[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baba Vanga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 261x193
She knew this was all coming /pol/
She fucking knew!!

>the American brothers will fall when attacked by steel birds!

>the 44th president will be black but he will also be the last president.

>Europe will be invaded by the Muslims who will change Europe as we know it, eventually taking Rome and holding that as the center capital.

>nearly all of Europe will then be ravaged with war that eventually leaves the place a wasteland nearly completely devoid of life

>China will rise to power and eventually bring the fall of the United States of America

>America will retaliate with a climate change weapon in an effort to bring Christianity back to Rome.

It goes on and on.

Yet somehow we have all these liberal cucks who don't have any concern for anything else but their wants and needs for shit they aren't even actually entitled to. Rather than focusing on closing our borders, bolstering our defenses and getting our shit together in preparation for the shit storm aproaching. Get your guns everyone and clench your anus'

It's happening!
>>
whos this hag?
>>

trump dictatorship confirmed
>>
File: sandersteinbergowitz.jpg (70 KB, 580x551) Image search: [Google]
sandersteinbergowitz.jpg
70 KB, 580x551
>>70406046

>muh civil war

pls let it be so...
>>
>>70406046
I have then same revelations on Magic Mushrooms man.

"Yes jesus loves me yes he does"
>>
>>70406102
Bulgarian fortuneteller
>>
Proof?
>>
>>70406191
>God-Emperor
>>
File: papa shango.jpg (14 KB, 236x300) Image search: [Google]
papa shango.jpg
14 KB, 236x300
>>70406046

Meaning the next guy or harpy will be a dictator.
Seems ironically legit. The whytes can't compete against the supernatural, their spirit level is nonexistent.

So it is written, so shall it be done
>>
Proof to any of these claims. Documemnts? Footage?
>>
>>70406530
my mistake uragay
>>
>>70406858
http://www.google.com

Best source for anything. But instead of using it, you'll just sit there scrolling and refreshing until someone spoonfeeds you.
>>
>>70407003
>just google it yourself
Fuck off retard. Fortune telling doesnt real.
>>
File: 1452594893820.png (233 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
1452594893820.png
233 KB, 600x425
>>70407003
Here is the thing, I have Googled it. All that comes up is an interview from 2003 which includes no predictions. No documentation of her ever saying these things. Just videos from tinfoils taking info from websites which also include no proof to her claims.

Now, are you willing to provide me with proof, or are you going to hide behind the excuse of "im not gonna spoonfeed you"? Aka "I have no proof either."
>>
>>70406046
>implying that you need to be physic to see the obvious future
>>
>>70407409
fuck i meant psychic
>>
>>70407320
Only lists of predictions and those which she alledgedly got right in the past. Not who wrote them down or if they where written down at all, no nothing, not even proof of her existing. No direct testimonies from the hundreds of thousand of people who visited her over the years.

OP should be the first to go on the day of the rope. Literally dumber than niggers.
>>
>>70407846
>not even proof of her existing.
Are you retarded?There are so many books about her and people who meet her.There was also a huge waiting list to meet her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGyB9zr0ocY
>>
>>70408061
Is there footage of her predicting events in the past that came true? No?
Didnt think so.
>>
>>70408412
There are testimonies and word to word quoting (im sure there is also a footage but cant be bothered to search it)which people would have no point in lying and couldn't fake it anyway.I dont even believe what she says anyway but you're really stupid if you think that her predictions are faked.
>>
>>70408061
>moonrunes translated into moonrunes
Nice source faggot.
>>
File: Perfectly_Calm.gif (331 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
Perfectly_Calm.gif
331 KB, 500x373
Whether she's real or not, which she was, the fact of the matter still stands that we're on the verge of all the happening.

I mean, look at Europe right now. It's pretty fucked, isn't it?

Again, you're all concerned with the now. Caring more about sources and not realizing that this is all actually happening. Which was the point of this thread. Something you all completely missed. Faggots.
>>
>>70406046
Everything OP says will not happen.

Panic monger retard.

Go back to Zerohedge.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.