[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://time.com/4286479/jennifer-la wrence-feminism-scary/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 42
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 1242x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 1242x1242
http://time.com/4286479/jennifer-lawrence-feminism-scary/

>"Jennifer Lawrence on Feminism: ‘I Don’t Know Why That Word Is So Scary to People’"

>"If we are moving forward in a society, you are feeling stronger as a woman, and you want to be taken more seriously. You don’t have to take away the wonderful traits that come with being a woman: We are sensitive. We are pleasers. We’re empathetic."

>"We should stop calling feminists ‘feminists’ and just start calling people who aren’t feminist ‘sexist’ — and then everyone else is just a human,” she said. “You are either a normal person or a sexist."
>>
>>70409602
>"We should stop calling feminists ‘feminists’ and just start calling people who aren’t feminist ‘sexist’ — and then everyone else is just a human,” she said. “You are either a normal person or a sexist."
I literally saw this exact same story the other day but that quote was attributed to Maisie Williams. Looks like there is a new talking point being released.
>>
>>70409602
Does she ever shut her goddamn mouth? Why do people give a fuck what celebrities think?
>>
>>70409674
/pol/ counter op when?
>>
File: hurrr.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
hurrr.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
i cant fucking take this shit anymore
>>
>>70409714
because thinking for yourself is too hard
>>
>>70409674

>new talking point

Yep

Kinda sad to see it in action, really. Some retard makes up something "progressive", and they foist it off onto agents and celebrities to get it out there.
>>
>>70409738

If you aren't a MRA, you're sexist.

Exact same argument they use.
>>
File: hurdurfurgurlurjur.jpg (97 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
hurdurfurgurlurjur.jpg
97 KB, 728x546
>"We need to change the meaning of words, so that everyone who is not with us gets called sexist!"
>>
File: 1383974974749.jpg (41 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
1383974974749.jpg
41 KB, 408x600
>>70409674
this, they arent even trying to be subtle anymore
>>
>>70409674
April 6th also a story released by Time.

http://time.com/4284168/game-of-thrones-maisie-williams-feminist/

So yah they are going to blow this up soon they have a couple of their drones reciting the exact same words to the normies. We can expect to see more soon and it to leek into the culture unless we plug it now.
>>
>>70409768
I guess. I used to think I was pretty dumb because of all the bad decisions I've made, but my standard of intelligence must have been too high.
>>
>>70409602
Why is always Jennifer Lawrence saying or doing something retarded?
>>
File: 1453373286839.jpg (312 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1453373286839.jpg
312 KB, 1223x1570
>I Don’t Know Why That Word Is So Scary to People’"
Because it is a movement that:
>Hates men and wages psychological warfare on them
>Supports the killing of unborn children
>Encourages women to be whores despite such behaviour have severe deleterious effects on a woman's mental capacity
>Has caused the West's birthrate to be below replacement for decades thus leading the immigration of millions of shitskins that will destroy Western civilisation
>Gave women political power
>>
>>70409602

Western men are fed up. Women in the modern age are total sluts and whores that basically abuse us. They want all the benefits of feminism AND chivalry AND a perfect Chad Thundercock working simultaneously in their favor.

We are fucking pissed now. Male feminist losers and entitled women in the western world took it too far. What pisses me off even more is how weak most western men are. Why aren't we putting out foot down and bringing women back in line? I do it every chance I can get in real life. There is a reason women as the superior gender now, because everything works in their favor.

Western men are slaves.
>>
File: 1460073833761.jpg (67 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1460073833761.jpg
67 KB, 800x430
>>70409602
>caring what a media personality thinks
>>
>>70409602
If she doesn't say these things she won't get acting jobs.
>>
>>70409991
Because she's a strong womyn who is attractive but not too attractive and is willing to say this dumb shit, and she gets bonus victim points from the fappening.
>>
File: quasimaisie.jpg (240 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
quasimaisie.jpg
240 KB, 1100x1600
>>70409674
>You are either a normal person or a sexist.
is the new "Stunning and Brave"

And the exact same words from Maisie Williams as you say. Its so obvious when you know what you're looking for.
>>
>>70409602
That is exactly like the newspeak in Orwell's 1984, just erraze words so people cannot grasp the concept of feminism and critizes it anymore
>>
look at how much she's aged

just terrible
>>
>>70409602
Couldn't disagree with her. Women deserve respect, women deserve to be treated equally, women deserve to be judged by their abilities and not their looks and women deserve to be valued.
>>
Who gives a shit. She's losing relevance, people are starting to hate her and her fake personality. This statement she made will only appeal to the lowest common denominator. Don't give it anymore attention.
>>
>>70409602
>>"If we are moving forward in a society,

progress is a meme
>>
>>70410053
now that's just stupid shit braindead female spicemen do.
>>
File: 1457568599011.jpg (259 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1457568599011.jpg
259 KB, 1284x980
>>70410237
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>70410237
And yet you know the normies are going to eat this shit up. That being said we've at least noticed this one before it catches on so we have time to formulate a proper emotionally destructive counter response for the first times we hear it in the real world. Speaking of brainstorming time guys?
>>
>>70409674
>Lawrence’s comments come on the heels of Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams discussing feminism in an interview with Entertainment Weekly

It's not a thought-meme, it's just a poorly written article
>>
Isn't she saying that blacks and muslims are not normal people by the way?
>>
>>70410349
i've got a counter-meme

it's called spitting on, kicking, and yelling at anyone who spouts leftist bullshit

it's a pretty effective meme if utilized properly
>>
>>70409602
if only feminists had the courage to say this to muslims and asians
>>
>>70409602
Sexist and racist are a lame attempt to shame a realist. Women are dumb, should not have voting rights, they cannot be trused with decisions while they have little to no interest protecting the race purity, and social order. And she is so dumb she listed the things why women cannot be respected enough to be given voting rights, they are too sensitive for the harsh realities of the world, they always try to please groups that are breaking down society, they are so empathetic that their emotions can be used to control them.

Jen should stick to making movies, it is not her opinions that people like, she did become more fuckable now that she is blonde, I barely noticed her before that, was just like meh in time of the fappening, and when she was doing X-men and Hunger Games.
>>
>>70410349

This post makes me angry.

4chan and other cesspools have only advanced the cause of feminism, slut culture and female entitlement in the western world.

