[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You are defending the people who killed the lives you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: bill-clinton-.jpg (145 KB, 1600x1156) Image search: [Google]
bill-clinton-.jpg
145 KB, 1600x1156
>"You are defending the people who killed the lives you say matter," the former president told protesters.

what did he mean by this
>>
Slick Willy is turning it up to 11 in hopes that some Trump people will cast a Clinton vote believing it's him.
>>
>>70419474

He basically meant that they are only focusing on the skin of someone's character and not their content. Take for example Mike Brown: the evidence clearly showed he was a complete belligerant piece of shit and that Darren Wilson was in the right in defending himself against Brown. The BLM only focuses on White vs. Black, they can't fathom that some black people really are guilty pieces of shit just like some white people are. To them, ALL blacks under the system are victims - no exceptions.
>>
>>70419474
Who cares, he married up to a power hungry psychopath lesbian.
>>
Other niggers?
>>
>>70419835
she's a cuck, not gay
>>
Clinton's "tough on crime" bill is a massive failure.
It only further damaged the African-American community.

A lot of his policies hit the poor very hard, most of the poor who happened to be African American.
>>
>>70420669
Yeah he was like yes black people I will pass this bill to prevent your kids from smoking crack all day and kill each other.

One generation later.

WHAAA quit killing my babies, dirty cops

Bill was right and if he were in his prime he would be able topple BLM and make the white college kids feel guilty as hell about supporting them with a week of news cycles.
>>
>>70420669
nothing was preventing those niggers from not committing crimes.
>>
>>70421236
Hindsight is 20/20 so of course it's very easy to see now that it didn't work.

But the fact is, the bill is a massive failure.
It was counter productive.

I don't care who supported the bill, the bill didn't work and the black population who supported the bill shot themselves in their feet.
Michael Dukakis was right

>>70421322
Crime rate was already dropping before the bill.

And putting people in overcrowded prisons is only going to make them bigger criminals.
Incarceration is also expensive as fuck.
>>
>>70419474
Based Bill meant that hes got balls of fucking steel and is the only american politician who will stand up to BLM.

>except hillary. shes got steel balls too
>>
>>70420669
Even npr says youre full of shit, pal-o
>>
>>70421636
>Crime rate was already dropping

Oh dear...
>>
>>70419532
First post best post
>>
>>70419474
Because niggers kill niggers and blm don't care/complain about them.
>>
>>70419532
It's really not this complex.

Bill is fine. His wife is something else.

Bill has always been open on what he thinks, and he is right, no matter how the media wants to spin what he said.

He, his wife, and other made the bill to combat crime in Black Communities so that blacks could excel and live like whites where crime is organized and stays away from the public spotlight.

African Americans have decided to glorify the criminal behavior because even though they want it gone, they also don't want whites telling them what to do. Doesn't matter how many blacks were involved in making that bill, they only see the government as white.

>>70420669
In the end, it did fail. But it failed with good intentions.

Not all righteous actions are good, and not all evil actions are bad.
>>
>>70421835
That's how you know he's right, anon. I don't think there's a major news corporation out there more left-wing extremist than NPR.

Clinton's anti crime bills were a massive failure, he says the assault weapons ban decreased gun deaths but that's not true, and he also said almost verbatim that "republicans said that when I let mortgage companies hand out $800b in homes to people who couldn't afford them, that caused the housing market crash, but that's a lie".

It was an excellent speech - so good that I'd believe that it was staged - but all the points he brought up were blatant lies.
>>
>>70420320
She's gay as well.
>>
File: crimeFig1.png (29 KB, 1100x743) Image search: [Google]
crimeFig1.png
29 KB, 1100x743
>>70421776
Especially Hillary is a master of smoke and mirrors.

>>70421835
>even
What's that supposed to mean?
Bernie also supported the tough on crime bill, ofcourse a left wing shitstain is not going to attack a bill a commie supported.

>>70421877
See pic
Crime was already dropping before the 94 bill.

>>70422054
I don't question his intentions. I am certain he had good intentions with it.

But he's still defending his decision, maybe it's just his pride. But I don't think it's good.
And it should be acknowledged that mistakes have been made, even by Bill.
>>
File: 191219.png (71 KB, 1000x743) Image search: [Google]
191219.png
71 KB, 1000x743
>>70422422
A nicer looking graph.

Tough on crime bill got signed september 1994.
Crime was already dropping before the signing.
>>
Carol Costello of CNN did a interview with BLM a day after this. The rep denied black on black crimes exist. When pressured to clarify he refused to answer and ranted on about "the system"
>>
Bill is looking like SHIT these days. They need to get his ass on Human Growth Hormone, Testosterone, and a special diet etc. He would rebound in no time assuming the initial shock to the system doesn't kill him first. He would look like he does in OP's pic again within 3 months.
>>
>>70423571
Yea, he looks like a corpse.
>>
If you do the crime you should do the time. Race should not factor in. When did all these retarded liberals come to /pol/. Nothing makes blacks commit 20x more crime than everyone except themselves.
>>
>>70419474
they were whining because he signed laws that kept their criminal relatives locked up for even longer when they shot each other. he was attempting to reason with tribal boons.
>>
>>70422118

>That's how you know he's right, anon. I don't think there's a major news corporation out there more left-wing extremist than NPR.

MSNBC, Vice, The New York Times.

NPR is far left but there are more extreme organisations.
>>
>>70419741
Pretty much this.
Black lives matter is a load of shit. It should really just be all lives matter, as long as the live we are talking about isn't one of crime.
BLM is just an excuse for Dindus.
>>
>>70423571
>implying hes not already on that plan
>implying he's not at least HIV+
Implying his "big Mac attack" wasn't a cocaine related event
>>
>>70422597
>Has no positive or negative effect
>Bad
it objectively had no effect
>>
>>70425326
>upping incarceration rates with no results is no effect
It cost a lot of money and it only harmed poor communities further.

Prisons aren't free
>>
>>70425445
>no positive results*
>>
>>70425445
>It cost a lot of money and it only harmed poor communities further.
>Prisons aren't free
Those people would've been on welfare anyways. Not a significant increase in costs by any means
>>
>>70419474
Black on black violence.

He ain't wrong. I'm beginning to think the niggers were right, with him being "the first black president". No way any other white liberal would get away with that.
>>
>>70419474
blacks kill each other at rates approaching a civil war and yet BLM goes on and on and on about a tiny few killings, never focusing on the actual problems the black community.
>>
>>70425630
>Those people would've been on welfare anyways.
A lot of those affected by the bill had jobs.
Of course they're dindus so a lot of them would also be on welfare.

Prisons are a lot more expensive than welfare. (average)
Prisons are also breeding grounds for STD and other sicknesses which also costs money to treat
People who have been locked behind bars have a harder time getting jobs which further increases cost.

It's still an increase in cost.
Actual cost was a lot higher than Trump's 10 billion dollar wall.
>>
>>70425663
Silly toothpaste, it's obviously the puppet masters making them do everything.
>>
> "tell the truth!"

An absolutely sick line drop by bill. Makes me wish he was running..
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.