[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm proud to support a country which every single mudslime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 305x165
I'm proud to support a country which every single mudslime and leftist piece of shit hates and wants nothing more than for them to be destroyed.
>>
>>70422201
me too m8

Only us Colonials can understand the glory of pacifying the savages and establishing a glorious country in what was once a stone age civilization
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>70422201
Oy gevalt! Keep up the good work and remember, we are g-d's chosen people, and remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Jews who died. suggesting anything lower than that number is equal to literally committing another shoah!

Good Goy!
>>
>>70422201
I'm a leftist and I support Israel. I'm also a Jew, though.

There are a lot of leftists, especially the ones that care about atheism, who are realistic about the problems in muslim countries, and a lot who can see the obvious about Israel/barbarian conflict. They're just not as loud as the dumbshits.
>>
>1$ has been deposited into your account
>>
File: photo (3).jpg (54 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
photo (3).jpg
54 KB, 374x374
>>70422201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
>>
>>70422639

It was actually 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 you fucking sexist, racist, terrorist.
>>
Supporting something just because people who don't like don't like it is pathetic btw.
>>
>>70422201
Why is it always Australians? Get a new gig you cunts, this shitposting ordeal is played out.
>>
>>70422201
Conservative jews are the majority in Israel, and they support parties like FN or PVV.

Yes many jews are leaders of refugee organizations but the idea that all jews want europe to be multicultural is a meme.
>>
>>70422201
Same here. Also because /pol/ hates them, which makes us natural allies. Not not mention that they are even more mixed than us.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.