Western society fucking hates men and so does the Internet. You people have the audacity to whine about feminism after it was places like 4chan, and 9gag, and other fucking cesspools that created the current status quo to begin with.

STOP WORSHIPING WOMEN. STOP. STOP BEING CRUEL TO MEN ON THE INTERNET. Holy shit you people are retarded. FIGHT BACK AGAINST WESTERN WOMEN. USE MEMES AND STAND WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN.

I will forever hold a grudge against cesspools like 4chan, 9gag, and other unnamed cesspools. YOU pieces of trash created this mess by changing the social atmosphere via memes and angry posting. It's because of these cesspools that women dominate over men socially and in other ways. Fucking retards.
>>
>>70410439
That sort of shit is what they use against us though, I find posing as a moderate and calling out their bullshit is the best way to make them permanently shut up, at least in public. The thing about leftists is that they all crave the attention and love of others so when you deny them that based on their comments they stop making those comments and look for ones that will get them the love and attention they desire.
>>
>>70409602
She's a Jew, what are you expecting?
>>
>>70409602
>>70409602
>http://time.com/4286479/jennifer-lawrence-feminism-scary/
>
>>"Jennifer Lawrence on Whites: ‘I Don’t Know Why That Word Is So Scary to People’"
>
>>"If we are moving forward in a society, you are feeling stronger as a human , and you want to be taken more seriously. You don’t have to take away the wonderful traits that come with being white : We are sensitive. We are pleasers. We’re empathetic."
>
>>"We should stop calling whites 'whites’ and just start calling people who aren’t whites ‘mudbloods’ — and then everyone else is just a human,” she said. “You are either a normal person or a mudblood."
>>
>>70410584
Yeah it's not like there were women agitated by the kikes to march for voting rights way before personal computers were available.

And pretty sure it was 4chan to blame that nearly a century ago jews pulled women into the workforce, decimating the standard of living for all and halving the wages.

It's not like the jews started to import third worlders to most western countries in the 60s to destroy white race, you might think 9gag have something to do with that.

Also it is the leftards on the internet to blame, not the jews who brainwashing them with media and education since they were toddlers.

You point your anger in the wrong direction, watch what the weed man doing, and check on your local jews if you want to know where the problem is originating.
>>
>>70409602
look up radical feminism
It doesn't mean radical equality

feminism, whatever goals it claims to have as an organization, is full of people who use it as a front to bash white men and to brainwash others into doing the same
>>
File: Current-Year-Done.png (554 KB, 781x675) Image search: [Google]
Current-Year-Done.png
554 KB, 781x675
>>70410584

You are delusional.

This brand of feminism was born in the 70s and grew into academia through the 80s and 90s.

We had an entire culture war in the 90s you probably don't remember, because you weren't born, or just a kid. That was the actual era of the "new man" and other atrocities.

The people created by this wave of feminism are now old enough to be teachers and politicians.

You're historically illiterate. Read a book.
>>
why do we take the political opinions of actors and actresses from hollywood seriously
>>
>>70411311

I'm specifically talking about the latest weave, starting in 2013 or so. You talked about something almost completely different, although I am aware that basically all forms of feminism had THIS current situation in mind as an end result.

The memes, the general anti-male attitude, the angry posting, it all contributed to the current climate of female superiority in the western world.
>>
>>70411218

My anger is in the right direction. You can see here for reference >>70411462.

Once again, if you think that a bunch of scumbags sitting around in online cesspools, churning out memes 24/7, and branching out to anywhere they could on the Internet to spread their message doesn't matter, you need to take another look around. People were working night and day to spread a misandrist, pro-slut, pro-female attitude and they succeeded completely.
>>
>>70409674
>Looks like there is a new talking point being released.

And the new counter-point is simple.
"If believing that men and women are different makes me sexist, so be it, but I'm disappointed that you have to resort to derogatory labels to acknowledge that I have different views than you."

"Why do you have this need to assert your moral superiority just because I won't drink your kool-aid?"

"Look, men and women are different. But those differences aren't something to be denied or ashamed of, they are something to be celebrated and embraced."

etc etc

You won't win by spitting their acid back at them. Even if you'll never convince one of these zombies to change their views, you can appeal to any audience of your debates by making reasonable statements that no, actually, men and women aren't the same, and I won't be bullied into saying they are.
>>
>>70411462
>the latest weave, starting in 2013 or so.

It's third wave feminism and it didn't start in 2013.

>You talked about something almost completely different

I talked about third wave feminism.

>The memes, the general anti-male attitude, the angry posting

Is much older than you think it is. History goes back before you were born you know. Again, read about this instead of throwing a shitfit when you're wrong.
>>
https://youtu.be/2zqiGsYEx2E?t=2m13s
>>
>>70409602
>whiggism
disgusting
>>
>We are sensitive. We are pleasers. We’re empathetic.

WEW
LAD
>>
File: 1251852365298.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1251852365298.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>70409674

>Talking point

Speaking of. A couple days ago there was something called "International Water Day" or something to that effect. Funny because I've never heard of it before HOWEVER it seems like a ton of female celebrities/models were talking about. I think Lawrence was one of them too.

It seriously felt fake as fuck, just out of nowhere they are talking about this World Water Day, them and only them. It felt like the probably all had the same agent or something and were told to plug this Water Day hashtag campaign or else.

I'm not a tinfoiler or /x/ but I get this feeling, from my over active imagination, that these women are actually Skrulls or robots on some kind of brainwashing mission. Like who else better to brain wash a population than the ones deemed most sexually attractive? Everyone's paying attention to them naturally anyways and because of Halo Effect will automatically consider them to be good and right.

Makes you wonder...
>>
>>70411631

Make someone laugh before stating the facts, liberals respond better to emotional manipulation than factual information.
>>
File: PLEASE RAPE US.jpg (105 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
PLEASE RAPE US.jpg
105 KB, 700x525
>>70409602

Thanks, women.
>>
File: 1454719080004.jpg (639 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
1454719080004.jpg
639 KB, 1600x2812
>>70411529
And there is was that picture with jewish feminist count on wikipedia that showed jewish feminist are ten times more than all other combined, but cannot find it.

