[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the Alt-Right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 32
How do we fix the Alt-Right?
>>
File: das dubs.png (113 KB, 297x430) Image search: [Google]
das dubs.png
113 KB, 297x430
>>70406215
make them far right
>>
>childless
>implying that's bad
Breederfags should kill themselves
>>
>>70406215
Fuck more bitches
It's that simple
>>
We need to get rid of the racists. They're holding us back. If we appeared more moderate and sane, leftists would like us more and we'd be more successful. But we can't do then we have people around us talking about "the Joos" and using the N-Word freely.
>>
File: 1456279664312.jpg (97 KB, 700x646) Image search: [Google]
1456279664312.jpg
97 KB, 700x646
What happened to this guy after lubio dropped out?
>>
>>70406474
>Leftists would like us better
>The "n-word"
8/10 bait
>>
>>70406474
no we need to be more edgy, if we dress in KKK outfits and fly the Nazi flag in public we're sure to win.
>>
>>70406709
Right we just need to embrace political correctness and talk about how grand diveristy is while we welcome refugees
>>
>>70406474
Pretty much this, libs actually use that hate to their advantage and try to make all right-wingers look like lunatics
>>
>>70406474
Fuck off kike.
>>
>>70406709
Come on why do we have to wear the bedsheets, we do that we look like southern hicks, we should all dress as brown shirts, that'll get our point across.
>>
Why does the alt right need fo change at all? We are winning even in western europe in places where the right basically had not existed in decades. The path to victory is all around us even if trump loses and leaf land becomes more cuck
>>
>>70406709
This. You've got to double doen.

The mrs got annoyed the other day because I was talking about a friend of mine and said "he knows I'm a nazi".

She said "OHMAGAWD, saying you're a "nazi" is so cringe. Saying you are any political ideology is cringy to be honest."

I just started seig heiling in her face and blasted moonman loudly (this tune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KuAoSfo7eM )

She eventually started laughing.

It's funny because she's seen so many statistics and documentaries from peeking over my shoulder that she is now a holocaust denier, thinks muslims are subhumans etc and all that good stuff.

But all her friends aren't like that so she wants me to keep it quiet. I usually do until I've been drinking, but I always do it in a funny way so I get away with it.
>>
>>70406474
>the leftists would like us more
you are clearly a troll or retarded
Appeasement has never and will never work. Besides unless you live in a dream world where objective reality is racist, most people on here really arent, especially when compared with the left.
>>
>>70406474
This. The only reason the "alt-right" has gained traction is because of how nuts the left has become. Nationalism is beautiful but Sturmtards and "white nationalism" is a retarded American concept that arose from people that have no clear cut heritage to really call their own.

America doesn't belong to "white people" and never has. It's a country focused on enlightenment ideals of governance. The national identity is liberty.

The goal is nationalism. If you want in to our country you accept our values. If you don't then out the door you go.

Western European countries need this more than America right now, but we need to set America back on this track and remove this idea of black vs. white leftists and stormtards promote. Ironically enough the liberals have one thing right: the failure of blacks is the fault of white people, however, it's not the white people they're thinking of. Liberals treat blacks as cattle. No racial group will strive to better themselves when they're not even viewed as peers. The key to fixing the "black problem" isn't white nationalism and a race war, it's treating them as true equals. Slapping them when they fuck up. Not giving them millions of dollars in gibsmedats. Not pandering to every retarded idea they might have.
>>
Stop using term alt-right you fucking idiots. It's new term that handily groups together all dissenters with neonazi scum.
>>
>>70407165
>America doesn't belong to "white people"
If you want to be free then africa is that way

America is no longer a place where you should stay.
>>
>>70407248
It's atleast not something that should be used outside these cliques. We need to subvert the mainstream right not split completely from it.
>>
>>70407165
you can't "fix" the black problem because the problem is based in biology.

Lincoln wanted to fix the problem by deporting the blacks.

America was always about white people, it was founded by slave owners.
>>
>>70407346
>it was founded by slave owners.
America was not founded by kikes.
>>
>>70407275
I knew some retard was going to bring this up.

America isn't racial. The national identity of America isn't British, German, Irish, Seminole, Cherokee, Chinese, or African.

America has no traditional national identity you mongoloid. America is built on a few lofty ideals, written down by white men, but that's it.

This isn't Britain where if you're black there's no chance in hell your family was there for more than a few generations.

Here in America, you can have a white man and a black man and have absolutely no rational or reasonable his as to whose family has been in the country longer.

