[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this become illegal? Not just in the US but virtually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (601 KB, 2496x2408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601 KB, 2496x2408
Why did this become illegal? Not just in the US but virtually the entire planet
>>
>>70410526
It's a "threat" for countless industries, so there's a strong lobby against it. One obvious example is big pharma, because you can't patent a plant.
>>
>>70410526

degeneracy
>>
>>70410842

I don't mean the plant, btw, I mean the civilizations/time period
>>
>>70410823

first post best post
>>
big pharma and cotton lobby
>>
>>70410526
The real question is why it's starting to become legal in some countries.
>>
>>70410823
This and also people are inherently scared of what they don't understand.
>>
>>70410526
It makes people not work.
>>
>>70410823
Fuck off with the big pharma b.s

Textile and paper.
>>
>>70410526

l>
l₪
l
l

Good goy!
>>
>murican politicians ban it because mexicans and niggers use it
>also it might compete with pharmaceutical and fiber industries
>rest of the world follows suit in order to suck America's dick
literally stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>70410526
>>70410823
Yup... Big pharma is why it's illegal. Also, hemp is illegal because of a lot of industries lobbying to keep it illegal, because hemp makes everything. The Duponts were the first to lobby to make it illegal, because they were the big plastic makers in the USA, and hemp is a cheaper alternative. The USA is the biggest importer of hemp in the world, and it's illegal to grow here for Christ sakes. At one point in history, Americans were forced to grow hemp or the country would have collapsed... yet now it's illegal.
>>
>>70410939
Well I said it's just one example. And the textile has almost completely moved to China, India, Bangladesh and other 3rd world shitholes, so I think the cotton lobby doesn't matter that much anymore nowadays.
>>
>>70410526
Because governments don't want their citizens to be useless and lazy potheads.
>>
>>70410526
It turns you into a couch philosopher and a cronic masturbator
>>
>>70410526
the fuck u mean I get mine delivered.
>>
Whenever it becomes widespread it ruins societies
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.