Jews as a race are the cancer of humanity, all their ideologies are the symptoms, we need to cut them out or we die.
>>
>>70411631
Too much mansplaining

Just say that you're sexist and proud
>>
File: 1457499638386.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1457499638386.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>70411462
>starting in 2013
>>
>>70411915
Yes, this is true as well. Try to make them laugh, and if any specific examples of female celebrities are brought up, for example, Jennifer Lawrence getting paid less than co-stars in movie x, don't denigrate her.

Do the "I love JLaw, she was great in X movie, but there are dozens of reasons why she may have been paid differently. Perhaps her co-stars were offered more money to pull them away from other projects, or because they had an agent who negotiated fiercely" etc etc.

Never go negative, always be positive and praise their totems at the same time as attacking them.
>>
just post videos that counter their beliefs.

videos are more effective than an essay.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/27/world/asia/flawed-justice-after-a-mob-killed-an-afghan-woman.html?_r=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82En_A0hijA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE4FoCxfANk

you can't argue with number 1 and 3.
>>
>>70410292

Also, everyone on this site has seen her tits. Just think about that guys. Every time this dumb bitch opens her mouth about feminism to try and win career points -- you got a first hand, front row ticket to what she's really like behind closed doors.

Those leaks were mysterious as fuck. Couple that with her feminist campaigns and I have to wonder if maybe someone was trying to tell us something. Letting us know she wasn't what she's trying to come off as? Of all celebrity females, why her? Why did she get targeted the most?

>AF FOO IA FJoaifjoafjaOF

FAka
FKA fa
A|Faf =\a _A f

>A Faf oa

af aff osf pdosvkp

>/POL/ ITS ME

>AM I TOO EARLY?

>IM WAY TOO EARLY!

>YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THEM /POL/!

>/POL/ WAS ALWAYS RIGHT!

>YOU HAVE TO FIND US /POL/!

>J LAW WAS THE KEY!

>YOU HAVE TO STOP THEM!

>ITS HAPPENING

>/POL/ DONT LET
>>
>>70412287
>Why did she get targeted the most?
Maybe because she was the most famous person of 2014? She was all anyone was talking about. There is no conspiracy here.
>>
>>70411631
Or just fucking tell them that feminism isn't an universal value and that they are calling almost the entire world "anormal". Isn't that ethnocentrism? Remember muh slavery
>>
>slut who has had every millimeter of every office on her body exposed online jumps onto the feminism bandwagon
=-O
>>
>>70410028

> I do it every chance I can get in real life.

I know this is really minor but I've been doing this myself.

Today a friend asked for a ride, I was bored so I said okay. This friend is super shady. He all the sudden says he's waiting on some girl. We were waiting for a bit and he was like "she said she was getting ready to leave like two hours ago" and I told him "Tell her the ride is sexist and is not waiting on her ass. I don't give a fuck." They thought I was joking but quickly realized I wasn't...

And for some reason it just felt good to say it. I meant it half seriously but I felt a certain power there, even just for a little bit. Unlike every other dude around I just take zero shit from women and it feels good. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>70412001

Yes, that is correct, but we cannot ignore the people sitting in cesspools like I talked about.

>>70411688

I didn't throw a shitfit, except for my first post.. I know history goes back before I was born, I didn't say that it didn't, you insinuated I thought such things though.

Like I said, I don't deny that this is nothing new, but the latest wave, or incarnation if you will, was enabled by memes and Internet cesspools. I am talking about a new (2013), modern phenomenon. It's an extension of what they had originally planned. Online cesspools such as 4chan and 9gag are the end goal of what feminism wants - submission to women, refusal to criticize women, a very cruel culture towards males, and shaming tactics used against men that refuse to play the game. The cesspools are willing pawns in the game of feminism, it's just that their egos do not let them realize it. It's a multi-pronged offensive, and "omg it's just tumblr" is not how this shit works. It's far more subversive and underhanded than that.
>>
>>70412723

It felt good to say it because instinctively, you are not supposed to submit to women. You are not their lesser, you as a man are better than them. We are not supposed to live the way we are now. So it was a brief moment of you rebelling against western society and it's pro-female bias. Good for you, glad you enjoyed yourself.
>>
If you freely redefine words then anyone can be anything.

To be an 'actor' is to be a pedo
>>
>>70410443

Yeah that's the thing, women are fucking cowards, they like to act tough but if you notice, they only act tough in situations where they know they're protected, like taunting an animal from behind a cage. It's why they like social media shaming, they can say what they want and there is usually no counter exchange, even if there is she can delete/block stuff. She can make a Youtube video saying whatever fake-tough things she wants because there is no literal person there to argue with.
>>
Damn what a stupid cunt.
>>
>>70410549

> they are so empathetic that their emotions can be used to control them.

There is a term for this too called "pathological altruism" meaning someone's putting other's needs above their own so much it's detrimental to themselves and others around them.
>>
When will it stop? When will things go back to being normal?
>>
>>70412948
>Feminism is all women

They might like to pretend they represent everyone, but it starts to become true when people like you go along with it
>>
>>70410584

There is no "bros before hoes" it's "h-h-hoes p-p-pls touch me, p-p-please respond h-h-hoes"
>>
here here, finally those sexist will pay for their crimes.
>>
>>70411113
R a r e
a
r a r e
e
>>
>>70409602
>if we are moving forward in a society
wew glad we're moving backwards here in sweden
>>
>>70413031
>When will it stop?

When you get off your keyboard and start taking action in real life
>>
File: american generations.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
american generations.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>70413031

While there's a few diehard oldies in academia and the media I think 99% of the foot soldiers for this SJW shit are Millennials and this is their generations rebellious subculture.

And thank fucking god most people grow out of these things once they get out their teens or at least mid-20s and these things only last about 8 years, so I think it'll have reached critical mass and be seen as silly and make way for the next fad by at least 2020. I already here middle aged normies making fun of "first world feminism" complaining about pointless shit and retarded concepts like "cultural appropriation".
>>
>why do people hate feminism, it's literally the belief that all sexes should be treated equally, like how can you not want that?
>why do people hate communism, it's literally the belief that all workers should have all their needs taken care of, like how can you not want that?

BECAUSE IT DOESNT DELIVER ON ITS OWN FUNDAMENTAL PROMISES
>>
File: carebear4.jpg (431 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
carebear4.jpg
431 KB, 1024x768
>>70409602
>>70409714
Correct. When I hang a decorative banana on a christmas tree, I do not care what it thinks. When I hire a girlboy to dance at wedding, I do not care what it thinks.

