[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Génération Identitaire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1459150911619.jpg (331 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459150911619.jpg
331 KB, 770x1000
IT BEGINS !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6IzU_6Jct4&nohtml5=False
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6IzU_6Jct4&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70415834
can you also translate?
>>
Ah, a video where they say Islam is terror and show some nice texts.

What now? Will they do it again tomorrow or?
>>
>>70416139
"Islamisation kills" Identitäre occupy green party central in Graz
>>
>>70415834
>merkel is hung
>eu dissolved
>germany and austria joined
>european confederacy formed
>america forms a union with mexico and declares itself north brazil
>russia is invaded and turned into an oil colony
>>
>>70415834

Lulz my cousin used to live in this city. Mind to explain a bit, Fritz?
>>
>>70416224
What exatly have you done ? They are trying at least to repill people
>>
>>70416246

>North Hue

10/10 would apply for citizenship
>>
File: 1459459957831.jpg (107 KB, 640x1050) Image search: [Google]
1459459957831.jpg
107 KB, 640x1050
>>70416224
>sweden defending islam
>>
File: 1457030202926.gif (998 KB, 410x258) Image search: [Google]
1457030202926.gif
998 KB, 410x258
>>70415834
>>
File: 1452094544707.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
1452094544707.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
>>70415834
k keep posted
>>
File: germoney spurdo.png (624 KB, 600x1601) Image search: [Google]
germoney spurdo.png
624 KB, 600x1601
We know what will happen.
>>
This literally the Weimarer Republic all over again.
I hope it ends like it's predecessor.
>>
>>70416271
>>70416330
You have to understand that this is childlike behavior what they do and they still look young, so no surprise.

If you want to do something about it, then you occupy the border, occupy airports and subway stations. You kill everyone of non-European descent.

That is how you make a difference in the world or rather that is how you make a different world.
>>
There's something boiling behind the scenes here aswell. Heard from a friend of mine that antirefugee groups are preparing something special for this spring. Also SOO is getting more active in and can be spotted in my town almost every day. It's about damn time.
>>
>>70416224
DELET THIS OR I GIVE YOUR DAD A CALL, I HAVE HIS NUMBER SVEN!
>>
>>70416605

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW SVEN?

open your fucking eyes.
>>
>>70416271
Thats right! It is up to us to do something.

I don't want to look back in a few years and regret that I did nothing to stop the organized destabilization of Europe. It matters to all of us. And our kin will pay the price for this big eternal mistakes the Bilderberg EU does.

I am for my part actively doing things that make a small difference. You can start with political arguments with people you know.

Get the people interestet in politics. Point at things that went wrong in the past. Ask them what they know about global politics and if they want to be able to vote in the future. Nearly no one really wants a central EU government controlled by a few influencial Bilderbergers. Its no democracy anymore.

It is your responsibility to act. Even discussing on the internet is a good thing and it makes a small difference. People become aware. They vote maybe vote SD in next election. Or AfD in germany. Or FPÖ in Austria. Or PVV in the Netherlands.
We are the healty countries they want to destablize to enable the United States of Europe.
>>
>>70416605
No no no, you cant do that. Don't you see that defending your self is exactly what ISIS want's you to do! Do not play in to their pockets bro, better to let the mass termination of swedish nation tocontinue ans enjoy the rapespring with minds and hearts (and legs) open.
>>
>>70416816
Are you deluded? Why should I open my eyes when I clearly just said what you can do to save Europe.
>>
>>70416605
>this is childlike behavior
>You kill everyone of non-European descent.
Way to contradict yourself.
>>
>>70416960
this isnt america, mass killing is for adults here
>>
Ah, well I assume since you can not think that far, I will add in another thing you can do to make it work.

You destroy all media houses and newspaper machines etc.

Then there is no propaganda but your own and that is the only thing that matters, even if the newspapers still spread their lies. You know the truth and you will fight until you have reached your goals.
>>
>>70417073
poland accomplished that through voting, it should be possible for the rest of europe to do the same, at least worth a try before violent insurrection
>>
>>70417073
>You destroy all media houses and newspaper machines etc.
Yeah, attack the defenseless plebs.

