[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If multiculturalism doesn't work, why are the most successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11
File: Multiculturalism.jpg (35 KB, 606x243) Image search: [Google]
Multiculturalism.jpg
35 KB, 606x243
If multiculturalism doesn't work, why are the most successful countries (England, USA, Canada, Australia, France, Germany) all multicultured?
>>
Because the prosperity is built on past glory and on european diversity, not african or arabian

As you can see today, african and arabian diversity will not increase tax yields, only increases consumer profits, paid by loans and tax payers
>>
>>70407188
>Natives do the work
>Leaches live off the system
Success!

The only ones that integrate and improve the quality of a country are direct cultural neighbors (Germans to Denmark for example) and significant number of Asians, specifically Korean and Japanese.

We have the exception of some of our colonies, especially the old school ones but that's more an exception that proves the rules in that regard.
>>
>>70407188
They were successful before multiculturalism and will remain the most successful until there death because they are the only places where white people live. Notice how all white countries are now multicultural and they are all collapsing together.
>>
>>70407188
Multiculturalism is why we are all failing. The rides over unless it turns around. It took 40+ years to take the US down to where we are but the effects are real.
>>
>>70407188
Because they are white majority just wait till the whites become a minority.
>>
> If parasites are so bad for health, why do we find them in healthy bodies and not in half-dead cancer patients ?
>>
File: bernie-sanders-starman.jpg (77 KB, 807x538) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders-starman.jpg
77 KB, 807x538
culture my friend culture
>>
>>70407188

Australia: 92% white
Britain: 95% white
Canada: 92% white
France: 90 white
Germany: 94% white

USA has been successful since the 80's back when it was 85% + white
>>
File: IMG-20160409-WA0004.jpg (34 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160409-WA0004.jpg
34 KB, 480x854
>>70407459
>>
>>70407462
those numbers are all wrong

canada is 60% at best
>>
US has been in steady decline since the 60s. We are going to go down within the next decade and suck the world economy down with us.
>>
>>70407188
>England

Multiculturalism is very new here. During the empire days we were highly homogeneous. Your knowledge of history is poor
>>
>>70407188
>the most successful countries
The foundation of our success was built before the multi-culti experiment began.

Multi-culti only moves into a country once it has already gotten fat and the parasites see potential to feed. No-one wants to move to a poor country to start a new life.

Multi-Culti will in fact destroy the countries you call "successes". they have so far been successful DESPITE multi-culti, but it cannot last forever.

The High Immigration Australian model is in fact a sort of ponzi scam where new immigrants are loaned credit by the banks to keep fuelling an economic bubble.

It will not last forever.
>>
They are successful in spite of multiculturalism, not because of it

And they are only "multicultural" because they were successful in the first place. People don't choose to immigrate to shitholes.
>>
File: 1445112697820.jpg (84 KB, 309x462) Image search: [Google]
1445112697820.jpg
84 KB, 309x462
>>70407188
>white only England
>conquered the world
>"diverse" England
>can't even keep its own island
>>
>>70407188

Because Australia is Multiracial, not multicultural.

People are expected to assimilate, and there is strong social pressure to do so in this country.

We expect that people who come and choose to live in Australia will think of themselves as Australian first and (Race, Religion, Foreigner) second.
>>
>>70407188
Those countries were all homogeneous and built their societies and had successes when they were strictly homogeneous. Now they are all going in the toilet because multiculturalism is causing conflict.
>>
>>70407662

>Those Asians with straya accents
I always find it funny.
>>
>>70407662
>People are expected to assimilate, and there is strong social pressure to do so in this country.
There use to be m8. Not any more though. The morons in the government keep funding more and more Islamic schools now as well.
>>
>>70407462
Haha sre these figures from the 70s?
>>
>>70407188
Multiethnicty will work, but Multiculturalism wont .
Everyone can live and cooperate together if they are living under a single pattern of behavior. When there is a cultural barrier between them there will be a conflict of interest because of muh heritag or muh religion. The only solution for people of different races/origins to be able to have harmony is to brainwash the minority, erase their culural bullshit and replace it with the ways of living of the majority. With a homogenized cultural pattern real progress will be achieved.
>>
>>70407527
1965 Immigration act was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>70407793
Without that, we become Yugoslavia on steroids soon.
>>
>>70407793
>>70407662

This is why christianity breeds the most successful multi-racial/multi-ethnic communities.