Why should we care what this meat-candy thinks? It does not even make good movies.
>>
>>70409602
>You are either a normal person or a sexist

same argument with lefists and facists
>>
>>70410002

Feminism does not exist, anything published under 'feminism' is simply describing the life of modern women.

Women have always been whores who do not love men. Women do not marry/pair up for love, they go to the strongest, powerful, richest guy they can get.

Also re abortion, how do you know "feminism" pushes this? Maybe women just don't feel attached to a baby if it's at the wrong life moment.

Men see a baby killed and are appalled, women see it differently. Babies have been aborted since the dawn of time, it's advantageous to kill an unwanted baby as a single woman, then wait a year or two for a male who will take you under his wing.
>>
>>70410584

Internet arguments when you boil it down, are competition for women and resources

That's where the pointless aggression and not wanting to lose face stems from

If men were not competitive we'd be on 4chan agreeing with each other
>>
>>70409674
>>70409602

I agree, we need to start calling Muslims sexist and ban them from travel to the west.

Good job Jennifer. Zeig Heil.
>>
>>70409991
Because she needs attention
>>
>>70410251
Pretty much. That mentally is nothong more than you're either with us or you're against us. You're either good or ungood.

What size would you like your overalls?
>>
>>70409602
Jennifer Lawrence should be killed
>>
a woman's opinions on feminism. We care why exactly?
>>
File: 60390.jpg (174 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
60390.jpg
174 KB, 608x1070
>>70410260
and you realy think feminism is the way ? kys
>>
>US AGAINST THEM
lmao
>>
>>70410584
>4chan and other cesspools have only advanced the cause of feminism

Not really. We just have new mediums where every idiot can express opinions, kinda like you and me. Also, the wealth that the West has amassed caused it's inhabitants to lose their fucking minds. Now everybody too busy 'expressing' themselves.
>>
>>70414853
yes. else is not feminism, but a man-hating divisive ideology. We need to bring back redpilled feminism of good old days which based it's ideas on reality. Actually I like to read German paper called "Emma". It's nore based than half of PEGIDA members.
>>
>>70409602

>and then everyone else is just a human,” she said. “You are either a normal person or a Counter-revolutionist."
t. Stalin
>>
>>70413064

What I said is all women regardless if they identify as feminists out not. They're all cowards.
>>
>>70415165
man there is no "redpilled feminism" feminism is like nazism it may have started good and nondestructiv but as soon as they started attacking larger groups ( feminism men, Nazism everyone but their allys) it started going downhill. dont get me wrong in theorie both could work realy well like everything could in theorie but there is always the factor human and its a bitchy factor. so the final solution is not to change feminism its getting the hate out of everyones mind towards everyone else
>>
I find her hotter in her swimsuit than naked

What does that say about me?
>>
File: currentyear2.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
currentyear2.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
COME ON GUYS WE'RE MOVING FORWARD AS A SOCIETY
>>
>>70415599
It says you're pretty normal, she looks weird naked
>>
>You don’t have to take away the wonderful traits that come with being a woman:

you do if you want true equality

true equality is women having equal pay, but women also having to wear loose trouser suits, flat shoes and short hair

but they won't release their natural feminine privilege of being sexuallyattractive. yet men have to release their natural masculine privilege of physically getting women to be subservient
>>
>>70409602
I feel really bad for the cucks in this thread who thought this degenerate whore was attractive.

I, for one, always thought she was ugly as fuck (5/10 tops by our standards), so I'm glad all the cucks are getting BTFO by her.
>>
>>70415557
feminism is one of those things our civilization is impossible to imagine. feminism is redpilled. women really were reduced to breeding machines back in the day and both man and woman were pushed to reproduce like rabbits. before feminism, women were dictated to behave one way and men were dictated to behave one way too. feminism helps to be yourself and just provides basic equal rights and advancement of women health, which influences racial health greatly.
>>
>>70415673
she is stunning and smart, dude. the fact that she doesn't fall for unnatural superskinny jew is amazing.
>>
>>70410237
I always liked the Hunchback of Notre Dame, but the fact that Quasimodo has just come out and said this shit ruins it for me.
>>
>>70409602
>>"We should stop calling feminists ‘feminists’ and just start calling people who aren’t feminist ‘sexist’ — and then everyone else is just a human,” she said. “You are either a normal person or a sexist."

sweatingcapeguyhavingtochoosebutton.jpg
>>
>>70410439
Lets just set Milo on them.

This might eventually be too much for him, so we need to groom a copy. Does anyone have candidates for a gay AND black anti-SJW (gotta have more oppression points for cognitive dissonance).
>>
File: 1360164677853.jpg (30 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1360164677853.jpg
30 KB, 460x276
>we are pleasers
>>
>>70416164
all point that are achivable without feminism

look im not saying feminism has only made things worse but in CURRENT YEAR it actually dose make things worse

females are getting more and more overprevilegend. im all for equal rights but please actualy make them equal

if feminism continous in tops 50 years males wont have right to vote anymore

(sorry about spelling and gramma in this one getting sleepy)
>>
>>70409602
Literally just am attempt at political bullying. Agree to join my group or you are a bad person.
>>
>>70416270
>stunning and smart

Please let this be bait. I thought Russians were supposed to have good looking women too.
>>
But what is a feminist? Are we talking third wave feminists? Are we talking feminist lite? Are we talking #HeForShe or those who hate #HeForShe?

Who gets to be a human in all of this?
>>
>>70409602
I keep hearing this cunt's name, but I honestly have no clue who she is. Did she play in a cool movie or something?
>>
>>70417043
She was the lead in The Hunger Games films

Some book turned film that's a lot like Harry Potter
>>
>Jennifer Lawrence
Literally nobody cares about this cunt's opinion since we saw her nudes.

Her looks are 7/10 AT BEST, and her personality is a 2/10.

She belongs in the trash.
>>
>>70409602
God I can't wait until she hits the wall so hard that she turns to vapor.
>>
>>70409768
I don't even think the majority of Americans even think. Like seriously, there's repeating babble you agree with, but then there's shouting babble that even the celebrity saying it doesn't even understand what she's saying.

You guys just don't have intelligence anymore, just egos.
>>
Thought this was about the bitch on Fox & Friends. God I want to fuck her.
>>
There are no Nazis, only normal people and race traitors.

