[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck. I had a pretty racist group chat get leaked. I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8
File: Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg (65 KB, 707x919) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg
65 KB, 707x919
Fuck.

I had a pretty racist group chat get leaked. I have a job where i can get seriously fucking fired over this. Others are involved too. I need a real solution.

Help me /pol/acks.
>>
Stand up to your oppressors, fight them in the hallways. If you get fired over racism then it is no place to be, weak no-spine faggot.
>>
>>70415356
You need a final solution.

Kill them all. No survivors.
>>
>>70415356
Let it happen faggot, stand tall and proud
I don't know what you said but if you revealed your power level you must deal with it like a man
>>
>>70415356
Start looking for another job
>>
>>70415356
>I had a pretty racist group chat get leaked. I have a job where i can get seriously fucking fired over this. Others are involved too. I need a real solution.

first of all, this is 4chan where nothing is ever real.

but if you actually ARE THAT STUPID, then you deserve to lose your job.

are you actually as stupid as you claim you are?
>>
Go back in time and use alter egos for all online activity.
>>
>surrender
>>
>>70415356
Well I hope you learned your lesson about racism
>>
>>70415356

What kind of social media was it?
>>
>>70415424

Too much power level revealed for sure.
>>
>>70415492

fuck you, kike.
>>
>>70415356

Deny it. Uninstall the program you used. Erase anyway to trace it back to you.

Deny at all cost.
>>
>>70415496

the book.
>>
>>70415390
SPBP
>>
>>70415486
oooooooh traƮtre
>>
>>70415548
>Deny it. Uninstall the program you used. Erase anyway to trace it back to you.

he sounds like he's so retarded that he used his real name, or the same handle he uses everywhere else.

he's like the /b/tards that used to be tricked into ddosing with the LOIC shit.
>>
>>70415356

If you can't handle your power level, then you are not that power level.

Get used to the taste of dicks. Sounds like you're about to eat a bag of them.
>>
Say you were hacked
>>
murderous rampage
>>
I'd play you a real sad solo on my violin but niggers stole it.
>>
>>70415548
This. If your boss still wants to fire threaten him in a subtle way like "Well if you're going to fire me over something I did not do especially with no concrete evidence I'm sure the news would love to find out as well."
>>
>>70415356

Start goose-stepping down the office hallways, don't let them intimidate you.
>>
Tell them you identify as a six year old Chinese girl and you were being ironically racist to draw the others out.
>>
>>70415356
Use the standard nigger defense.

"It wasn't me"

When they don't believe you, call THEM racist.
>>
>>70415714
>>70415548

I dont work in the private sector.
>>
>>70415714

That only works for non-white males.
>>
File: 20160322_050127.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160322_050127.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I hope you at least have some credentials to land another job. I have to use multiple sock accounts to protect me and my shit job because I don't have a GED and no other place will pay the same hourly rate of $14 anywhere else.

I'm not going to have my unpopular opinions destroy my livelihood or what little I have of one.
>>
Did you use your work computer or work time?
>>
>>70415356
Funny that in America you can get fired for saying stuff people in the czech republic commonly write in the comment sections on news websites

Oh the land of the free!
>>
>>70415714
Yes lose your job and get a blackmailing charge to boot.
>>
>>70415548
This format drive C.

Tell your boss nigger it was infected and nothing could be dont but a complete reinstall.
>>
>>70415714
this button down oxford cloth psycho might just snap and stalk office to office with an armalite ar-10 gas powered semi automatic weapon pumping round after round into coworkers and collegues
>>
>>70415753
>I dont work in the private sector.

you have to be trolling. nobody is that stupid.

>government job
>facebook account with real name
>post racist shit on fb

you live with your parents, don't you?
>>
>>70415555
Kek wills your salvation burgerbro. Believe in the power of kek and the quad your were given.
>>
Its sad that you could lose your job because of a racist comment
>>
Hahaha.

/pol/. Not even once.
>>
>>70415480
>where nothing is ever real.
Your autism is pretty real though
>>
These protocols tell you how to proceed
http://germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/pdf/eng/English41.pdf
>>
>>70415817
The US is a fucking marxist shithole.

Babylon thats burning down

Im so glad I moved out of there, white people are literally openly discriminated by the system there.
>>
Maybe learn the nuance to speak with deniability and be open to having your views changed if you know so little about your claims that you can't back them up when push comes to shove despite your "power level".
>>
>>70415714
Wont work he is white
>>
>>70415855

it wasnt private and yeah i am that stupid. no, i dont live with my parents. they arent alive anymore.
>>
Why would you ever use your real name online for anything other than shopping? I don't get it.
>>
>>70415356
How on earth did that happen?

Backstory pls
>>
wait wait lemme get this straight. on a chat group that could be linked back to your actual identity you fucking went off with /pol/ opinions? wtf were you thinking?

Seriously how did this happen? Someone on the inside leaked it? Wtf.
>>
Embrace it faggot
>>
>>70415555

Delete your account, make a new one. All conversations will disappear and you can claim it wasn't you.
>>
>>70415943

It wasnt public****
>>
just say what has leaked is someone's attempt to frame you.
But I am pretty sure they can't prosecute you or whatever for what you have said. First amendment brah! freedumbs of dem speechez n shiiiiieeeeet.
>>
>>70415356

Whenever anything like that happens to me I just go "it was a joke, I'm making fun of dumbasses who really think that stuff"

basically MUH SATIRE
>>
>>70415356
another thought.

