[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I work with a bunch of Americans and to a man they are all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
So, I work with a bunch of Americans and to a man they are all loud obnoxious arseholes. What the fuck America? Why are you so fucking ignorant and loud? Why do you always start problems over the most inane shit? Does anyone else have this problem. Seriously, I would prefer to work with Indians, Kiwis or pretty much anyone else.
>>
>>70409499
the irony is i thought we were meant to be the loud rude ones

they're usually happy at least
>>
>>70409499
SHUT UP YOU STUPID AUSTRIAN!

YOUR TSHIRT IS LAME! PROVE ME WRONG! PROTIP YOU CAN'T!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>70409499
Well americans are alot like aussies. So its a personality clash i believe
>>
Truly our greatest Ally
>>
>>70409551

Ironic indeed.

I don't know about happy though man. Everyone at my work seems to luxuriate in mental illness. Like it is a badge of honour or something. Superficially happy, yes. But deep down it is like they all want to be on prozac or something and then tell all their friends about how hard their life is.
>>
>>70409499
How about some context, such as the industry you work in?
>>
>>70409581
OH HEY JIMBO. I TELL YOU H-WAT THESE AUSTRALIANS SURE ARE A BUNCH CRANKY BEAVERS! HAHAHAHA
>>
>>70409499
SHUT UP FAG! DONT MAKE US BOMB YOU!
>>
>>70409677

Sincerely interested in hearing why you think we are alike.
>>
You must work in some industry populated by the gays
>>
>>70409804
Finance. Some homosexuality but not more than normal. It's not like advertising.
>>
>>70409774
Sorry, should have added this. Finance industry.
>>
>>70409852
I work in engineering. The extent of conversation is awkwardly making eye contact and nodding on the way to the shitter with the person on the way back from it.

Or taking about vidya with the one guy at work who actually has some social skills.

Working in finance with Americans who are traveling internationally, your dealing with New Yorkers and Californians who are entitled yuppies or people who want that entitled yuppie life style
>>
>>70409499
We were raised as being the number 1 in the world , so thats the way we act. Why are you so hateful of alpha males?
>>
>>70409795
Wouldn't really know to be honest lol
Never met an aussie before, but I hear you're brash. And we're very brash
>>
I'm an American and I honestly have never met more annoying people than the Aussies and the English and I get along with people from all over the world.

I just recently met a couple aussies and one of the first things they said to me was some obnoxious comment about guns in the USA that basically revealed that anything they know about America they gathered from B-grade action movies and liberal news. But they seemed to fit the profile of all aussies i've met, who are hipster bros with a jackass whitebred view of the world.

The english are the most annoyingly pompous tools I have ever encountered (and I lived in France for over a year). They seem to thin they still live in Victorian times or something (when England actually mattered) and are VERY VERY eager to tell you their (completely unoriginal) opinions about the States.

My impression is that aussies were raised in a totally insulated white culture playing with fuzzy wallabies and hanging on the beach and the English have a laughably pathetic overestimation of their own importance. In other words, aussies usually = NorCal beach stoners. English usually = washed up WASPs from Connecticut.
>>
>>70409887

It's American culture.

If you want to succeed you have to be the loudest and most "confident". Especially in finance, you'll get a lot of chads who worked sales/scam jobs until they finally made it into finance.
>>
File: CY8puxpW8AA5LL-.png large.png (59 KB, 849x325) Image search: [Google]
CY8puxpW8AA5LL-.png large.png
59 KB, 849x325
murica vs Based Straya
>>
>>70409499
I like Americans, they have cheese-steaks and guns.
>>
>>70412096
Wow, what a pompous dickhead, I can see why you get shit, you're a twat.
>>
>>70413567
"twat" = rekt m8! rekt!

even english insults are predictably annoying
>>
>>70412096
You did what OP did: talk about one portion of the population. Certainly true, but not necessarily representative.

Tarring with the same brush satisfies your heuristic, but is never really accurate. Except for niggers, muhslimes and kikes.
>>
>>70409499

they tell you what they think to your face.

the others say it behind your back
>>
>>70410225

We're brash in a sort of unleashed Brit piss taking way in which we banter the shit out of each other, and you guys are brash in a zero social filter way in which you will make statements or ask questions with no sense of appropriateness like hyper autistic Germanics.

Always found it really odd, especially when you loudly start talking about complete strangers in public.
>>
File: emu_1451194738514.jpg (413 KB, 700x533) Image search: [Google]
emu_1451194738514.jpg
413 KB, 700x533
>obnoxious arseholes

speaking of which... what the fuck are you doing posting this >>>/int/ tier bulshit in /pol/?

>Finance industry.

case closed.
>>
>>70412096

So basically some Aussies knowingly tried some entry level banter and your autism took it seriously and their experiment to see how much of a cunt you are worked perfectly?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.