There are no communists, only normal people and bourgeois.

There are no Muslims, only normal people and infidels.
>>
>>70417291
I don't even think they even even even even even think
>>
>>70416870
we have good looking women, and JenLowrence is strikingly gorgeous.
>>70416705
no? personal example: my gf is pretty bossy and is a succesful cameraoperator, she organizes our stuff, makes way-way-way more money, probably smarter than me since she freely speaks 6 languages and won math awards, she leads relationship basically. And I feel good this way. However a lot of assholes project their insecurities on me almost every fucking day about their presumed alphaness and me being pussywiped. It doesnt bother me, but for some people it screws natural dynamic of a pair. For example, alpha girl have to behave less smart and don't be bossy and beta dude have to try play out as tough SAS Rambo. This pretending looks and feels foolish for a lot of people. Even if pussywhiped, thanks God I am, because that pussy knows whats up and helps to better myself.
>>
>>70417340
Megyn "Man jaw" Kelly? You gay or something m8?
>>
>>70417070
Yeah, I never watched it. I just kind of assumed it sucked.

I gotta wonder why it's always the who actors/actresses that wanna talk about this shit, instead of the ones that are actually really good at their job.
>>
>>70417400
>alpha girl
There are no "alpha girls". Only short hair denim dykes and beta males. Which is it?
>>
>>70417403
That's the Kelly file retard.

The bitch on Fox & Friends who wears cute dresses. I don't know her name.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460200968719.jpg (43 KB, 427x639) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460200968719.jpg
43 KB, 427x639
>>70409602
> "We should stop calling feminists ‘feminists’ and just start calling people who aren’t feminist ‘sexist’ — and then everyone else is just a human,” she said. “You are either a normal person or a sexist."

Jennifer Lawrence said that? Then why am I seeing all these memes with Maisie Williams saying it?
>>
>>70417444
I tried to watch it because that young adult fiction Hollywood bullshit is fun sometimes.

It was awful. Much worse than Harry Potter or whatever.
>>
>>70417444
cause the ones that are good at their jobs can get work without constantly trying to stay in the spotlight by spewing dumb shit from their brains cause they're actually good actors and actresses
>>
>>70409714
let's see ja rule has to say
>>
>>70417512
There was a leak a few months ago about a secret Hollywood mailing list that was sending pro-Israel talking points to public figures.
There's probably a feminist one too.
>>
>>70409602

Take some more pictures of your ass you self absorbed cunt.

You represent everything that is wrong with the world and your career will soon be over.
>>
>>70417466
there are alpha girls. she is sexually agressive, have inborn leadership skills, what the heck dogs are afraid of her, all girls around her get silent when she speaks, she makes very tough dudes get uncomfortable and follow her instructions during the job in a sec and so on and so on, ^^^sniffs^^^. I am probably beta dude, I never larped as alpha or pretended to be what I am not. She leads, I follow. We feels good together
>>
>>70409602
>We are pleasers.

Fappening 2.0 when?
>>
>>70417771
And she still loses her confidence when near a normal alpha man, I've observed it so many times, she just turns into submissive girl like any other girl if she is near real alpha.
>>
>>70418078
except she doesn't. she is really tough on everyone, man. we are socialize enough to meet enough "normal alpha man" and yet she always illuminated with confidence, vigor and inner power. There are girls like these 3-5% of female populations. Alpha guys 8-20%. This and in the end of the day she dates not so alpha guy;)
>>
>>70418508
She will jump off your cock as fast as she can, you are just a tool, I am sorry.
>>
>>70418508
I'll agree with this post desu, alpha females shouldn't be there, but just like gay people, they exist, I'll give you that.
But this doesn't have anything to do with the fact that 'redpilled feminism' which was merely egalitarianism has been warped into the bullshit that it is today, and thus feminism as a whole, the movement, has lost its value.
>>
File: fick_kiranoir_24.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_kiranoir_24.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>>70409602
>"We should stop calling feminists ‘feminists’ and
Jenny, there's no "we"
I'm a person
You are digital fap material
And also a goy
>>
>>70418610
tool for what, Ukie? she earns more than me, I live in her place, she like muh dick and how I bang. she is not attracted to alpha or obnoxious loud fucks, we discussed it with her already. we often talk about sexuality, our emotions, current mood and feelings.
>>70418716
what you described is not feminism, I repeat. It's the same as to call Nazi punk a National Socialist. why do you think alpha females shouldn't exist? they do a lot in arts, science and business.
>>
>>70409991
Like taking nude selfies?
>>
>>70417771
Lol a stupid bitch who has received too much attention is "alpha" and therefore better than others, in your view.

Keep on being the problem with the male sex fag.
>>
Feminism isnt about equality. Thats maybe why so many people hate it. There are feminists who actively call for men to be castrated and that women shouldnt be jailed for anything even murder.
>>
File: kek.jpg (30 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
30 KB, 615x409
>>70409602
Oh America

Say it with me

PRESIDENT LAWRENCE
>>
>>70417400
well im glad you have someone and that you are happy BUT we dont need feminism for this

imagen history played out other ways and women are "equal" to men since more than 100 years

feminism would be seen as was it is atm nazism

still im not saying everything is fine as it is now with equal rights all im saying feminism is the wrong way and people should start working together outside these "movements"
>>
>>70410584
I wish you were troling but I know that you're not so:

FUCK OFF. LEAVE THIS WEBSITE AND NEVER RETURN

You're unsalvagable garbage. Fuck off, fuck a moose and kill yourself.
>>
>>70419331
Saw an old friend from my hometown.

She got pulled over around midnight for driving 15 over. Cop let her go after mentioning he saw weed in her car door. This was Texas and she had meth in her bag. She should've been arrested and jailed, instead we went back to her place without even a ticket.

The pussy card is real.
>>
>>70409859
I still don't get why Jews would want to kill themselves.
A post-white-male world would presumably not be too friendly towards them.
>>
>>70410584

It's only bait when it starts getting responses
>>
>Why are people afraid of the word feminist?
>btw if you arent feminist you are sexist
>AND YOU KNOW WHAT BEING SEXIST MEANS

Is this bitch retarded?
>>
>>70409674
>and then everyone else is just a human,

Except for the sexists, who disagree with you. Pretty convenient.
>>
>>70419122
"stupid bitch" who makes 20,000-30,000 Euros a month at the age of 19? "stupid bitch" who got national math prizes? "stupid bitch" who speaks 6 langueges fluently and 3 of them on a native speaker level? "stupid bitch"... really? I eloborated why she is alpha. people and animals are NATURALLY submissive around her being the biggest indicator.
>Keep on being the problem with the male sex fag
elaborate, dip. I know my place and don't enable real stupid cunts. what is your problem, Paco? Can't handle strong Nord woman?
>>
>Feminism is about equality
>Feminism is not about hating men

People still believe this shit?
>>

HahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70419738
You're right she's not stupid.