The national identity in America is not the same as it is in England, Bongman. ENGLAND is a white country. America is not.
>>
>>70407507
Post proof of whiteness with timestamp or I refuse to engage with you further.
>>
>>70407507
America was founded by white europeans, that's the beginning and end of that argument.

It was not founded by black Africans.
>>
>>70407165
nice try chaim
>>
>>70406474
CU CK
>>
>>70407165
i almost bought it until the last paragraph

6/10
>>
>>70407507
Then why we're blacks not allowed to own property?
>>
>>70407346
The jury is still out on that I think, but such a system would hande the issue even if it were biological.

If blacks are treated as true equals as I said, and they're genetically incompatible with civilization then they'll be incarcerated at a rate higher than today's, they'll quickly die out without the yuge amounts of welfare they receive today.

And if society is on the level where we treat each other as peers, then maybe we'd discover concrete evidence of those genetic predispositions without any liberal agenda that we're all equal.

Either way the goal of the alt right right now should be nationalism, rationalism, and egalitarianism. Not fucking "white nationalism" and genocide. I have about as much in common with a Serb as I do with a Nigerian.
>>
File: 1446395479110.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446395479110.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>70406215
Why does it need fixing?

They know full well they are degenerate. Why do you think they are alt-right?

They're done with it. They want opportunities and the left is literally giving it away to people less capable.
>>
>>70407844
>I have about as much in common with a Serb as I do with a Nigerian.
That's because you're a subhuman non-white mongrel.

I'm betting you're one of those megaphone kikes they're constantly sending here.
>>
>>70407844
>egalitarianism
I don't think you belong, equality besides the law is not based reality.
>>
>>70406381
Too far right, brah. I'm pretty Nationalist, not "racist" in anyway. I believe if we allow migrants into our country, it should be total assimilation or deportation.
>>
>>70407844
>The jury is still out on that I think

it isn't.

Leftists see blacks and whites as identical so when they get the test scores showing whites always beat blacks they reason the problem can't be biological it has to be something else, so this leads to desperate excuses like common core.

Leftists start with a conclusion that's wrong and work everything backwards from there. Only way to fix the problem is to destroy this Left wing religion that's fucking over everyone.
>>
>>70407615
And a Nip technically owns /pol/

All it says is that whites make good countries. The ethnic makeup of the United States is not what determines its national identity.

Americans who have been here for generations, who, yes, are majority white SHOULD NOT BE BRED OUT. But neither should the Asians, natives, and Africans that have been here for almost two centuries.

Arguments for ethnic nationalism boil down to "we've been here for a long fucking time fuck off." That argument breaks down in America where HUGE swaths of the white population only came in within the past century.
>>
>>70406215
We push for full far right again.
Gentle conservatism has failed at every hurdle.
>>
File: hold_still.jpg (12 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
hold_still.jpg
12 KB, 256x197
>>70407955
Switching to a new proxy isn't going to change anything. Or calling in more shill buddies.

/pol/ is ours.

You have no power here.
>>
>>70407960
>Only way to fix the problem is to destroy this Left wing religion that's fucking over everyone.

And the way to do that ISN'T to say "LET'S KILL ALL THE BLACKS RACE WAR NOW"

No moderate individual that has a modicum of respect for intellectual authority is going to believe any racial studies the leftist elite decry as wrong and racist.

You cannot at this time gain convincing evidence of genetic inferiority that will convince masses of people without FIRST destroying the establishment. Making any sweeping statements about genetic inferiority MUST come later.
>>
>>70408258
>No moderate individual that has a modicum of respect for intellectual authority is going to believe any racial studies the leftist elite decry as wrong and racist.
Everyone is getting wise to the realities of race. Everyone realise that the people the left call racists aren't racist - because they've slandered too many white allies.

I used to be one of those people.

The jig is up.
>>
>>70406474

But what does the alt-right believe in other than racism? Without that sort of ridiculous 4chan-esque bigotry, you nigger-faggots don't seem to have any sort of coherent ideology.
>>
>>70408373
Racism is a big one.

It's been suppressed and slandered for so long. They even had to invent the word racism instead of just using nationalism.

When this bubble pops you better hope you've already made aliyah chaim.
>>
>>70406215
>>70406474
if you guys cant see this you are retarded

also alt-right doesn't exist, nigger
>>
>>70408373
>But what does the alt-right believe in other than racism?

women shouldn't vote or be considered equal to men.