Before they confront you, send your boss, HR department, and company president an email stating you wish to identify as a transgender.
If they have the courage to still press the racism issue, accuse them of fabricating the story because you came out as a transgender and you'll see them in court.
>>
holy shit on kikebook of all things. holy shit you're dumb as shit sorry bro but you deserve it if you lose your job. you are one dumb fucking tool bro. fucking running your mouth on an account linked to youself what were you thinking?

probably making racist and sexist memes thinking you'd get an edgy giggle looking like a cool alt-right rebel. now you get to eat a dick. I'm actually kinda laughing.
>>
>>70415501
How did it happen? Just how badly did you word things? Were you talking with online strangers, or people that you knew and trusted IRL?

If you hurled around prejudiced insults with your real name attached to it, I'm not sure if there's much to do. You fuck up, you get consequences. I suppose you could try something like "it was peer pressure, they pushed me into saying those things" or "I'm secretly pretending to be a racist and infiltrating their groups in an attempt to find how to fight them back", but those would be lies.
>>
>>70416059
Everyone knows you're full of shit when you do that. It's fucking cringe.
>>
>>70415356
>lying on the internet

lel, if it is true, I hope they shit-can your ass for being to stupid to keep your mouth shut
>>
lol @ all these losers using fuckbuck,twatter and other social medias.

this is exactly why these these have been developed

they are tool to tarnish reputations, fine, frame and even send people to prison.

Why are peopel so stupid to use them?

I never ever even made a social media account in my life.

I leave as little personal info on the internet as possible. I make up false info if Im forced to give info.

Why , because information costs money and I dont give out anything for free. :^)
>>
>>70415356
well, just be jew

you know when a jew gets caught with something despicable and disgusting, he just raises his shoulders and pretends theres nothing wrong with it

just do that, if you get into 100%damage-control-mode you'll only make it worse
>>
>>70415356

Deny everything. Act surprised, confused, and angry that a tech-savvy impostor is out to besmirch your reputation.
>>
>>70415356
time to go all the way
>>
Holy fuck.

DEFEND
YOUR
VIEWS
OR
DON'T
TALK
SHIT

Intellectual cowards, all of you.
>>
>>70415356
Say it was satire nignog.
>>
deleting it just looks more suspicious unless your bosses haven't seen it yet. have they seen it yet? who'd it leak to.
>>
>>70415356
Post pic or it didn't happen
>>
>>70416138

It works 100% of the time, but maybe because they know my personality and know I really would carry out an entire conversation in-character for a laugh
>>
File: 1459078065196.jpg (48 KB, 460x442) Image search: [Google]
1459078065196.jpg
48 KB, 460x442
>>70415356
Just take it like a man and start looking for another job. Learn from this. Only say racist shit in the comfort of your own home. Even Germans who were against fucking Nazis kept it to themselves, man.
>>
>>70416311
.t neetposter
>>
>>70415356
>I have a job where i can get seriously fucking fired over this.
>caretaker at BLM headquarters
>>
File: 1459917052281-s.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1459917052281-s.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1707
>>70415356
Whatever you do, don't Sperg out or go postal. That will hurt our cause. All you can do is go full damage control. You could say it was a joke, but then they'd ask if you think racism is a laughing matter. Honestly, seems like you're fucked. You really shouldn't exchange racist shit with people you work with, fucktard.
>>
File: 1460093978587-pol.jpg (48 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1460093978587-pol.jpg
48 KB, 620x350
>>70416361
This tbqhfam
>>
>>70415356
let them fire you.
draw unemployment.
hire a lawyer and sue them.
what you do in your "off" time is of no concern of theirs.
rake in 500k.
get rehired.
mgt. avoids you and walks on eggshells.
use the 500k to buy part ownership.
fire all the sjw's who stalk off duty employees.
win/win.
>>
File: 1456767278205.jpg (76 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
1456767278205.jpg
76 KB, 335x525
>using facebook

I've got no sympathy for you.
>>
>>70416210
This.
I have no accounts under my true identity. I went to a job interview and they saw I left the 'list your social media accounts ' on the application blank. They asked me don't you have Facebook friends or twitter? How do you keep up with friends and family? I told them they have my phone number and text me. They looked at me like I was a Martian.
>>
>>70416234
This. Also stop using your real name on "edgy" shit on the internet. Fucking retard.
>>
If it still hasnt reached your boss/its still within the group you've talked to and you really, really feel that you must keep your job, you should bribe them till theyre mute. If thats not plausible, talk to them again before they spill it. Swallow your ego if you must. If the whole thing stemmed from a fight/disagreement, pushing your beliefs further might set the person into a more defensive stance of their beliefs and they might not work with what you want to happen. Seeing that youre probably a fully white male shitlord, you really cant dindu your way or "lel im just joking around!".
>>
>>70416433
I think you think it works 100% of the time.
>>
Deny any and all knowledge.
you have been nameraped etc.
>>
>>70415688
^ underrated.
>>
>>70415750
wear really tight jeans.
wear a scarf around your neck.
grow a beard.
get a miley cyrus haircut.
get a pair of buddy holly glasses.
get a bernie t-shirt.
dye your hair purple.

no one would believe it was you.
>>
>>70415356
read this as pretty racist group chad lol
>>
>tfw this happened to me

except it wasn't racist rant, it was emails to the coworker girl I fell in love with

and she gave it to my boss and called the cops
>>
>>70417033
Bitches will always try to get you fired.
>>
>>70415356
>Posting racial shit anywhere else than anonymous websites.
>>
>>70415802

Where are you located? I start my workers @ 14. Look into manufacturing jobs, slaughter houses, that sort of shit.
>>
>>70417517
I'm in the northeast US. I might look into that one day.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.