[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you support a unification of Europe if the means of ge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: London.jpg (403 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
London.jpg
403 KB, 640x360
Would you support a unification of Europe if the means of getting there didn't involve flooding Europe with third world immigrants?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0
>>
File: subhuman.png (91 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
subhuman.png
91 KB, 803x973
Fuck off.

Europhiles are even worse than the cucks.
>>
>>70418048
Give up hundreds of years of fighting over the smallest pieces of land, or take in a bunch of sandniggers?

Either way, the source is the EU so what does it matter.
>>
>>70418169

But if that would change? No more sandniggers.
>>
>>70418048
No. I want the EU to collapse and the bureucratic kikes in Brussels to burn.
>>
>>70418048
We're already united, only we're not honoring those agreements.
I'd support any kind of unification against the shitskin horde and kebab, but we all know that when it's all over, everyone will just go back to their own shitholes and start throwing shit at each other again.
You arrogant, ungrateful cucks have brought this shitstorm upon yourselves and now, after 10-15 years of easy life, you complain how the kebab is taking over your country. Where were you in '91, '92, '99? Sucking on your mom's tit probably.

Implosion of EU is one of the few joys still left for us after the depressing hellhole that were the 90's and early 00's. Svarte Helvette Norge, you're not even at the beginning of your torments. Better start prepping (the bull).
>>
>>70418386
Same. The greatness about Europe is its diversity on narrow space. Lots of important and proud nations.
If they fuck up Germany I want the option to leave to the nearest country.
>>
No. We're a nation of approx 6 million and our sovrenity would be completely overruled by the other nations.

Here's the most redpilled fact you'll ever have in politics:

It's easy to give away sovrenity, but to take it back requires a military victory and a lot of deaths

Germany has been trying to take over Europe for a century now, fuck off already.
>>
>>70418985
>Germany has been trying to take over Europe for a century now, fuck off already.

As if ordinary Germans would benefit from Bilderberg dictatorship. In fact we suffer like Sweden and are not "Germany" anymore in the long term.
>>
>>70418048
I love Europe too much to want it really unified.

An European militaristic coalition to defend our few common interests would be nice though.
>>
>>70418985
would you be opposed to a Nordic union?
(after we kick out the shitskins ofc.)
>>
a single big cuck

vs

dozens of little cucks

who wins?
>>
>>70418641
>Svarte Helvette Norge

..b...b...but how could you know those words? Mind blown.
>>
>>70419794
I travel, m8.
>>
>>70418048
no, a unification of europe would permanently establish the EU as the controlling organ and the EU is bad for europe. Europe should return to its individual states. I recognize at least the necessity for a military alliance but regardless, the autonomy of european countries, and the EU, are at odds with each other
>>
>>70418641
The kebabs you fought in the 90s weren't invaders. They lived on that land for the same amount of time as you did.
>>
File: 1460203802222.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460203802222.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>70418048

A unified Europe? No, I wouldn't support that.

A unified Scandinavia/Nordic countries? Sure.
>>
>>70420317
Lol what? A large part of them moved in bosnia when the war started, and they were defending the part in whitch the wahabis live now.
They moved in with guns and said this is our land now.
>>
File: 1456578434253.jpg (12 KB, 320x449) Image search: [Google]
1456578434253.jpg
12 KB, 320x449
>Would you support a unification of Europe if the means of getting there didn't involve flooding Europe with third world immigrants?

No.

Do it by force or fuck off we ain't uniting any other way.
>>
>>70421076
>A unified Scandinavia/Nordic countries?

Well if the EU falls, that might actually happen.
>>
>>70420317
I wasn't referring to to the bosnian kebabs that have been there for centuries. I was referring to Albanian and 'Kosovar' kebab that also flooded our lands in the early 90's. The bosnian kebab is our own, they proved themselves to be worthy.
>>70421086
Also ^This

Mudžahedini were a thing you know.
>>
>>70421076
I'm wary of that because I don't want Sweden to have any say in our politics.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.