>you nigger-faggots don't seem to have any sort of coherent ideology.

it's a problem.
>>
>>70408373
Protectionism with a generally free domestic market for small to medium sized companies, not placating the left, tradtionalist bent without going full religion etc
>>
>>70407938
I clearly used the wrong word.

Equality under the law and nothing more is what we should be striving for.

The only thing I'm arguing is that making the focus of any 'alt-right' movement a fucking "race war now gas the kikes 14/88" thing will only end in fucking disaster and EVERY OTHER GOOD IDEA ASSOCIATED WITH IT WILL BE SHOT DOWN WITH "lol nazi"
>>
>>70408361
Not in my neck of the woods. I hope that's the case.
>>
>>70408532
>EVERY OTHER GOOD IDEA ASSOCIATED WITH IT WILL BE SHOT DOWN WITH "lol nazi"
It's time to reclaim the label nazi, you fucking kike.
>>
File: smug timothy.jpg (203 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
smug timothy.jpg
203 KB, 1000x1000
>>70408373
that's because alt right is a made up blanket term for anything right of establishment conservative
>>
>>70406474
This completely. The alt-right is too focused on racial purity which distracts outsiders from the message of political reform.
>>
>>70408520
Also opposing full demographic replacement is a another big and broad part of the "alt right"
>>
>>70408520
Pretty much this
>>
More memes.
>>
>>70408532
>EVERY OTHER GOOD IDEA ASSOCIATED WITH IT WILL BE SHOT DOWN WITH "lol nazi"

they are going to call you a nazi anyway, embrace it
>>
>>70408532
>Equality under the law and nothing more is what we should be striving for.

That won't work out because people will internalize the equality meme.

"equal rights" is destructive judeo-chrisitian bullshit, people don't have equal rights in the US it's all just a phony meme to cause social problems.
>>
>>70408656
>they are going to call you a nazi anyway, embrace it
Exactly, see >>70407094
>>
I would join the alt-right if it wasn't for their adamant stance on race. It's just like how I would join the green party if it wasn't for their stance on nuclear energy.
>>
File: fbhsb.png (62 KB, 782x474) Image search: [Google]
fbhsb.png
62 KB, 782x474
>>70406215
>>
>>70408578
It was already reclaimed by American criminals and other white trash that shave their heads. No American Nazi organization will ever gain traction.

If you want to go be retarded with the nazi label over in Bongistan be my guest.
>>
>>70406474
God I hope your one of the first to be cleansed.
Races are not equal and should not be treated as such in the perfect fantasy land you seem desperate to live in.
The victory goes to whoever is prepared to fight the fiercest and the dirtiest in the quest for ultimate victory.
>>
>>70408779
fuckin oath m8
>>
>>70406215

israeli shilling for Alt-Rightâ„¢
nice try chaim
>>
>>70408705
See, this is why I think you don't belong here.

The ideal way to deal with the tricky tightrope walk that is modern day multinational race relations is pretty simple.

Gas all niggers and jews.
>>
>>70408658
So if you're a Jew and commit crimes you get off free but if you're white you have to pay a fee and serve time?

Lol no thanks. I'll take the "judeo-Christian bullshit"
>>
>>70408779
He's a kike shill, they are going all out.

It's the weekend, they probably have more time to do so.

This is what is called "consensus cracking". It works everywhere but /pol/

JUDEN RAUS!
>>
File: 1428014674546s.jpg (5 KB, 167x183) Image search: [Google]
1428014674546s.jpg
5 KB, 167x183
>>70408705
there is no """alt-right"'"" to join, you imbecile
>>
>>70408858
>So if you're a Jew and commit crimes you get off free but if you're white you have to pay a fee and serve time?

yeah you do because as the jew you have the money to hire a good lawyer and he's a friend of the family and since he's jewish too he's skilled in verbal intelligence that helps with lawyering.
>>
>>70407248
But the alt right is going mainstream and once it does it will become free from the neo nazi's it's currently caged I'm with.
>>
>>70407165
Good post f.am
>>
>>70408953
Also the judge will be a kike, there will be kikes in the forces to help out, all your freemason buddies help too, etc.
>>
File: this.png (47 KB, 625x613) Image search: [Google]
this.png
47 KB, 625x613
>>70406474
>"the Joos" and using the N-Word
>>
File: 1418326758548.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1418326758548.png
302 KB, 828x1403
>>70408895
thank fucking god other people are getting wise to this
>>
>>70409068
Call it out whenever you see it.

