[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to respond to irritating anti-white banter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1264042911730.jpg (359 KB, 574x800) Image search: [Google]
1264042911730.jpg
359 KB, 574x800
Hey guys.

I'm a well liked and popular guy in my circles. I've gone along to get along for years and now everyone listens to me. I hang out with a lot of socially liberal people, lgbt types, etc. I have sex with many of them.

I've often been frustrated by many of my friends, mostly white people, who make negative blanket statements about white men.

I have influence over these people. I am not an intellectual, however. I do not know how to respond to all of this in a deliberate fashion. What can I say? I do not like this thoughtless, approval-seeking, white bashing rhetoric.

Thanks for any suggestions. As I say, I am not an intellectual, but I at least know that I cultivate the fruits of my own mind by influence that I seek and media that I consume.
>>
File: LeHappyFlanders.jpg (99 KB, 442x360) Image search: [Google]
LeHappyFlanders.jpg
99 KB, 442x360
Just call 'em a bunch of nigger lovers.
>>
Point out that judging people based on their race and gender is sexist and a sophmoric way to evaluate the world's problems.

Then don't engage them further.

The real rule is just don't talk politics with women and idiots.
>>
>>70406947
/thread
>>
>>70406947
High quality picture and high quality suggestion. /s/

Heil Hitler, regardless.
>>
>>70406777
>>70406777
>>70406777

Nice trips

Just ask them a question that makes them have to reply with a hypocritical statement so they see the error of their ways. Or a question that makes them reconsider their mental gymnastics.
>>
>>70406777
Slowly with small bits of information. Too fast and they recoil from the truth due to programming, it almost has to come as if they discovered it for themselves. Otherwise it might be pointless to try.
>>
>>70406777
Be respected and people respect your opinions. You could reveal your full power level at that point and they would absorb it like a sponge.

You must be:
>fit
>masculine
>mature
>intelligent
>well-spoken
>able to destroy any leftists false notion of reality at the drop of a fedora

The fact that people even question you means you're a beta. If it's shitskins, don't even bother. They're savages that will just drown you out because destroying your nation and your people is in their personal best interest.
>>
>>70407286
Eat an egg, pegleg.
>>
>>70406777
Call it out as narcissistic posturing.
>>
>>70406777
say "that's racist"
if they go on a "racism requires privilege" rant then you must cull them for the good of humanity
>>
Have influence in group? You agree and go on hyperbole where you literally start advocating that they kill themselves for sin of being white. Only do this in group so others are witness and start agreeing.

Antiwhite topic will never pop up again after you do that once.

t. master manipulator
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.