[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God is dead: Trump won't win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Trump won't win. Hillary is beating him by a lot in general election polls. Western society will fall: the age of greatness in humanity is over. If we supported Bernie, we could've stopped Hillary. Western Europe has fallen, America has fallen. Eastern Europe is our only hope. The Catholic Church has fallen. The age of greatness: dead.

This generation doesn't aspire to be great: their social media teaches them to live in the moment, to not try to leave a mark on history and humanity. The schools don't teach us anything: they only equip us, so we can be a slave to corporations.

And us? We will certainly not have children, we will not pass our beliefs, we will not do away with this system, and the corruption of morals.

Nationalism is dead. The individual cultures of all the western nations are dead.

Our only hope is, en masse, relocate to eastern Europe or any Asian country, and help it prosper.

tl;dr We're doomed. God will not punish us (as he doesn't exist) like he punished Sodom and Gomorrah.

Lord have mercy on our souls.
>>
>>70412923
BUILD
>>
>>70412923
*East Asian country

>>70412977
I will not build the wall, as Trump will not get elected: your country will invaded by the hordes of this country and the third world
>>
>>70412923
>Mexico
>1/10 shill doesn't even know how to use a proxy
>>
>>70412923
>>70412472
>>
>>70413341
This not do anything, it reinforce the stereotype that we are all retarded ignorants (which we are) that only listen to what we want to listen.
>>
>>70413295
I am only shilling my beliefs: don't we all?
>>
>>70412923

How the hell would supporting Bernie do anything, nignog? That asshole would hand the keys to the country over to the camel fuckers faster than Hillary would, and he'd probably want to give them free college to boot. Also, Trump is probably not going to win the nomination anyway, so whether or not he could beat Hillary is rapidly becoming irrelevant. It's not like Cruz or Kasich or Paul Ryan are all that bad, and any one of them could win the general as easy as Hillary. Also, fuck Mexico.
>>
>>70413555
"Kasich is not that bad"

According to the criteria of this board, he's among the same level as Hillary.

Pro NAFTA
Pro same sex marriage
Pro common core
Pro TPP
Wants to sever ties with Russia
Funded by Soros

It doesn't even matter anyway: Hillary's beating all of them in the polls.

Kasich can't even win.

As for Bernie, he's way better than Hillary, and with our help, we could've educated more minorities about him. Also, even if he were terrible, this would teach us a valuable lesson.
>>
>>70413853
Would you mind telling me what are the drawbacks of NAFTA?
>>
>>70415617
Mexico has suffered a lot due to NAFTA, killing the independent farming industry. It also causes shit in america such as not being able to grow your crops
>>
>>70413853

how and why does a fucking mexican know all that about our politicians?

proxy troll detected.
>>
>>70415617
Also, it causes companies to close their factories and send them to other countries

>>70415754
I'm an American.
>>
File: asylym.jpg (9 KB, 439x411) Image search: [Google]
asylym.jpg
9 KB, 439x411
>>70412923

ITT
>Grown man who has an invisible friend hallucinates that the fate of Western Civilisation depends on people like him
>>
>>70415881
Did you read my post, I said we can't do anything about it.
>>
>>70413853
Kasich wants to put troops on the ground in Syria. nuff nuff
>>
>>70416360
To combat Assad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.