[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Korea Claims Successful Test of ICBM Engine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
>According to the North's official KCNA news agency, the ground engine test was ordered and personally monitored by leader Kim Jong-Un.

>As soon as Kim flagged off the test, "the engine spewed out huge flames with deafening boom", KCNA said.

>"The great success... provided a firm guarantee for mounting another form of nuclear attack upon the US imperialists and other hostile forces," Kim was quoted as saying.

>Now North Korea "can tip new type inter-continental ballistic rockets with more powerful nuclear warheads and keep any cesspool of evils in the earth including the US mainland within our striking range", he added.

Wew lad, who ready to be /BTFO/ here?
>>
>cesspool of evil
Well he isn't wrong.

This place is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAnmnS0-9g&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70412046
>personally monitored by leader Kim Jong-Un.

I think its so cool that lil Kim personally monitors these test..
>>
The sentence was cut
>Now the DPRK can tip new type inter-continental ballistic rockets with more powerful nuclear warheads and keep any cesspool of evils in the earth including the U.S. mainland within our striking range and reduce them to ashes so that they may not survive in our planet
>and reduce them to ashes so that they may not survive in our planet
>>
>>70412479
i wonder what a world by little kim would be like.
>>
>>70412433
what the fuck would you do if you were leader of fucking north korea?

Can only bang your slaves and watch DVDs for so many hours a day.
>>
File: 수령.png (39 KB, 646x348) Image search: [Google]
수령.png
39 KB, 646x348
>>70412607
As the Supreme Leader you could pic related
>>
>/best Korea/ bombs big cities, all full of sjws and BLM niggers

Sounds like a plan. You burgerfags are welcome to come live in my town as long as you don't bring any niggers.
>>
>>70412870
>shop and health complex

the fuck am i supposed to imagine that to be?
>>
File: kim the supreme.jpg (384 KB, 1180x940) Image search: [Google]
kim the supreme.jpg
384 KB, 1180x940
>>70412870
supreme leader is the most legit title
>>
File: MM00240903.jpg (80 KB, 675x465) Image search: [Google]
MM00240903.jpg
80 KB, 675x465
>>70413009
Complex with shops and spa

>are you telling me not one of these labtops is running Ganoo+Leenux?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.