Everyone shares a common set of values.
>>
I've lived in Canada for about 8 years and I can personally say that it's not a multicultural country. It's a multiethnic country where everyone themselves and each other to be Canadian. Not to mention that those that come from immigrant backgrounds tend to assimilate a lot more quickly than people that immigrate to European countries.
>>
>>70407527
Right around the same time as the sexual revolution and civil rights. Coincidence?
>>
>>70407188
What success here?
It is a disgrace.
Well known and accepted before to millennium that multiculturalism has failed.
Time to rebuild for king, country and empire.
>>
America was never multishit. The Irish, Poles and Italians had a hard time of it at first, but we were all Euro brothers by the war. It was Jews fleeing Europe that fucked us.
>>
File: 1457672947454.png (424 KB, 600x629) Image search: [Google]
1457672947454.png
424 KB, 600x629
>>70407188
If you infect all the smartest people in the world with aids, they'll still be the smartest people in the world. However, they will weaken year by year as their bodies can no longer handle foreign threats until they finally succumb to the viral invaders.
>>
>>70407188
>>70407265

FPBP, as always.

Multiculturalism has NEVER built an empire; it only comes later, to ruin it. Look at ancient Rome-- the place collapsed to shit once every lesser race in the region became a member. They did not contribute to architecture, engineering, or philosophy; they brought superstition, ineptitude, and an inability to feed themselves.
>>
>>70407506

Is he a racist xenophobe against Panamanians now?
>>
They were very successful before multiculturalism too, the real question is, would the have been even more successful if they'd stayed that way?

Look at Japan, incredibly low violence and crime rates. Community that cares for it's people. Extremely good standard of living. All because they aren't multicultural.
>>
>>70407506
i dont get it. the panama guy just seems like hes missing the point.
>>
Multiculturalism in those countries is an extremely recent development especially relative to the timespan total of how long they've existed. Notice how in the past 40 years race and sex relations have plummeted to rock fucking bottom, right around the same time we became "enriched".
>>
It could also be argued that diversity is the future as two of the most ethnically diverse countries, India and Brazil, have two of the fastest growing GDPs.
>>
>>70407793
Does multiethnicity even work though?

Everyone is complaining about 'white privilege' in majority white, western countries, there is always going to be a small bias to the majority, since it's human nature to care more for people you look similar to/share similarities with. That's never going to change.
>>
Just look at Sweden, we had free healthcare, free education on all levels, a social security net that was arguably too nice, fantastic infrastructure, and an economy that was very strong.

Now our school system has collapsed, we can't afford fixing our aging infrastructure, our higher education is beginning to crack under increasingly insufficient financing, our lower education simply doesn't work with all the migrants and the fact that nobody even wants to be a teacher with the conditions they face, and our economy is going down the shitter with the state taking loans out the ass and unemployment rising rapidly. The healthcare system simply doesn't have the resources to take care of all the people coming in, nor can the government afford spending the money to expand it, since they have to reduce spending on everything else to pay for all the migrants' housing.

Rape, robbery, and similar crimes are on the rise, while our police force has shrunk significantly. Our army is a joke, the migration agency has demanded more money next year in addition to what they already get than a military budget.

We're facing total collapse, and multiculturalism and rampant migration is directly responsible.
>>
>>70408365
GDP doesnt mean quality of life. Who the fuck cares if some rich fucks in gated communities and politicians are living the life. Those countries are garbage.
>>
>>70407188
Successful mutlicultural countries become successful first, and then became multicultural.

Take the United States, for example. For most of our history, we had a broad monoculture. Multiculturalism is a newcomer that's associated with our downfall.