I've read all their shilling manuals, and they ALL say this;

AS SOON AS THE FORUM KNOWS THESE TECHNIQUES ARE BEING USED, THEY HAVE NO POWER.

So call out this hook nosed sheeny talmudic baby killing bullshit wherever the fuck you see it.
>>
>>70408895
Glad to see there is still a little fight left in mother.
What are the chances of England coning back to the Commonwealth if it leaves the EU?
>will we ever return to the glory days?
>>
>>70406215

By voting Trump.
>>
There are differences between whites and blacks and every race.

I don't think anyone saying the calls for genocide are retarded are saying otherwise.

The problem is that the minute you try genocide on a large enough population you will get your shit stomped by literally everyone else and you and your ideology will be demonized for all eternity.

Hitler had many good ideas but society has relegated them to the dust bin of history and you retards continuing to spout off about genocide are going to keep them there.

Unless you idiots have a plan to organize an actual physical insurgence that won't get its shit stomped immediately... shut the fuck up about genocide and racial purity so we can actually attempt to change shit for the better without killing everyone.
>>
>>70409002
values that america was founded on are european.

you can't expect jews and niggers to go along with it and they rarely do.

the jew's culture tells him to value the lives of his fellow juden above those of the goy, you want to erase his cultural values and replace them with euro ones?
>>
>>70409129
Reunite England, Australia, and New Zealand.
Canada are a bunch of faggots and the French can have them.
>>
>>70409147
Also I forgot the biggest and most impudent point: genocide is fucking retarded and is something uncivilized tribal Africans do.

Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>70409178
If they don't go along with it they don't get in or they get locked up. You don't have to kill everyone.

The fuck is your deal?
>>
>>70409217
>Also I forgot the biggest and most impudent point: genocide is fucking retarded and is something uncivilized tribal Africans do.
Liberal thinks: Obviously the solution is to import niggers en masse then!
>>
>>70409147
If Hitler wanted to genocide the Jews he wouldn't have sent them off to camps and waited for them to die of typhus and starvation.

The "hitler wanted to kill all the jews!" is just a propaganda meme.
>>
File: 1430272560346.png (191 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
1430272560346.png
191 KB, 477x768
>>70409217
what about forced deportation and internment camps?

because that's what it's going to fucking take you know
>>
>>70409285
Please point out where I want to import niggers en masse :^)
>>
>>70409274
Look, we know we can't actually kill them all. Just like Hitler never wanted to (inb4 muh holocaust was real (in my mind)) we just need to deport them all to their country of origin.

Resisters will be shot though.
>>
>>70406474
>if we accept leftist ideals and become neocons we'll be relevant!
>>
>>70409340
Whether you want it or not, it's already happened.

Now what are you gonna do about it?

We all know they can't live in civilised countries.
>>
>>70406215
Poison.
>>
>>70409310
against the juden?

in the age of the Internet that wouldn't work.

the deportations in Germany also had to do with Juden owning a lot of property in Germany that they acquired while the Germans were in very deep poverty. The arabs are the only ones that have a valid claim to deportation as the solution.
>>
>>70409294
Okay. So then why do you think we need to kill all the Jews if Hitler himself didn't?

>>70409310
Certain things are necessary. Never once said we have to be sunshine and roses.

I'm advocating against baseless racism and genocide. If you're black and you don't fuck up? You can stay in this country. If you fuck up? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>70409457
>So then why do you think we need to kill all the Jews if Hitler himself didn't?

I don't, what you're talking about is Hollywood Nazism and all the memers shouting GAS THE KIKES because they think it's funny.
>>
>>70406474
Purge the racists who reveal their power levels too easily. We need white nationalism more than ever. What makes the alt right better and distinct from conservatism and libertarianism is being against immigration of all kinds. Maybe a day will come when we can be openly say white immigrants only but that day is not today.
>>
>>70409448
i was more speaking to a fellow american about our own illegal problem
>>
>>70406474

Why the fuck are you trying to get leftists to like you? So they'll give you a pity fuck? We don't want the left to like us, they never will anyway, what you want is for the average person to like us, that is how you win.
>>
>>70409457
>You can stay in this country. If you fuck up? Get the fuck out.

na, this is where we diverge

he should be sent back to africa, to his own ethno-state
>>
Get better anime to masturbate to, honestly.

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>70409393
Hasn't really happened in America. YOU GUYS should kick them all out to preserve the ethnic history you have.

