[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: What-Islam-Has-to-Offer.jpg (33 KB, 552x553) Image search: [Google]
What-Islam-Has-to-Offer.jpg
33 KB, 552x553
Can any of the muslimphams here answer:
1. How do you see this whole fucking a 9-yo?
2. Why Islam
3. Since Islam believes Mohammed is best man what is a good source for his life? The hadith? I heard there are several which one is /startingmohammed/?
>>
Shit with that pic it looks a lot more critical than intended. Questions are unrelated to pic. Genuinely curious. Was just one of first pics that came up on google
>>
You know, it doesn't sound all too bad. If only they weren't racist the entire /pol/ could just unironically join islam.
>>
1) we can't judge what happened really really long ago based on current morals. back in the day fucking young girls was considered a-ok. even god fucked mary when she was 12.

2) islam is not a cuck relgion and it isn't in decline

3) as a rule of thumb quran > hadith (because quran is divine, wherase hadith is recorded by some historians who heard rumours/tales). so most hadith should be taken with a grain of salt. "bukhari" and "muslim" are really famous verified hadith afaik
>>
>>70410088
There is a book called The Life of Mohammad, which I believe is a translation of the Sirat. I'm looking into getting it myself as I hear it is a pretty good story regardless of your beliefs.
>>
>>70410088

So islam doesn't offer male genital mutilation?
>>
Me and my wife's son both agree that Islam is very toxic, and oppressive to women, as well as gays, lesbians, transfolk, queer*, and bisexuals.
It is also a religion that doesn't preach tolerance and love for everyone, unlike Christianity, which preaches love, tolerance, and is even open to gays and lesbians.

If you ask my pastor, or any Biblical scholar where in the Bible, does Jesus say that God loves everyone, and that God is love.

Go ask an imam, or Islamic scholar and ask him (yes, there are only hims), where in the Qur'an does it say that Allah loves everyone, you will not find it.
>>
>>70411003
>Me and my wife's son
You are a real man who can handle a real women.
>>
>>70410504
We separate religion from politics long time ago, in middle east is happening the opposite.
>>
>>70411003

The bible says that God hates all workers of iniquity psalm 5:5.

God hates the arrogant, the liars, the murderers, those that plot evil, those that run to join evil, liars, and those that sow discord proverbs 6:16-19

https://carm.org/does-god-hate-anyone

Try actually reading the bible in future. You are the Christian equivalent of a cuckservative. Uneducated theologically and scripturally yet parroting this "God loves everyone!!!" nonsense.
>>
>>70410088
You are not asking the right questions if you want to learn.
>>
>>70410088
I'm all for oppression of women. Women destroyed in 50 years what men took hundreds of years to build.
>>
>>70411591

Do muslims in general seek to destroy western values like free speech, democracy, separation of church and state, etc?
>>
>>70411886
Of course, just like how Christian missionaries destroy others Muslims wants to do the same
>>
>>70411886
Again, wrong question. First you need to understand the difference between religion and culture. People born into a society shape their values based on the stimuli and experiences.

This is why Muslims raised overseas with secular families tend to assimilate and behave more rationally. There is something about the regions of Middle East and South Asia with all the heat, poverty, misery and generally emotional hot headed people who act on instinct instead of reason.

Somethings are inherent. Islam is so fragmented at this point, the scholars have no control or jurisdiction over the mainstream majority, because there is no majority as within the Sunni sect there are so man sub-categories.

It is a complete mess at this point, no one knows how to solve this puzzle.
>>
>>70411836
We like to keep women in their place, nothing personal and its not oppressive. Females want to be dominated and told how to live, it is their nature since ancient times. Men who fail to take charge end up with liberal ideologies like LGBT/Feminism/SJW and so on that erode traditional family values and disturb the peace for normal people.

These liberals are mentally sick people who need professional help instead of empowerment like your fat acceptance landwhales.
>>
>>70410504
>even god fucked mary when she was 12.

there is never an age given in the bible. all we know is at what age people used to be married back then and most scholars place her at around 14 but she could as well have been 25.

Aisha was 6 when married and 9 when fucked though, thats how its written down.
>>
>>70410088
Yes but they're hypocritical about those things, we'd only do it for the sake of it. But being dishonest just makes you a bad person.
>>
File: 48486.jpg (196 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
48486.jpg
196 KB, 750x422
>>70410088
>That flag
>That picture

I hope you don't have any kids Hanz.
>>
Wait so this is /pol/
Are we for or against these things?
>>
>>70410088
1) I have no problems with it, God created humans in a way so that it is perfectly natural. The belief that atheists have that humans are the only creature in the world where sex is unnatural and not to be done unless each are way past the point of fertility is a weird belief that contradict the belief in evolution.

2) Because it is truth, I was interested in finding knowledge about how the world is put together and if you like it or not, everything in it is true.

3) The hadith are the stuff with the strongest evidence actually happened. It is the only thing muslims follow when it comes to practicing Islam. The strongest hadiths are the hadiths classified as "sahih" or the weaker version "hassan". A hadith is sahih if it is a story with several disconnected sources like when 1000 people wittness something and the 1000 people tell the same story to different people and then all of them say the same story from different chains of transmission and is written down. Or if it's directly said or written down by the wives of Muhammed. The best sources of sahih hadith are the collections: Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

There are also biographies of the Prophet Muhammed called "Sirah", which include weak hadiths because no muslims use Sirah as a basis for religious practice, and some parts of Muhammed's life is only mentioned in weak hadith which is too weak to be in hadith collections. (For example a hadith is weak if wittnesses that wittnessed something, but they did not know the prophet personally or their biographies are not known so it is uncertain if they usually tell the truth or not. Once one man told a hadith, but he was caught trying to trick his donkey to get it to walk by using fake food or something so his hadith was outright rejected by Bukhari as fabricated hadith which is not suitable for either Sirah or hadith collections.)
>>
File: Atheism.jpg (19 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
Atheism.jpg
19 KB, 300x279
>>70410504
>even god fucked mary when she was 12.
Turkish atheist spotted, you damn kaffir. You should get your head cut off, for this blasphemy
>>
>>70412352

>There is something about the regions of Middle East and South Asia with all the heat, poverty, misery and generally emotional hot headed people who act on instinct instead of reason.

Well, clearly that's why the west needs to be extremely cautious when letting middle eastern immigrants/refugees in, putting them through very extensive assimilation programs before letting them roam the west freely.
>>
>>70412490
Dude's right
>>
>>70412490

What is your stance on women who actually have hopes and dreams of having a successful career in whatever field they choose, instead of being a baby watching housewife tool?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.