She is holding a view that is dehumanizing and ruthless, which is what women do when you give them too much power and attention. She need to be checked. Not encouraged.
>>
>>70419421
gosh, I didn't say you need feminism only for that. we need feminism to let alpha-beta and power dynamic to be natural. we need to separete sex from financial aspect for evolutional gain and so on. feminism does it. it existed before actually in it's true form. Medievel Scandinavian societies were pretty egalitarian.
>>
>>70409602
Reminder, this bitch is a miserable self inflated cunt that insults people without realizing they dont speak english

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ly5RvAtsO0&feature=youtu.be&t=5m3s
>>
File: SkeletorLaugh.jpg (51 KB, 375x301) Image search: [Google]
SkeletorLaugh.jpg
51 KB, 375x301
>>70409602
Bitch just wants to be taken seriously... after those nudes got leaked it ain't happening. Degenerate cunt. She is hot though.
>>
>>70419823
I have something she could please.
>>
You know a word I don't hear much anymore? Bimbo.
JLaw is a bimbo. A fuck doll with no worthwhile opinions that in a healthier world would be making some Chad feel great, being a good wife to him and mother to their many children.
>>
>>70409674

>Looks like there is a new talking point being released.

That's exactly what it is. Expect this phrase to make the rounds on the talking heads news shows, then the talk show circuit, and eventually it will be on the lips of every SJW and in a trendy hash tag for a couple of weeks before fading into the background radiation of liberalism.

It's interesting to watch these things develop.
>>
>>70412611
That's logic right there, and it prooved to be powerless on the landwhales. Go for muh emotions before hitting them with the facts, always.
>>
>>70412684
Kek, based nip.
>>
>>70419836
didn't explained that one.
>>70419836
> a view that is dehumanizing and ruthless
which view? towards whom?
>give them too much power and attention
she got it herself by her work, she is a talanted operator. probably, soon we be famous Hollywood and shieeet.
>She need to be checked. Not encouraged.
why, insecure fag? fell threatened that woman outperforms you? Her talent should be cherished and encoareged
>>
File: haha5.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
haha5.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>feminists
>normal people
>>
File: podcast-768x514.jpg (77 KB, 768x514) Image search: [Google]
podcast-768x514.jpg
77 KB, 768x514
>>70409602
You can pretty much put the blame on this monster. She has made herself friends with Lawrence, Taylor Swift and Stone.

Don't be surprised one day when your favorite waifu starts talking about wage gap and rape stats. This golem is poison.
>>
File: 1420820155742.jpg (29 KB, 480x258) Image search: [Google]
1420820155742.jpg
29 KB, 480x258
>>70409991
Because she is a woman.
>>
File: 1459508308229.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459508308229.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>70409674
Do these leftist retards know this quote sounds exactly like when Bush said

"You are either with us, or you are with the terrorists"
>>
>>70409602
>you're either one of us or a horrible human being and we're going to ruin your career
>Why don't people like the word feminism?

why are women so retarded
>>
File: BritishFemale.jpg (356 KB, 1032x1530) Image search: [Google]
BritishFemale.jpg
356 KB, 1032x1530
>>70420357
>You can pretty much put the blame on this monster. She has made herself friends with Lawrence, Taylor Swift and Stone.

Guess they needed a DUFF.
>>
>>70420279
>which view? towards whom?
>"We should stop calling feminists ‘feminists’ and just start calling people who aren’t feminist ‘sexist’ — and then everyone else is just a human,” she said.
>she got it herself by her work, she is a talanted operator. probably, soon we be famous Hollywood and shieeet.
Doesn't make her less entitled and it doesn't make her less wrong.
>why, insecure fag? fell threatened that woman outperforms you? Her talent should be cherished and encoareged
Don't want to put her down as a human being. I'm talking about checking her ego, which is a healthy thing for all of us. A woman with a big ego and no one standing in her way is a monster.

You're white knighting and encouraging bad behavior but I'll denounce this statement.
>>
>>70420357
>She has made herself friends with Lawrence, Taylor Swift and Stone.

You ever hear that guy talking about the different "mafias" in entertainment and how you have to pay dues to one?
I guess this is part of that. I can't imagine those people would want to be friends with this dumpy Jewess but they see her as someone that will be a powerful member of the "SJW-Jew mafia" within their career timeline.
>>
>>70409602
>You are either a normal person or a sexist.

I'm sick of people allowed to be their own authority. The government should burn all illogical people.
>>
File: tron.gif (1018 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
tron.gif
1018 KB, 500x265
>>"We should stop calling feminists ‘feminists’ and just start calling people who aren’t feminist ‘sexist’ — and then everyone else is just a human,” she said. “You are either a normal person or a sexist."

That sweet and tasty false dilemma. 10/10, tastes like tyranny. How much do you bet she would be totally OK with persecuting people who criticize feminism?
>>
Why do people keep calling themselves feminists instead of egalitarians? I mean if they truly want equality and not female supremacy or focus solely on female issues there shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>70418996

>we often talk about sexuality, our emotions, current mood and feelings.

You're just laughable
>>
I love how it's come to the point of dehumanization of the "opposition" with "If you're not a feminist, you're NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING"

Sounds like something another authoritarian used to say about... who was it again? Starts with a THE and ends with FUCKING JEWS.
>>
>>70420683
>Why do people keep calling themselves feminists instead of egalitarians?

There's no groups pressuring them to say things like that.
It would be a drawn out and uncomfortable conversation to tell a Talk Show Host that and you wouldn't score political points, right?