In America we need to deal with them like we would peers and not coddle them and parade around saying "BLACK LIVES MUDDER HE DINDU NUFFIN"

What we should NOT do is kill them all and spout RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES like a bunch of animals
>>
>>70409537
He's probably being sarcastic.
>>
>>70409517
limp wristed sissy talk

we didn't get here by being capitulating faggots
>>
>>70409513
I'm confusing you with the British guy. Sorry.
>>
>>70409633
no, there really is some outside entity at work here
>>
File: faggot.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
>>70409616
>What we should NOT do is kill them all and spout RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES like a bunch of animals
Yeah, whatever Trudeau.

Suck a dick.
>>
We cant just abandon racism. Racism is the foundation of our beliefs. What separates us from neocons and other scum if not our political incorrectness and racism.
>>
File: 1438132714351.png (256 KB, 976x548) Image search: [Google]
1438132714351.png
256 KB, 976x548
>>70409748
>We cant just abandon racism. Racism is the foundation of our beliefs. What separates us from neocons and other scum if not our political incorrectness and racism
>>
>>70409748
We need to be smart about it. Scientific racism with reason and evidence. I think we should disassociate ourselves from the idiots who just spew diarrhea
>>
>>70406215
We are the Alt-right!
>>
>>70406215

DESIGNATED GASSING RACE
>>
>>70409837
i think /pol/ has more of the former
>>
>>70406627
He's still hanging around hating on Trump. Total cuckservative
>>
File: 1394612727471.png (206 KB, 812x733) Image search: [Google]
1394612727471.png
206 KB, 812x733
>>70406474
>>
>>70409913
As long as they are online and are anonymous i think they are still beneficial. You dont want the face of a movement to be one though
>>
>>70409837
Of course and pol is usually pretty wise on this matter
>>
Only show them the first half of American History X
>>
>>70410018
The end scene is also good becouse it show that the protagonist was right all along
>>
>>70409568
I feel that way for Europe, but the US I can't possibly rationalize as to why it should be a solely white country. Ethnic and national traditions in Europe stretch back thousands of years. In America we have around four centuries at best if you include pre-1776. Huge amounts of our white population only arrived in the past century or two. That sort of time is on par with the arrival of many chinese and less rooted in the country than the blacks. So many white Americans have no roots in this country and only showed up a short while ago.

I cannot in good conscience call America a white country as I can France or Austria.
>>
>>70406474
This is like a troll trolling the new trolls after the old trolls on /pol/ left. I don't know who is trolling who anymore or why you're speaking as if /pol/ isn't a cesspool.
>>
File: 1442539572343.png (12 KB, 444x996) Image search: [Google]
1442539572343.png
12 KB, 444x996
>>70409954
FUCKING ALTFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It is important for your ideology to have a good face. Look at sanders. His ideology is evil but people go along with it because they like him. The people presenting it to the public must be likable
>>
>>70409730
qB^)

>if you think we shouldn't behave like niggers you're Trucuck
>>
>>70410080
if the Boers in SA deserved to keep what they built then why should the whites in the USA not do the same?
>>
>>70410202
Good point
>>
File: nig_image18.jpg (117 KB, 423x495) Image search: [Google]
nig_image18.jpg
117 KB, 423x495
>>70409837
>>70409913
>>70409954
use wyatt man tactics.
>>
The alt-right is too much of a wide tent that allows fictions of degeneracy. That entire ordeal with Dante on the TRS boards and even the existence of Milo highlights this perfectly.
>>
>>70410135
>It is important for your ideology to have a good face.

what ideology?

there is no coherent ideology for the fictitious alt-right
>>
>>70410179
I think the more important issue, above deportation/killing of blacks, is the removal and gassing of all people with Jewish blood, such as yourself. If any of these people have been found to have posted on /pol/ against the white race, they can be flung into arab rape pits for a couple of weeks first before gassing.

We'll pay for it by charging muzzies pay-per-view to watch the pits. It's gonna be yuuuuuge.
>>
>>70410135
We need our own presidential candidate. But it looks like we have to settle with Trump
>>
>>70410135
>presenting it to the public

it's filled with anonymity fetishists and r9kfags.
>>
>>70410278
>Milo
A Jewish faggot who is so obviously controlled opposition it hurts.
>>
>>70410283
If you lurked enough you could see a pattern and a dinstict ideology.
>>
File: 1447585107046.jpg (56 KB, 360x451) Image search: [Google]
1447585107046.jpg
56 KB, 360x451
>>70410278
>too much of a wide tent

yeah like NatSoc germany, honory aryans everywhere.
>>
>>70407094
>I'll take all stories here are artistic works of fiction for 500 Alex
>>
>>70410369
controlled to do what?

stop your autistic ass from shitposting on chinese cartoon image boards?
>>
>>70410278
>fictions of degeneracy.