England's an even more extreme example. Their height was in their Imperial period when they focused very much on a uniform culture of Britishness. Then they lost that. Now they're far weaker.

Worse, multiculturalism seeks to become the monoculture through coopting of the cultural institutions that created the earlier monoculture. So, for instance, we have laws imposing multiculturalism on businesses that would otherwise not adopt the new ideology because it makes no business sense to.
>>
>>70408365
>GDP meme
Aren't Brazil and India open street shit holes were women are raped in public in India at least I don't know much about Brazil other than favelas and lots of crime.
>>
>>70407188
We were most successful when we were not multicultural.
Now we are multicultural we have huge social issues, and a culture of degeneracy.
>>
>>70407462
Austrilia is 80% white

Britain 77% white

Canada 75% white

France 86% white

Germany 90% white

USA 54% white
You're numbers are wrong
>>
>>70407188

In syria, there existed dozens of different ethnicities. The dominant minority is the kurds, through ypg pyd. Syria has seen many years of destabilization because one group or another would try to seize themselves power. Recently the pyd ypg made gains in syria and declared an autonomous kurd zone, they pretend is "part of syrian govt". It is not. They want to steal lands from syria. The kurds proceeded to encourge all the minorities in syria to get their independence, meaning civil war.

Diversity is never a strength. Multiculturalism has always been a failure. Most people are uneducated and do not understand that dividing groups is the easiest way to conquer. You ship in millionds of aliens from other countries to destabilize it. Divide its people along racial and political lines. Brown mixture leftist vs others.
>>
>>70407188
Multiculturalism is not Multiculturalism this crap has only happened within the past 15 years at this level

Real Multiculturalism would be
> an Asian City here
>a German City here
> a Swedish City here
> a Hindu city here

the world already had ism in its right place by nature
>>
Because they were successful before multiculturalism and it takes a while for all the great work done when they were homogeneous to be undone.

But you can see it happening. All the countries you mentioned are on their deathbed and the end is near.

Ancient Rome is a good analogy for the modern world. Their homogeneity made them great and becoming multicultural is largely what undid them.
>>
>>70407188
>names a bunch of primarily white countries

Why are these countries successful? Must be the multi culture!
>>
File: russia-ethnic-groups-map.jpg (332 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
russia-ethnic-groups-map.jpg
332 KB, 800x600
>>70407188
You forgot Russia.

Anyway multicultural*ism* is kind of, dare I say it, problematic.

We've always developed fastest where cultures meet and blend and make new cultures. That's where most progress comes from. We shouldn't run away from that.

But when cultures meet but don't blend, instead setup high fences to keep their purity and avoid interaction with each other despite living next door, that's NOT actually healthy.
>>
>>70408504

No idea, as we haven't seen the end game of SJWhore racial politics

I'm guessing they'll eventually shut up when they find something new
>>
The only tangible benefit ever given for'diversity' are the restaurant choices.
>"Multicultural Australia has some of the best food in the world!"
>>
>>70407188
They were successful before women's suffrage.
>>
It only works in an authoritarian state.
>>
>>70408883
The best comeback is "So White people can land on the Moon, circumnavigate the globe, and harness the power of combustion to fuel the modern world, but we can't boil rice?"
>>
>>70408883

And everyone just eats at home anyway 99% of the time

Growing up on typical meat and potatoes/vegetables, I can't stand the spicy as shit Indian and Chinese.
>>
>>70408759
Now you see I won't blend with blacks, I would consider Asian or Hispanic as a last option, but with great reluctance. But my question is why should I not have choice in the matter? Without being accused of being an ebil racist.
>>
>about to respond
>notice aus flag
>almost fell for mid level trolling again
>>
>>70407188
Good times make for soft people.
>>
Multiculturalism is fine. But you need a good system in place that lets those that are beneficial to society come into your country and weeds out the shitty folk. You also need to give them time to integrate into your country too so they can adopt the same values that your countrymen have as well.