They just want to repeat canned lines for approval.
>>
>>70420493
she doesn't have sense of enteltitment or huge ego, she is just alpha-dog dominant. that's it.
>You're white knighting
white knighting for whom? They girl I already fuck who won't ever read this thread?
> and encouraging bad behavior
define bad behaviour. how do I encorouge it? By assuming naturally submissive role in a relationship?
>>
>>70419889
and im saying everything feminism has done good could have been achivent without it and atm it only dose bad things and im telling you it wont get better
might be a hard comprehensionand not the best but here we go
ISIS wants to make a better world for their people so dose feminism but they are doing it wrong and like feminism you cant just tell ISIS you are doing it wrong please try it another way this wont happen ever
feminism simply dosent work and its starting to make life for man worse
the good things feminism dose try to achive should be the buisnees of human rights because its about makeing life better for everyone not just for women or feminists
>>
File: J-Slut.jpg (94 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
J-Slut.jpg
94 KB, 600x800
>>
File: feminist starter pack.jpg (281 KB, 875x960) Image search: [Google]
feminist starter pack.jpg
281 KB, 875x960
>I don't know why feminism is so scary to people :^)
>we should by the way change words so that it would be super duper bad for people to disagree with my political views :^)
>but I honestly don't know why people have such negative idea of feminism :^)
>>
File: kali_002.jpg (209 KB, 824x823) Image search: [Google]
kali_002.jpg
209 KB, 824x823
>>70420793
>she doesn't have sense of enteltitment or huge ego, she is just alpha-dog dominant. that's it.
Different way of saying the same thing.
>white knighting for whom? They girl I already fuck who won't ever read this thread?
J Lawrence
>define bad behaviour. how do I encorouge it? By assuming naturally submissive role in a relationship?
Bad behavior is defining people who don't agree with your view as not being human.
>>
>>70420962
>private pictures
>slut
gtfo autist
>>
>>70420962
>be richer than god
>possibly someone beating off to you every minute of the day
>still send a million pictures to your boyfriend because you're afraid he'll cheat on you if you don't.
>>
>>70417512
Maisie Williams is very much against 3rd wave feminism, that must be just some facebook meme.
>>
File: 1459967477728.png (150 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459967477728.png
150 KB, 720x1280
>>
>>70411881
>I'm not a tinfoiler or /x/ but I get this feeling, from my over active imagination, that these women are actually Skrulls or robots on some kind of brainwashing mission. Like who else better to brain wash a population than the ones deemed most sexually attractive? Everyone's paying attention to them naturally anyways and because of Halo Effect will automatically consider them to be good and right.
>Makes you wonder...
There are probably plenty of tag-along like friends and family who whisper sweet ideas into peoples ears and than it takes off. But yes it could have a great Pr planed by a publicist company.
>>
>>70421045
She's sticking our her fucking tongue. You are losing this battle.
>>
>>70420743
Laughable? By being in touch and honesty with the person I love?
>>
File: 462426426.jpg (241 KB, 1323x836) Image search: [Google]
462426426.jpg
241 KB, 1323x836
>>70421131
Super relevant
>>
>>70421187
And??? Since when having sex became bad. wtf
>>70420992
Different way of saying the same thing.
no. There are a lot of "humble" dominant people
>J Lawrence
Calling her beatiful and smart for sticking fingr to annorexic slags in model business is a matter of personal opinion and in this instance pretty much a fact.
>Bad behavior is defining people who don't agree with your view as not being human.
where did you get this from?
>>70421058
people on /pol/ know shit bout sex and relationship right
>>
>>70421045

>Cunt has her tits out for the entirety of the last 2 X-Men movies... any woman with class would never accept that roll. Taking "private" nudes is not the most classy thing to do either. I hope you have a daughter and she grows up emulating this tramp. :)
>>
>>70421448
>And??? Since when having sex became bad. wtf
It's trashy.
>no. There are a lot of "humble" dominant people
Not even coherent but nice try.
>Calling her beatiful and smart for sticking fingr to annorexic slags in model business is a matter of personal opinion and in this instance pretty much a fact.
Not saying she isn't beautiful, though that trashy tit flash is certainly challenging that view. Otherwise not even coherent. You literally said it was opinion and a fact in the same sentence. Lay off the vodka.
>where did you get this from?
Common sense. Thought it was the US that was supposed to be lacking.
>>
>>70409602
shes dumb who cares
>>
>>70421045
proxy ?
>>
>>70421694
>defining people who don't agree with your view as not being human
what I asked what where did you get the idea she practice it?
Dude, you shouldn't be threatened by small fraction of woman who are FUCKING TALENTED and great. they drive Nations forward, they inspire young girls to better themselfs.
>>70421588
since I hope mother of my children would be current missus, she would clearly be head of the house and with her genes daughter probably would also be alpha high achiever.
>>
>>70422047
reddit proxy deflamatory league is that you senpai ? how are your spamming threads going ?
>>
>>70421694
What I mean, that being naturally dominant =/= inflated ego.
>>
>>70411462
You're obviously a young child. This shit has been going on since I was old enough to remember watching the news and that was about 1990. I'm positive it was going on before that.
>>
>>70421878
>>70422096
no, why? I don't even read reddit
>>
File: 46_1430401_38200555359PM.jpg (11 KB, 202x300) Image search: [Google]
46_1430401_38200555359PM.jpg
11 KB, 202x300
>>70422047
OK "dude"
>>
>>70411947
They want men that are willing to dominate them and subjugate them. They have no allegiance to their race.
>>
>>70410109
Sure she will. She is one of Harvey Weinstein's whores of the month.
>>
>>70422179
to pic related - it's not always this way. you think, you analaze shit, you challenge people to think. pic related is more about starting argument with crap like "stupid bitch" about godly gifted young woman
>>
She's hot though.
>>
>>70415165
No. Women are generally incapable of rational thought on the scale necessary to protect the moral integrity and unity of a society. They have no inherent sense of morality outside of protecting their children. The only women who can think morally are those that have a religion to guide them.

Suffrage has been negative in every modern civilization. Women should not vote. If possible, they should not work and should be center of nuclear families and nurture their children.
>>
>>70422351
K.

You have defended your argument poorly but I don't have the patience to argue with you anymore so I guess you win.

Latching onto something I already denounced just shows how desperate and all over the place you are being.
>>
>>70421045
Only sluts send pictures like this
You need Jesus
>>
>>70422804
Jackshit it shows. poor argument?read again your pprvious posts, homie. thread is fun, why not to discuss. it's /pol/ after all
>>
>>70423000
I've spoken sense but you won't listen.