FICTIONS OF DEGENERACY

FICTIONS

THE SO-CALLED ALT-RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

surely this "movement" wont plunge us further into the cesspool

we need to swing the Overton window as far right as possible
>>
>>70410202
What the whites in America have built won't be destroyed by allowing those that don't break the law and embrace American ideology, regardless of skincolor, to stay.

I'm not advocating importing Somalis, I want to BUILD WALL, but racial purity is a retarded concept.

>b-but there are no good blacks
A) Human behavior fits on bell curves
B) Leave your basement
>>
>>70410459
100% true.

The last two presents she bought me were an NSDAP civilian badge circa prewar, and a NSDAP party book from the same period.

Bitches love when you don't back down and pussyfoot around what yuo really think.
>>
>>70410546
i hope you end up on the other side of that wall, in mudland
>>
>>70410077
Shit, good point. I heard the original ending was going to be Norton shaving his head after his brother got shot.
>>
>>70410496
He posts about fucking niggers on his twitter, and he's a kike by blood.

He's pushed on us to make us think they aren't all bad.
>>
>>70410691
point being he does a lot more shit than most people here.

if you don't like his homo trolling antics then replace him.
>>
>>70410797
once you start tolerating faggots, bam they got you

it's the thin end of the wedge
>>
>>70410797
What exactly does he do? He cribs shitr from /pol/, gets his interns to write the vast majority of it, then takes credit for it.

I have that kike on facebook. I see all his kike friends. He's a kike.
>>
File: aidf78.jpg (199 KB, 670x561) Image search: [Google]
aidf78.jpg
199 KB, 670x561
>>70410323
You may not know it but the /pol/ common sense is that Anglos, your Kind, will be the primary target in the Race war.
>>
>>70410862
Homosexuality is a mental disorder, if they keep their shit under control and contribute positively it's not a big issue. Same with any other mental disorder.
>>
>>70410976
Let me just say germanbro, that your forcing of this meme has been top-notch. I get a chuckle out of it every time, and I see you posting this shit here 24/7. 10/10 for effort.
>>
File: 1448257107684.gif (997 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1448257107684.gif
997 KB, 500x332
>>70406474
>leftists would like us more
>"the Joos" and using the N-Word freely.
not bad
>>
File: aidf79.jpg (135 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
aidf79.jpg
135 KB, 650x433
>>70411060
If You are ARYAN (Scot, Irish, Welsh) I have to apologize.
Union Jack just triggers my Anglodar hard
>>
>>70410976
>>70411185
It's Anglo-SAXON, you people are the same race!
>>
>>70406474
The Alt-right in Britain seems to have a respectable appearance, that is at least what I have gathered from the orations of Jonathan Bowden.
>>
>>70411222
He's a kike like you. One of the funny ones though.
>>
>>70406709
What are you winning if its a multicultural society in the end
>>
>>70407955
The alt-right is about race, go be a civic nationalist cuck somewhere else.
>>
File: 1428810506594.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1428810506594.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>70406474
>>
All of these posts about how the "alt-right" should stop being racist stink of shills. It was literally founded on race realism, what do you think the NPI is about? If you aren't shills, you are literally just paleocons, stop trying to degrade and change something that was initially supposed to be pro-white.
>>
>>70411682
It's a concerted effort by the JIDF to do what is called "consensus cracking", where they post from lots of different accounts on a forum to try and make everyone think people agree with them.

They are doing it in pretty much every thread right now. Just call them all kikes and tell people that's what they are doing whenever you see them.
>>
>>70406709
Exactly. Then people will realise how serious we are.

brb buying replica SA uniforms
>>
>>70411783
Lets just turn into Poland
>>
>>70411783
I wish the Jew would just leave us in peace
>>
>>70412401
They never will. Make sure you know all their tricks.

