[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Fucking kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 411x358) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 411x358
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-09/channel-nine-paid-for-botched-child-abduction-statement-says/7313012?pfm=ms

Basically the story so far is
>Based Lebanese christain has two kids with aussie woman
>turns out this bitch is a partying degenerate whore
>Leb then takes kids away from her back to Lebanon
>Bitch then gets 60 minutes and channel 9 to pay former SAS to kidnap her kids
>the dad knows about all this because she didnt delete her email info from the kids ipads
>The camera crew then tries to pull shit in a HEZBOLLAH controlled area

Now the camera crew and the dumbass reporter are now rotting in a middle eastern jail cell and are begging the government to bail them out because muh journalism
>>
File: hurrr.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
hurrr.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>70410829
>>
fuck Muslims, we should bomb Hezbolahh
>>
File: spzZZ3q.gif (4 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
spzZZ3q.gif
4 MB, 320x180
>>70410829
>>
>>70410829
I hope they fucking rot in there.
>>
>>70410829
Based Lebanese Christian chilling in the Hezbullah Zone is a little suspicious, but otherwise great, feminists and mudshits fighting each other.
>>
>>70410934

Fuck Feminists, we should encourage muslims to see them as a threat to further our own goals.
>>
>>70410829
>based Leb
Oxymoron
>>
>Arab Christian
>chilling out in a hezbollah controlled area with his half white kids

Hmmm
>>
lebs are cucks if they let them out, the tears here will be glorious
>>
Dumb kebab burner whore got what she deserved. Same with the 60 minutes kike shills.
>>
These fucks are still in? Excellent. Hopefully they give her leb some anons if you know what I'm saying.
>>
Hoping for more fuss and tears than the whole Schapelle Corby affair.
Although in looking up her name I just found out she was released on parole.
I hope they get a decade and several hundred lashes each. Or maybe a hand severing. That would be a fun liveleak to see.
>>
>>70411205

the Christians and Hezbollah are fully aligned in Syria
hell they have Christian members
>>
> Christian
>>
>>70410829
Firing squad for the lot of em

Based lebos
>>
>Rupert_Murdoch_Sweating.jpg
>>
>>70411830

Maybe I've just been under a rock but it always seemed to me that Hezbollah was always more anti-Israel than there were pro-Islam. I mean having Christian members make sense if their bottom line motivations are simply to remove the Jew.
>>
File: 1457694961811.jpg (10 KB, 240x231) Image search: [Google]
1457694961811.jpg
10 KB, 240x231
>>70410829
>>Based Lebanese christain
shitskin detected
>>
>>70410829
You forgot that they had their kids in lebanon and SHE kidnapped them to Australia first.
>>
In this thread people expose how fucking clueless they are about Hezbollah and Lebanon

Hezbollah fucking is Lebanon. Nothing would work there without them. Moshara Boshara Tel Aviv!
>>
>>70410829
This is amazing 10/10.
>>
Wait, so who has the kids now?
>>
File: Pepe Jihad.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Jihad.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>70410829

rofl

Allahu Akbar my friend
>>
>inb4 they suddenly get released after negotiations and aid to lebs magically increases
>>
>>70412428
the father.
>>
File: 1451589556809.jpg (64 KB, 685x567) Image search: [Google]
1451589556809.jpg
64 KB, 685x567
>>70411391

It's almost like the Jews lies to you.

But why would Jews lje?
>>
surely this is criminal
>>
>>70410829
Hahahahahah get fucked Channel 9
>>
>>70412428
merri-burger reading comprehension
>>
>>70410882
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-09/secret-history-sexual-fluidity/7253856

>we can see that Australia's past is chock-full of queerness

AUSTRALIA YES
>>
>And Lebanese law, based on religion, is heavily stacked against the mother once children reach a certain age.

lol and what is the west biased against?
>>
File: Baked Potato.jpg (61 KB, 634x342) Image search: [Google]
Baked Potato.jpg
61 KB, 634x342
>>70412695
How could the Jews lie if they've been so honest about with their business practices?

I wonder if Hitler was jealous of them..
>>
>media will pay for child abduction for ratings

they should all be in prison
>>
>>70411274
>Fuck Feminists, we should encourage muslims to see them as a threat to further our own goals.
This. Get the slimes to openly target femshits. Let's see how the left would spin that.
>>
>>70410829
They fucken deserve every arse raping they get.
>>
>>70414050
Why would they target their allies? Feminists, same as leftists, are useful idiots to Muslims.
>>
>>70410829
I'm glad it turned out this way
>>
>>70410829
Is this the same crew that got attacked by the refugees in Sweden?
>>
> The area where the two children were grabbed in south Beirut is heavily patrolled and monitored by Hezbollah and Amal, two powerful Lebanese political and militia organisations.

> And the father's family is politically connected.

> His mother is a cousin of the speaker of Lebanon's parliament, Nabih Berri.

> He leads the Amal movement and has ready access to an enormous security apparatus, which includes control of ports and airports.

Top kek, the bitch would be luckier trying to get her kid back from fucking favelados inside a favela in Rio de Janeiro, or from Al Baghdadi himself inside Raqqa, Syria.
>>
>>70412327
A lot like the Mafia in southern italy. Nothing would work without them because they exists, in another universe where they didn't things would work just fine.

Hezbollah, the cause of and the solution for all the problems in Lebanon
>>
>>70414835
ya except it wasn't refugees, just normal swedes of ooga booga variety ;))))))
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.