[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/s view on recreational drugs? Are all drugs degenerate,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: drugs2.jpg (13 KB, 250x219) Image search: [Google]
drugs2.jpg
13 KB, 250x219
What is /pol/s view on recreational drugs? Are all drugs degenerate, or just a few? I'll start with my opinion obviously

>weed
Okay when used in moderation, however the whole culture that surrounds it is cancer and needs to stop

>mdma/ecstacy
Once in a few months, with good company. Really harmful to your brain, so keep it to a minimum.

>psychedelics
This is important to me, I've rediscovered my entire life via shrooms. They truly give you new perspective in life, given that you need it. Most people who are content with their lives won't find the effects too amazing.

Your turn, /pol/
>>
>>70413714
All drugs are degenerate, scum.
>>
>>70413818
Care to explain your reasoning, Roo?
>>
People should consume whichever substances they want but expect no help or assistance from the state if they destroy their lives with it.

Let the drugs weed out undesirable elements from society, respectable people usually don't fry their brains with crack anyway.
>>
>>70413818
youre just butthurt that all the drugs in your country are of terribly low quality
>>
>>70413818
Shut up abo
>>
Drugs are degenerate.

>Muh weed lmao.
>Muh stress relief.
>Muh 'benefits'

LMFAO. You are literally inhaling cancerous smoke. Its not even worth mentioning psychedelics, and other recreational drugs. All degenerate.
>>
Fucking ashamed of you finnbro, Druggies are the scum of the earth. Literally never met a nice drug addict. They're all utter scum.
>>
>>70415759

>Finally found an aussie who's a no fun allowed cunt
>>
File: 1459341180451.gif (3 MB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1459341180451.gif
3 MB, 350x280
>not being vigilant at all times

Fuck drugs, pick one vice and avoid the rest.

For me that's
>no smoking
>no drugs
>no sex degeneracy (hookers etc.)
>no obesity
>alcohol (but no binge drinking or drinking to get drunk)
>>
>>70413714
>the whole culture that surrounds it
there are many cultures pekka, ww.
What you are thinking of is your cheeck and chong tier people, stupid as fuck and can only think/speak and focus on one thing.... weed

it's in all fabrics of society, the most ones just chill with a spliff after work,workout and good eating. Some just before they go to bed to get a good night sleep. You wouldn't even be able to tell on me earlier. When you are a pusher you don't dress up like a nigger, you dress up and act not to stick out.

I'm not slinging weed/hash these days, that's a long time a go. But I smoke periodically, and I don't make a big fuzz about it. Actually hate (in the long run meaning 30m+) hanging with the the amp heads who's only goals in lyfe is drugs, talking about drugs, heists, talking about heists and talking about every criminal they know about which they should shut the fuck up about.

End prophabition and this shit will go away, it will be more fuss with people sitting in the sun enjoying a pint. Which is our drug of choice.

Don't get me wrong I love weed/hash, but smoking it all day makes you lazy and it's to fucking expensive so you have to waste time hussling on the black marked to make ends.

Costs about (you're prolly ripped off too) 500 krones for a plate of prime hash in pakistan(on source tells me, I have no fucking paki connections they are my enemies, all of them) here it is 150 krones for a fucking gram. World should be more liberal on this. 25 grams like 12 beers or so, it's just some god damn plant mass from a plant that grows everywhere like lit weed.
>>
now I want to smoke pekka.... I really do... was waiting for the night.. wich in turns make have to figure something out for not wasting moneys up in smoke...
>>
What the fuck is up with this whole "degenerate" shit? Sound like my fucking grandparents. Just live a little yall, if your shooting smack into your eyeballs on the daily that's one thing, but occasionally taking some drugs is fun. Stop being such dorks.
>>
what about buttchugging
>>
>Weed
It's fine to smoke if you have a physical or mental disorder. You're better off smoking ciggaretts regularly if you're a normal person.

>MDMA
same laws should still be applied. But testing kits should be sold at stores worldwide.

>Psychedelics
They are fine for people who are going through rough times. Should only be used in places where kids arnt to be seen and testing kits should be sold. And possesion of psychedelics should be legal and sold over the counter to people with no mental disorder.

Every other drug should stay the same.
>>
>>70416788
What's that?
>>
>>70413714

>weed
If you are an anon with menstrual cramps, have cancer, MS or are about to die, Yes.
Else, fuck hippies.

>MDMA
Like all Amphetamin a cracker drug. Mostly taken by people that should better see a shrink

>Psychedelics
There is a reason why we have biological filters, limiting our perception, fooling around with it, no, as long as we don't know what those filters are and why we have them.
For scientific purposes and laboratory conditons, would be o.k.

So drugs are for me, at this point in time, kind of an instituzionalised myth, with assumptions about them we cannot test. But I would like to see some progress in that field, and with pharma companys all over active molecules, it happens allready.

Plebs and drugs, no.
>>
>>70413714
Psychedelics should be mandatory
>>
I've done every popular drug there is except PCP.

Definitely degenerate but fun if you don't get addicted.
>>
>>70413714
Every drug should be legal
>>
tool of the devil

also everyone who says weed isnt a drug is basicallly an ignorant.
>>
They're all shit and you shouldn't be using them, but they should be legal and if you want to use them that's fine.
Just don't praise drugs. There's nothing cool about them. It's something you do if your life is shit and you need

I've used drugs. I've drunk alcohol, I've smoked cannabis and tabaco, I've used amphetamines. There's no defending any of it and I wouldn't recommend people do any of them.
I firmly believe that people only turn to drugs when they are unhappy, bored or troubled in some way. It's fine if you go drink because you're sad, but it would be better if you deal with your problems and did not drink.
>>
hi fags
psychedelics cured my autism
weed mellows my adhd

but fuck stoner culture
high education,i work and am married

so why am i degenerate now?
>>
>>70415759
You can vape weed
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.