Here's all the old favourites, one of their JIDF manuals that got leaked.

https://www.transcend.org/tms/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/sf-israel-projects-2009-global-language-dictionary.pdf
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>70407165
>white nationalism is retarded

t. happy merchant
>>
File: words_that_work.png (302 KB, 1394x267) Image search: [Google]
words_that_work.png
302 KB, 1394x267
>>70412613
I capped some stuff from that book, not much though. I'll post the few I have.
>>
File: words_that_work2.png (62 KB, 897x289) Image search: [Google]
words_that_work2.png
62 KB, 897x289
>>70412680
>>
File: words_that_work3.png (37 KB, 878x209) Image search: [Google]
words_that_work3.png
37 KB, 878x209
>>70412715
LAst. There's a wealth of material in there though.
>>
>>70406474
Fuck the haters, this is true. What needs to happen is that the political centre must be moved towards the right. That's how you change minds. Right now, especially in Europe, the political 'centre' is actually where Social Democrats were 30 years ago. This results in 'look what a superior fence-sitter I am' types (most people) voting/thinking in a left-wing way, the left being fucking insane, and anything even slightly to the (actual) right being held as Nazis. Move the political centre, and you normalise the political discourse. You don't do this by publicly even more right wing than normal right-wingers are. This is a long haul.
>>
>>70412892
>You don't do this by publicly even more right wing than normal right-wingers are.
Subtle, but I'm still not buying it m8.
>>
>>70412978
I don't think you understand just how skewed the political climate is. I have True Finn voting friends who state that they hate Trump, simply because of what the discourse on American politics is on this side of the pond. In this environment going full 'gas the kikes, race war now' will make you too easy to dismiss.
>>
>>70412892
>Seriously guys stop focusing on the only thing that matters to appease leftists. Just let your people and culture be flooded away and die out like a good goy.
>>
>>70413169
>In this environment going full 'gas the kikes, race war now' will make you too easy to dismiss.
The dismiss you anyway.

They call Trump racist even though he isn't.

Anyway saying "stop with the racism" needs to fuck off back to Israel/reddit.
>>
>>70413172
That's not what I said. There's is a world of difference between screaming to lynch the niggers, and arguing with people about the rights of cultures to exist and people to choose their own destiny.
>>
Another kike shillbook here, for those that want to study them.

http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasbara.pdf
>>
>>70413249

You know it's entirely possible that works for the alt right in one place may not work for the other, you could be right as could the guy you're responding to but simply about 2 different forums.
>>
>>70406215
>>70412472
>>
>>70413459
Well this is a problem with the structure of the 'alt-right'. This will get me hate, but I don't think the alt-right is even an umbrella term for various groups of a new/resurgent right-wing. I think it is a creation of this paradigm shift on the greater political stage towards the left. This lurch means that right wing views which were far more common and normal in the past have fallen outside of the current perception of the political scale. The alt-right didn't form, it was pushed out. Push the centre back, and it's included again.
>>
>>70413627

This is very true, I'm just saying, depending on theater of operation some tactics will or will not work.
>>
>>70413723
>>70413627
>This is very true, I'm just saying, depending on theater of operation some tactics will or will not work.
Yeah, if you think I go around saying gas all kikes anywhere but 4chan you're as dumb as the dumbest nigger.
>>
>>70406474
I agree to an extent. I would love it if faggots who make those disgusting peepee poopoo pictures and neo-nazi meme edits would fuck off. They stopped being funny a decade ago.
>>
>>70413773

Well no I didn't say that, I'm actually thinking we should start exploiting Saul Alinsky, we're the underculture now, it's time we used their weapons against them.
>>
>>70413864
I was more addressing the kike on the Finnish proxy than you.
>>
>>70413968
haista sinä paska, ikuinen engelsmanni
>>
File: every_time.jpg (56 KB, 620x753) Image search: [Google]
every_time.jpg
56 KB, 620x753
>>70414145
>>
>>70414267
>in order to not be a jew you need to completely agree when you get call one
>>
>>70406215
It's an unredeamable shitbucket of memes
It can't be saved.
>>
File: 1447826793494.png (281 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1447826793494.png
281 KB, 512x512
>a few thousand anime shitposters have changed politics in the west forever
>>
File: coincidence.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.webm
598 KB, 480x360
>>70414374
Not working schlomo.

This thread is infested with kike shills, and you are replying to them supporting them.
>>
File: aMleXMjl_700w_0.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
aMleXMjl_700w_0.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>70414490
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70414490
I think it is you who are the kike shill, as your rhetoric is so extreme as to drive away any support most alt-right groups would have.
>>
>>70411468
No, the alt-right is about race realism not about racism.
>>
File: 1459590565985.png (160 KB, 748x1036) Image search: [Google]
1459590565985.png
160 KB, 748x1036
They might be anime fapping faggots but they are filled with autistic sociopaths and underestimating those can lead to fun results.
>>
>>70414647
Anyone saying "let's be less racist" on /pol/ needs to GTFO.

