[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cuckmany ruined europe 3 times >ameriburgers >mohammed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: us&britain.jpg (53 KB, 524x528) Image search: [Google]
us&britain.jpg
53 KB, 524x528
>cuckmany ruined europe 3 times
>ameriburgers
>mohammed can't own knives
>canacuck elected trudeau
>sweden YES

Why do we constantly insult each other? This is exactly what the Jews and Globalists want. If anything, we should unite and instead of mocking each other's failures, we should feel sympathy for them.

This 'Who's more cucked than who' shit is fucking pathetic and gets jus nowhere.
>>
>>70415574

Probably because you're responsible for everything wrong with the world today.
>>
haha i think the friendly site reddit is that way friend xdd
>>
>>70415574
It's either laughing or crying m8
>>
File: uncle slam.jpg (59 KB, 368x496) Image search: [Google]
uncle slam.jpg
59 KB, 368x496
Merica' only respects toughness
>>
>>70415686
Careful on that edge, mate.
>>
File: 1458217358596.jpg (19 KB, 313x339) Image search: [Google]
1458217358596.jpg
19 KB, 313x339
>>70415574
Brits always start the shit flinging - like the actual angry/passive aggressive stuff, not the shitposting that Aussies/Canadians do.
It feels like germans and swedes don't attack unless attacked.

I agree that the 'who's more cucked than who' games are retarded. We're all on a path towards extinction and societal collapse if something doesn't change.
>>
where's the eternal t-roach when you need him
>>
>>70416078
>brits always start the shit flinging

Now that's sort of unfair. We had a British Pride thread about a day ago and it got invaded by Americans, calling us cucks and mohammed.
>>
>>70415574
>enternal anglo
>>
File: 1782348972437.jpg (47 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
1782348972437.jpg
47 KB, 460x287
>>70416561
Fair enough. I'm probably biased because it sticks out more in your memory when you're the one being attacked. I love Britain.
>>
>>70416796
Don't worry, I love America.
>>
>>70415574
Ignore the divide and conquer shills, m8. We stand together.
>>
>>70415574
I agree mate but this is /pol/. It's just banter. When the time comes, we rise together.
>>
It's usually just niggers or gooks who start all the divide and conquer shit. Whites stand united.
>>
>>70416796
love you too man, eating a zinger burger right now god bless you magnificent people
>>
>>70415574
But this is how it always has been and will be when the kebab is removed. Europeans just hated each other.
This is why these ideas of "pan-europeanism" are so completely retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 720x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 720x504
Its for Kek. What better reason to research a meme then to be insulted by it?
>>
We insult each other to make each other stronger.
>>
>>70415574
insults & bants bring you closer than anything else
>>
I have to admit this thread made me feel a bit warm and fuzzy inside. But as far as the British/American antagonism on /pol/, I think it's actually reflective of our close friendship that we engage in harmless banter. I'm sure you know that most if not all Americans genuinely respect and care for the UK.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1334x750
>>70418626
>>
>>70415574
Actually, arguing with people here is making me better at arguing overall. Easier to pick apart shitty arguments when you do it regularly.

Then again, the level here is mostly ad hominem after ad hominem. But the site would be shit without all the bants and laughs. I mean, who can't laugh at "A FUCKING LEAF"?
>>
>>70415574
I think the ones you mentioned are just harmless banter between brothers. We would all rather have an Irish or Czech neighbour than a Muslim.Its just fun. Its not like we can be a force for change on this image board anyway so may as well have some fun. The only serious divisions I see are the Anglo/Aryan hate threads
>>
>>70415574
Look at the dickhead seagull looking bird
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1334x750
>>70418894
>>
>>70416561

What's wrong with using the most common British name and making note of a medieval British custom?
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 768x432
>>70419086
Kek this.

I have a friend who's tall, blonde and blue-eyed. He always talks about how he has perfect white north European genes.

A few weeks ago I noticed his eyes are slightly Asian.

I've been hitting him with bantz we normally hit Finland with, calling him mongol and that gengis khan probably raped his ancestors.

The man never brings up his genetics anymore and has been a lot more quiet lately, hope he doesn't feel too bad.

Having Mongol genes ain't that bad :^)
>>
>>70415641
Only because niggers aren't responsible for anything.
>>
Why do you think moot changed the flag system here in /pol/ at the same time he tried to destroy the board? We'd still have permanent board-wide IDs too if it wasn't universally decried. Some people like the flags so they didn't have the opposition to get reverted.
>poo in loo
>Sweden yes
>turkroach
>a fuckin leaf
>burgers
>Israelis
>pay denbts
>build wall
>allahu britbongs
>ackbar germany
>white Argentina/The Falklands
>huehue
>rares
>Australia
It's much more effective to subtly damage the board's train of thought by normalizing shitposting than delete it and spread us through every other board. Every single flag has some meme that can be used to derail a thread or discredit a poster you don't agree with. Don't even tell me "muh banter" - we had no shortage of banter before moot's "cückening" of the the most unsavory board on 4chan in an attempt to make the site as a whole more palatable to prospective buyers.
>>
File: 1395813918523.gif (472 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1395813918523.gif
472 KB, 500x281
>>70415574
I genuinely don't have anything against americans, swedes, canadians or brits, but I fucking hate germans and I am very happy they cuck themselves out of existence. So is every slav who remembers what they did in WW2.
>>
We can always kill ourselves that way nothing will be bad nor good, Join us! JOIN US!
>>
>>70415574
These arguments are a combination of paid shills who disrupt White and European unity, and a bunch of useful idiots doing the yids work for them.
Remember to ignore and hide threads centered around dividing whites and white countries.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.