As long as everyone works towards the betterment of their lives and everyone elses around them then it's all good. Of course opening your borders to every Tom, Dick and Harry wont work. It's a logistical nightmare among other things.
>>
>>70408759
look faggot you can "blend" with mexicans all you fucking want just keep europe out of it
>>
>>70407188
because multiculturalism is slang for total muslim control retard.
>>
>>70409136
But you see the results its not fine not on the scale that has been done, quite possible we might even be beyond the tipping point. the great multicultural engineering has failed and will continue to get worse. Only someone blindly following ideology would fail to see it.
>>
>>70409136
m8 that shit you wrote reads like you are following a script.
>>
File: nmnw.png (193 KB, 2614x686) Image search: [Google]
nmnw.png
193 KB, 2614x686
>>70408988
You should never be forced to blend with someone against your will.
>>
>>70409374
Looks like the Euros don't have that choice. All in the name of Multiculti. Shit, I won't spread my seed in no black chick.
>>
>>70408569

>USA 54% white

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States

72.41% white

Also, he said multi-cultural...learn what that means. 72.41% and there are a lot of white cultures that make up the 72.41%.
>>
>>70409510
You know that number is scewed with Hispanics and Arabs?
>>
>>70407188
They were successful before they were multicultural.
>>
>Canada
>successful
Pick one
I don't consider my country successful when I can't drink my tap water, can barely drive on the roads due to potholes, medical system is literally garbage, industry is decaying.
>>
>>70407188
In spite of and soon to be unsuccessful due to
>>
>>70407188

USA was a world power before it became overflooded with all manner of rabble. It had slaves, sure, but cottonpickers sure as FUCK aren't responsible for US' economic power.
>>
>>70408516
Can't wait, at least I'll have something to watch on the news
>>
>>70409958
That's one of BLM's types central claims though, that proceeds from slavery were invested across the country and fuled the North's industrialization.
>>
File: edgy-a-f.jpg (49 KB, 550x755) Image search: [Google]
edgy-a-f.jpg
49 KB, 550x755
>>70409488
lol
>>
>>70407188

top kek.
Iceland is the most succesfull country.
They kicked out the jewish bankers, and barely a shitskin on that isle.

Having a down day on shitposting I see.
>>
>>70410150

I'd think they've taken enough from welfare well over what they've ever put into it that they have no legitimate claim over compensation for what shoddy work they did for a short period after US even existed as a country.

I'd also like some financial compensation for the men who had to die in one of the bloodiest civil wars ever so they could spew their vitriolic bullshit around.
>>
>>70408504

Multi-ethnicity could work if everyone worked together instead of being pitted against one other by a higher power (Jews). Even then, though, I'd still prefer racial homogeneity over that.
>>
File: incest.jpg (48 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
incest.jpg
48 KB, 750x600
>>70410568
>Even then, though, I'd still prefer racial homogeneity over that.
>>
>multiculturalism is just a re-jewd version for cultural marxism it has nothing to do with diversity.......it's purpose is to destroy the primary culture.
>>
>>70408883

"food and music" are literally the only benefits Lefties can list when it comes to 'multiculturalism'. Why we need thousands of immigrants just to eat a curry (get a cookbook) or listen to Jpop (import it or stream it via internet) is beyond me.
>>
>>70410652

Oh it's "this" argument again.

"We need multiculturalism because homogeneity will lead to incest!"

Here's your (You)
>>
>>70410652
>having children with your race is incest
If you're reaching that far you might as well reach a bit farther and say mating with any human is incest too.
>>
>>70408317

Balladares is an ex president. He's calling out at sandcuck for suggesting that avoiding tax is a "Panamanian" thing.
>>
File: population-bottleneck.png (103 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
population-bottleneck.png
103 KB, 500x377
>>70410800
It's perilously close, as little time has passed since the population bottlenecked severely.
>>
File: genetic-diversity-among-apes.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
genetic-diversity-among-apes.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
>>70410800
>>70412958
Something to think about.
>>
Germans have always been successful to the point that they had to weigh us down with millions of shitskins.
>>
>>70413217
Yes but they dispersed and developed unique mutations and even bred with different archaic humans.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.