Aliyah time for you.
>>
>>70414697
not on /pol/, idiot, irl. that's where the big changes happen
>>
>>70414732
Well that's wrong too.

As soon as you don't toe the line, you get smeared anyway.

I might be saying /pol/ memes in real life, but I've been getting steadily more informative towards my friends over the years. I've turned A LOT of them.

Pretty much everyone I know has had "let me tell you about the jews". I know how to lead up to it as well. I can do it in such a way they never disagree.

It's not hard. The truth is on my side after all.
>>
You're all looking at this completely cockeyed, we don't have to reveal our own views, we have to tear down and eliminate those of the opposition, mock them, expose them for frauds, make them frauds if necessary. We have to be willing to get our hands dirty, destroy some reputations, and use every dirty trick libshits have been using for the last 50 years if we want to win this.
>>
>>70406381
Kek this.
>>
File: cuckwilson.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cuckwilson.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
BETA UPRISING WHEN?
>>
Shut down Milo and Spencer, get more Dailystormers on board
>>
>>70414732
Who the hell is running around screaming 'lynch the niggers' and other edgy /pol/ memes irl? Even the fucking KKK doesn't do that now and get offended if they're called white 'supremacists'.

By definition to be accepted as 'not racist' by leftists is to be in favor of white minorities and persecution in our own countries.

You either want to destroy whites and their civilizations or you're a racist. You're trying to find middle ground with such an extreme marxist ideology that leaves room for none.
>>
>>70415016
> get more Dailystormers on board
Andrew Anglin I can respect.

Out of all the Jews I've ever seen preaching, there's ONE I think is OK, which is based brother Nathanael.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

Anglin said he won't associate with him because he's an ethnic jew.

That goes a long way in my book.
>>
>>70415016
>Dailystormers
You mean all 15 that are not FBI agents/trolls/literal psychopaths?
>>
>>70415067

I've found a good way to handle a liberal who wants to debate you is to open with accusations of racism,sexism, or any other ism you can find at the first slightly ist thing they say, talk over them, then grandstand and repeat the accusation of ism, they usually don't know how to handle it and fold under pressure allowing you to then decide the tone moving forward at which point you can lead the conversation into further methods of accusing them of bigotry while simultaneously making your agenda seem reasonable by comparison.
>>
>>70414732
>still being a normie irl
>>
>>70415206
>debating liberals
Don't even bother.
>>
>>70415182
Look what a jew thinks and do the opposite
>>
>>70415206

How I explain the methodology of this is simple, you have to identify what they seem most likely to believe in, berate them for it, don't let them talk, make fun of them for being a cowardly ist, and if they try to reassert control, bluster them out of it, shout at them as loudly as you can about how fucking ist they are until they shut the fuck up and let you have the spotlight again. This will destroy their attempts at virtue signaling or mounting a successful defense.
>>
>>70415336
Sounds like that would only work one on one.

Any crowd there and you'd get shouted down.

Plus it smells like arguing like a jew.

The time for talking with these fucks is over anyway.
>>
>>70415306

Well that's just it, the reason we lose in debate to liberals is because we are, as a general rule, better than them and unwilling to sink to their level. But the liberal brain does not acknowledge this, they supplant emotion for reason, so you have to bring it down to their level and win out in the tribal screaming match that liberal dialogue always degrades into, you have to be faster with accusations of moral impiety, louder than they can be, and swiftly dismantle any chance that they have a valid platform in the eyes of all assembled. You can't win a fair debate with liberals because they use exactly the tactics I've described. Pull their own gun on them.
>>
>>70415415
I'll leave that to you...

I prefer the subtle approach.

Basically I prefer to use humour to bring them round. You can get them to laugh then say "oh I shouldn't laugh..." then you've got them.
>>
File: 1448650565131.jpg (7 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1448650565131.jpg
7 KB, 208x243
>>70406474
>t. ???
>>
>>70406474
>we

back to faggeddit you go.

4chan is always going to be for fagots and niggers zone
>>
>>70413627
That's why we have to be more edgy to make the right look good in comparison. All this jew and nigger hating is just a way to desensitize the public, just like hardcore commies make socialist policies look moderate.
>>
>>70415109
I wonder that if every jew converted to Christianity would they start acting like Brother Nathanael.
I mean their trained at being scholars so they could be some kind of super-priests.

Until God shows me otherwise I won't trust any single one of them.
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.