons of mass destruction. All of our intelligence agencies supported this during that time.

Bernie has said several times that while he sees war as an absolute last action if America is threatened and security is compromised he will act accordingly.

>>70424589

Lol, you are ridiculous. Listen to to him speak about the war, he was one of the loudest advocates against it and led the opposition against unilateral invasion. You're using retarded libcuck logic.
>>
>>70424589
Supporting downstream funding of the war (where money was also tied to non-militaristic causes) is not the same as supporting the instigation of war.

If you can't see the difference then you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>70424984
Actions speak louder than words.
Because i tell you i have no intention of shooting you, and then i shoot you, doesnt mean i had no intention of shooting you.
>>
>>70424984
>He voted for it because he believed that Saddam Hussein was harboring and building weapons of mass destruction. All of our intelligence agencies supported this during that time.

So he voted for it but he had good reasons.
>>
File: CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg (53 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg
53 KB, 600x547
Wow it's almost like you shouldn't believe the dumb ass shit people say on /pol/ or something.

idiot.
>>
>>70425383
So whats your take on this sir?
>>
He's a lying cuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.