[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimately everything comes down to the continuation of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png (105 KB, 800x411) Image search: [Google]
Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png
105 KB, 800x411
Ultimately everything comes down to the continuation of your genetics. And people in Niger are 6 times more successful at it than you.
>>
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE
>>
>>70414435
This map looks more like the places to live for retards. I mean it does make sense the French having more retards than the rest of europe
>>
>>70414435
They must be doing well if they are having so many children. I guess they don't need our aid after all.
>>
>>70414525
Probably so high due to all the immigration from West Africa.
>>
>>70414529
Have to spend that fixed 0.7% of gdp somewhere
>>
>>70414435

map does not make sense

if you have, for example, 6 kids, you could be red or pink

did a 12 year old make this map?
>>
>>70414774
Fertility rate is rarely an integer number.

Furthermore, it's probably more like [5, 6) and [6, 7), in which case you would be pink.
>>
>>70414839

right, makes sense
>>
>>70414435

>And people in Niger are 6 times more successful at it than you.

If you count by "babies born".

If you count by "20 year old alive & healthy" then we are back in competition, and much better at it.

Besides they are running into a Malthusian check and don't even realize it.
>>
>>70414525
>>70414641
There a a few niggers in France, but it has far more Algerian Arabs, hence the green like North Africa
>>
>>70414435
Green is fine, anything else is degenerate without an excuse.
>>
>>70415689
>Malthusian check

Can avoid that problem by packing them all off to Europe.
>>
>>70416084

>Can avoid that problem by packing them all off to Europe.

lol no

Where do you think Europe is affording all the niggers from?

Printing money isn't a long term strategy.
>>
>>70416337
So we crash and burn with them, they still win.
>>
>>70414435
I don't know if anyone here is born prior to 1950 but I'll let you in on a secret.

A long time ago before the "pill" and other anti pregnancy devices, family's used to be bigger.

A single white family could have just as many children as Asian or Africa.

The other difference was this was phased out a long time ago and times change.

in Africa and parts of Asia this doesn't simply exist for them, so when women have sex they tend to have to carry the child to term.

regardless if its theres or not.
>>
>>70414435
>Botswana
>Namibia
>Green

Oh hey, nignog countries with actually-manageable birthrates. Perhaps there is hope for the dark continent yet.
>>
>>70416422

>So we crash and burn with them, they still win.

lol no.

The vast reaches of countryside are still untouched by the nigger invasion. When the coming storm finally hits the cities will probably be barricaded in from outside and the inhabitants starved by the country people.

They have the food supply, and with the food supply you can play attrition warfare without firing a single shot.

"but what about all the nogs recently redistributed around Germany"

Many of them up&out leave to the cities, reducing the risk level.

Also I doubt farmers have many reservations about killing illegal immigrants.

>>70416546

Nah, its just r-selection.

They breed because they get food aid from us or follow the theory of "well if 4 of my 6 kids die there will still be 2 to look after me later".

While birth control upset the fertility of white nations, it could easily have gotten fixed had we taken socioeconomic measures in Europe.
>>
>>70416650
It is promising to see some change and that it is possible for them. African Americans have 2.2 children per woman. Still higher then whites but at least manageable. Doesn't help that most of the blacks are in the south with cuckservative politicians making it hard for them to get abortions or we could have it even lower.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.