Why not attack your government? Too pussy? Yeah, thought so.
>>
Our leaders doesn't give a shit about the opinions of the ppl. This is why there will be violence and rioting in the near future, our voices shall be heard one way or another.
>>
>>70417460
Why do you try to make me look like a weakling?

I am here to supply you with advice on how to defend Europe, but it seems like you don't want any of it.
>>
>>70415834
Fantastic!
>>
>>70416567
It's about 50x worse and the longer white genocide goes on for the more brutal tge reactionary wave will be.

At no point in European history have we ever faced threat of collective extinction at the hands of our own government.
>>
>>70417329
>poland accomplished that through voting, it should be possible for the rest of europe to do the same
Poland didn't drown in half a century of western world subversion, minds of westerners are molded to such an extent that they simply won't ever see the failures of their "diverse societies free of hate", not even knee deep in the blood of their own people
It may be possible in Eastern countries, but I hardly believe the west will ever wake up
>>
>>70415834
Would be nice.

We are génération désenchantée.
>>
>>70417766
Yeah because obviously you're doing so well in sweden, fuck off ahmed.
>>
>>70418156
Well, I'll go with your way as well then. Why haven't you killed off all abo's yet, you fucking abo.
>>
>>70415834
this video is unacceptable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2YAWhggCmw
this one is. Do not ask why.
>>
File: 1458332008614.png (57 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
1458332008614.png
57 KB, 309x433
>>70415834

They still look like Hipsters, the speeches are still shit tier, but hey, videos getting better and the actionism was o.k.

Keep on trying guys
>>
>>70418507
You realise that there is about 500k abos left? that it has been reported that shortly there will be no full blood abos left in the country.
In my whole life of almost 30 years I would have been lucky to see 10 abos. How can you compare that to muslims?
>>
Can someone explain Generation Identity? Are they just LARPing fascists?
>>
>>70418928

Music and cut is better.
For the rest, borrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnngggggg
>>
>>70419149
I literally can't sleep at night because the abos over the river scream at each other all night.
>>
File: 1460151225605[2].jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1460151225605[2].jpg
31 KB, 456x320
Begin? Where? Nothing begins until you start killing people. Identitarians are cowards, you'd think that young people on neetbux, knowing that they have nothing to lose, would have the common decency and the balls to get themselves a nice assault rifle from an arrondissement and start butchering non-White subhumans. Instead, they settle on this gay ass shit. For shame. not even Swedecucks are rustled by this.
>>
>>70416960

How is killing people a childlike behaviour? Fucking dumbass hahahaha
>>
>not using english on the internet so everyone can understand

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70419225
Yes, but the point is that people will go batshit over the identitaires, but will find it ok that communists display stalinist symbols on the front of the city hall
>>
>>70419514
>>70419466
Can you just stop writing? This is the most cringw-worthy and edgelordy shit I've read all weak.

Just kill yourself and do everyone a favor.
>>
>>70419149
I have had enough of you now.

You only want to make problems with others without solving your own. As they say here on /pol/ is that the Australians live to banter and it makes my image of you very clear then if that is true.
>>
Sage this thread already, Identitarians do these faggot demonstrations once a month and all for naught
>>
/civil war/ when?
>>
>>70419698

>find it ok that communists display stalinist symbols

Let them it's kind of wanted. There propaganda produces more negative then positive effects with the median voter, who they try to reach since the early 20th century. An yet, only shit tier countries had communist governments.

Gen Ident on the other hand is, as far as I can judge, not concerned with the median voter, but tries to reach people with similar mindsets like them. They are young and they should give a fuck about bad media reputation, as in this phase, every publicity is good publicity.

They just need to work on there propaganda, maybe get some old school media dudes on board or network better with american right wingers, as they are far better at propaganda.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.