[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He holds the Bible high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed.jpg (35 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
35 KB, 512x288
He holds the Bible high
>>
and he outmaneuvers me for delegates
>>
>>70405848
What happens when the GOP steals his way in?

Trump is not Führer enough to pull a 3rd party and cause bad things after the election.
>>
>>70405848
Lol. Are you really naive enough to think the GOP will be loyal to Cruz come the convention? They're only propping him up to force things to convention. Once they're there, they will drop him like a rock and shove Ryan or Kasich into the race.
>>
>>70405964
In total honesty, if one cannot manage to navigate one's way through a single party's politics and effectively bully and dealmake all opposition into favorable concession, how can one expect to be the leader of the free world?

I read The Art of the Deal and I'm still waiting to be impressed here.
>>
>>70405848
"outmaneuvers"
>uses same excuse people do to save money when it should be called "stealing"
Still holding to those MSM talking points? How fucking hard is it to realize that Cruz isn't electable, especially given that his little scandal is unfolding?
>>
File: digitals.jpg (22 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
digitals.jpg
22 KB, 512x288
Double repeating digitals and Trump wins.
>>
>>70406163
It's not over yet, cuckboy. I can't wait for the day we string conservatism up and hang it from the gallows. President Trump is just phase 1.
>>
>>70406067
Cruz keeps winning caucuses. He has a solid ground game. He's on-record inculcating Trump pledgeds.

>>70406183
Go to bed, Angela.
>>
File: clinton vs cruz or trump.jpg (241 KB, 874x770) Image search: [Google]
clinton vs cruz or trump.jpg
241 KB, 874x770
>>70406183
>How fucking hard is it to realize that Cruz isn't electable
I will never understand how Trump supporters use this as an argument.
>>
>>70405848
sighed the vicious rat
>>
File: btfo1.jpg (70 KB, 700x743) Image search: [Google]
btfo1.jpg
70 KB, 700x743
>>70405848
>>
>>70406318
It's very easy for someone to say they will do something and then just... not do it. Cruz can appeal to as many people as he wants to, but Republicans still don't care for him. They've been instructed to play along and prop Cruz up, because otherwise they would never get to convention in the first place.

However, once the first round of ballots ends, he's going to find himself completely abandoned. After all, he fulfilled any purpose that the GOP had for him.

I would wager that Cruz is well aware of this, and that he plans to get things to the brink of convention to force Trump to the negotiating table for a SC nomination or the Vice-Presidency. After all, why should he think for one second that the GOP isn't looking for every opportunity to stab him in the back?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.