[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guys there's an overpopulation problem, we should do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: wat3.jpg (72 KB, 442x933) Image search: [Google]
wat3.jpg
72 KB, 442x933
>guys there's an overpopulation problem, we should do something about it.
>i know! let's bring in millions of refugees to breed with.

wat
did the overpopulation problem suddenly go away? we're at nearly 8 billion people, why are they pushing for more?
>>
Jews
>>
>>70410023
Too many whites thats the overpopulation they are concerned with.
>>
The overpopulation meme existed to convince white goyim to stop breeding
>>
>>70410535
Now that Europe's population is declining and Africa's is exploding the only important thing is to ensure that millions of Africans invade Europe and wipe out the white goyim
>>
File: 600.jpg (95 KB, 599x391) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
95 KB, 599x391
>>70410603
Israel will be fine because they have a giant fence

the white goyim will all be dead though
>>
File: 6568759879086986.jpg (81 KB, 648x620) Image search: [Google]
6568759879086986.jpg
81 KB, 648x620
>>70410629
The Jew's final act will be to interbreed with the Chinese and ensure their global domination permanently
>>
File: wtfamireading.png (348 KB, 496x401) Image search: [Google]
wtfamireading.png
348 KB, 496x401
>>70410023
ask conservatives why they're against abortion and birth control
>>
>>70410023
oh i forgot. ask jackasses conservatives why they hate the idea of more affordable education by taxing the ruling class. educated women are less likely to have kids. look it up.
>>
>>70410023
the catholic church hasn't been helpful in stopping africans that can't feed themselves having 10 kids
>>
>>70410747
I'm only against it for whites

For non whites I'm fine with the government spending billions to make sure they don't breed, especially Africans.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.