I admitted when you were right. Why will you not show the same courtesy?

For what it's worth I would run a train on J Lawrence with you.
>>
>>70422709
maaaan, that's outright retarded garbage
>>70422942
I am good with Frojya and Odin
>>
>>70423126
I have a different views on sex, sexuality and sexual conduct. that's it. for you act of flashing boobs in the new movie or showing tongue affects her beaty
>>
File: 1438306976691.gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
1438306976691.gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>70409602
>Feminism got it's slimy claws on my southern belle waifu

Fuck!...Fuck!

Ugh! I need a Drink!
>>
>>70409602
Do women actually like this woman?
>>
>>70417511
elisabeth hasselbeck. And shes sexy as fuck
>>
>>70423437
Yessss. Average plebeian women love the Hunger Games (pathetic I know) and all of its Mary Sue dynamics.
>>
>>70423577
>elisabeth hasselbeck
Dunno if that's the one on FOX right now but yeah she's sexy.

Looks like a girl from high school who everyone called "dumpster trash" girl. Was rumored she fucked a guy in a dumpster. Dunno why.

I let her stay over with me and give me head for an hour. She begged me to fuck her but I said no.
>>
>>70415165
>We need to bring back redpilled feminism

There's no such thing. Even the early parts of feminism, which sound reasonable even to most of us, lead us to socialism and degeneracy.

Women should not be permitted a vote. Particularly not until they have multiple children and/or have reached menopause.
>>
>>70409602
Kafkatrapping
>>
>>70409602
Jesus. Why did I ever think she was attractive?
>>
>>70409602
Bitches should know their place.
>>
File: 1458714138609.jpg (99 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
1458714138609.jpg
99 KB, 500x606
Someone post those pics from the fappening with cum all over her face
>>
>>70410237
alright, im gonna use Left tacitcs from now on. YOU'RE EITHER A NORMAL PERSON, OR A DUMB NIGGER. We should stop calling niggers "niggers" and just start calling normal black people who aren't niggers "black people" -- and then everyone else is just a human.
>>
>>70424658
Gotchu
>>
>>70409674
Fucking leftists and their word warfare
>>
>>70409602
>‘I Don’t Know Why That Word Is So Scary to People’
It's because that word means a great many things. The parties involved are using the same word, but speaking of wildly different things. In this case, Jennifer and the media are referring to feminism as an adjective for equality. The community here, is referring to the other kind of feminism, which is oppressive and abusive of men and does its best to lynchmob destroy them left and right, while disguising itself as equality. And when the two views collide, there can never be a consensus since it's not politically correct to discuss it. People who have jobs, IE. who have actual power of influence (not you geeks here), can't say a word against feminism, because it's immediately tagged as an attack against women. As opposed to what it is: an attack against the poisonous hatemongering that just disguises itself as feminism, not REAL feminism itself.

>>70414397
.. I'd tell you to go to /pol/ but considering we're there, that wouldn't help. Get out of your basement sometimes, kid.

>>70410028
Women are people, just like men. People are naturally lazy, useless fucks who will use whatever excuse they can to off easy. The only difference here is a smidge of biology and culture due to which men typically try to avoid appearing pathetic, so they shut up and trod on in their own misery without making it a problem to everyone else. Meanwhile, women nag and complain and cry to the whole world, asking for whatever pity and sympathy help they can get, and achieve their results that way. They're not any worse than men, they just use different tools.

What you're observing is the fact that the modern world favors the tools used by women far more than it does the tools used by men. This world doesn't run on physicality, aggression, strength. Men's traits. This world runs on social skills, connections, networking, mingling, and the power of the crowd. The female traits.

Don't blame women. Blame people.
>>
>>70409792
These are the useful idiot who Yuri described. These are the people that when/if subversives would take power would be lined up against the wall and eliminated.
>>
>>70424746
Very empowering. Women and girls should aspire to have some chad drop a load of jizz on their eyebrows.
>>
File: sad fax.jpg (75 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
sad fax.jpg
75 KB, 620x372
hurr duh dumb I had to take naked pictures so my boykuck looks at me and not other hollysluts duhhhhh
>>
>>70409602
>hollywood star
>relevant intellectual
>not a stupid goyim slut
>>
>>70426807
Love a woman with a facial fetish.
>>
>>70409602
>deluded little princess thinks she's scaring anyone

Try pulling your shit in Afghanistan, Pakistan, IS, Saudi Arabia, ...
Then you can say you're actually doing something.
>>
File: dat_feel (1).gif (629 KB, 505x283) Image search: [Google]
dat_feel (1).gif
629 KB, 505x283
>>70409602
>mfw Jen will never sit on my face and piss all over me
why live?
>>
>>70410028
This. Feminists told us they wanted equality, and then for 40 years they've fought against equality whenever it would benefit men.
Equal custody rights? No! Mothers are obviously better parents, they should get the kids after divorce
Supporting male victims of DV? That's absurd, women should be able to beat men whenever she wants.

If anybody wants to strike back at one of the most obvious examples of misandry from feminists, MRAs are using the #CallitRape hashtag on Twitter to call out feminist researchers for only counting male victims who were sodomized in their statistics. They do this so they can make it look like women never rape men, because according to them the only way a woman can rape a man is by sodomizing him
http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/callitrape-social-media-campaign-to-raise-awareness-of-male-victims-for-sexual-assault-awareness-month/
>>70410053
And yet she still can't figure out why men think feminism is a sexist cult
>>
>b-but third wave feminism isn't real feminism! feminism means equality!

Yeah, and hundreds of millions of Buddhists and Hindus consider the swastika a holy symbol, but it's going to go down in history as being associated with one group and one group only. It doesn't matter what you think feminism is, what matters is what feminism is perceived to be by society in the main, and feminism has come to referred to harpies ruining lives over comments on the internet.
>>
>>70428122
it's not just harpies on the internet, feminism hasn't stood for gender equality since the 70s
>>
File: 1445209992717.jpg (2 MB, 4940x3740) Image search: [Google]
1445209992717.jpg
2 MB, 4940x3740
>>70409602
>Jennifer lawrence capitalizes every word
>>
When I was young the future looked bright.

The world sucks now and the worst part about it is there no one willing to truely resist, this shit will just get worse and worse.
>>
>>70428466
Look we're here to talk about Jennifer Lawrence's tits not your miserable life.
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.