[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you respect him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 11(175).jpg (45 KB, 514x337) Image search: [Google]
11(175).jpg
45 KB, 514x337
Do you respect him?
>>
>>70412016

Of course. He had a good heart. He worked to improve the situation of his people without demonizing white people. He also put his life on the line for his beliefs.

Unfortunately, those days are gone. Violence in American cities in the last few years has increased sharply, and it's only going to get worse

the media promoting divisive BLM and other liberal bullshit are only make the situation worse
>>
Hes black so no.
>>
>>70412016
we might have never seen gangsta culture amongst blacks had he not been assassinated... so yes, I respect him
>>
>>70412176
Wholeheartedly agree.
>>
>>70412176
>Unfortunately, those days are gone. Violence in American cities in the last few years has increased sharply, and it's only going to get worse

how much has violence increased?
>>
File: 1454312898698.gif (903 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1454312898698.gif
903 KB, 300x200
>>70412176
That's the nicest thing you've said about blacks so far America
>>
File: Cc99l_CUIAA1XJj.jpg (65 KB, 651x485) Image search: [Google]
Cc99l_CUIAA1XJj.jpg
65 KB, 651x485
>>70412176

This
>>
>>70412176
>Violence in American cities in the last few years has increased sharply
Hasn't it gone down a fair bit since the 80's though?
>>
Him and Malcom X yes
>>
>>70412016
Despite what most people think (or what's taught) he actually had major nigger tendencies, but overall he was better than most of his kind, and anyone involved in the civil rights movement of that time would puke uncontrollably if they saw what garbage like BLM and NBP were doing today.
>>
>>70412016

He was a fucking CIA false flag plant. All the nigs fell for it because they're fucking retarded. He was obviously just a method of control whose strings were pulled by his kike CIA masters. And when he started to act too much on his own, they had him wacked.
>>
>>70412460

>Murder Rates Rising Sharply in Many U.S. Cities

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/01/us/murder-rates-rising-sharply-in-many-us-cities.html?_r=0

that was last year. already this year, especially in Chicago, Memphis, Dallas, it's spiking even higher;

>Chicago's murder rate soars 72% in 2016; shootings up more than 88%

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/01/murders-shootings-soar-chicago-through-first-three-months-2016/82507210/

>Memphis has experienced a violent first three months with 60 people killed in 2016 at the end of March -- compared to 35 homicides this time last year.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/04/08/memphis-homicide-rate-nearly-doubles-that-of-chicago-this-year/21339296/

>Dallas’ murder rate this year has jumped 71 percent compared with 2015, KTVT-TV (Channel 11) and WFAA-TV (Channel 8) say.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/03/dallas-murder-rate-up-dramatically-so-far-this-year.html/

then again, from what I've read the murder rate is down in NYC, Oakland, and DC this year...

time will tell. I think it's going to get worse tho
>>
>>70412796

I think violent crime spiked in the early 90s

we're approaching those levels in some cities now. last year in St. Louis, murder rate was at a 20 year high, for example

Chicago this year is on pace to rival the early 90s too

the other alarming thing is the severity of the spikes here. it's not a gradual thing, and in this cultural climate something could set the powder keg off, and you'd see a spike that makes the current time look like a walk in the park

I think that's what we're heading towards. just a matter of time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.