[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be German >don't pay your mandatory TV licence &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: c6d.jpg (37 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
37 KB, 600x582
>be German
>don't pay your mandatory TV licence
>go to jail for 61 days
>JUST

http://www.derwesten.de/panorama/frau-sitzt-im-gefaengnis-weil-sie-gez-zahlungen-verweigert-id11703313.html

Anglos should have nuked us instead of Japan tbqhwy
>>
>>70415449
I reckon you can get a waiver if you let a Syrian refugee stay in your house.
>>
File: Capture.png (344 KB, 613x885) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
344 KB, 613x885
>>70415449
Do you expect us to be able to speak Nazi?

Does Germany have a TV license like the UK does?
>>
I kept getting reprimands for this sort of shit while I was in Germany, too. I didn't even have a television set. From my experience, they almost never actually enforce any action unless they desperately need money.
How can one country be so autistic?
>>
>>70415449
Do you have to present a photo ID when you buy a tv?
>>
>>70415539
Literally loads and loads of countries have TV licensing but we're the only ones who get shit for it

Ever notice how other countries always stay nervously quiet in bong TV licensing threads?
>>
>>70415449
Do you have to pay it even without a TV?

In the UK if you just tel them you dont watch BBC channels then you dont have to pay
>>
>>70415539
>Does Germany have a TV license like the UK does?

In Germany everyone who isn't blind and deaf has to pay 17.50€/m, even if you don't have a TV
>>
>>70415840
Do they play any American shows and movies on the channels your tv license pays for? If so what are some examples
>>
>>70415762
Well you are the one with orwellian ads like "there are x persons without a tv license in this road" but you are right, most countries in europe have a retarded forced tax on public broadcasting
>>
>>70415938
>Do they play any American shows and movies on the channels your tv license pays for? If so what are some examples

yes, but more than 90% is trash made in Germany
>>
>>70415762
no, you know, it's even worse in germany. you could live deep in the woods, have no tv, no internet, no radio and you would STILL be forced to pay this "not-a-tax-tax"
>>70415938
the "öffentlich rechtliche" are propaganda tv and mostly show reruns of older german shows and the "dritte" show mostly the same. imagine four tv stations that show 90% of the time exactly the same shows at the same time
>>
>>70415762
>>70415840
>having to pay your benevolent overlords a fee to have a flickering box in your home
Jesus Christ, guys. I want to level with you here. How can you possibly put up with this shit? It's full blown 1984/Brave New World at this point.

If you guys are willing to rise up, I have a few scary salty rifles I can give you in the rebellion.
>>
File: BibiWilhailm.jpg (25 KB, 645x370) Image search: [Google]
BibiWilhailm.jpg
25 KB, 645x370
muh CIA network news
>>
File: gymshoes.jpg (91 KB, 634x606) Image search: [Google]
gymshoes.jpg
91 KB, 634x606
>be german
>question muh 6 gorillion
>go to jail
>get out
>miss a tv license payment
>go back to jail
>get out
>get stabbed by a 13 year old syrian refugee
>go back to jail for intolerant hate crimes
>get out
>go to take a vacation
>get ficki ficki by more 13 year old syrian refugees in the train station
>go to jail for not swallowing
>get out
>go to oktoberfest
>see this
>>
>>70418541
those women don't look very german, more like sluts from Poland or Czech Republic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.