[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW Endgame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1459812112990.gif (2 MB, 667x384) Image search: [Google]
1459812112990.gif
2 MB, 667x384
Do SJWs, BLM, feminists, etc. realize that the world they want is a nonfunctional nightmare or do they just not care?
>>
They don't even know what they want. They have no solid foundation or program.

They are degenerate parasites, puppets of liberalism and gobalism.
>>
It's a mixed bag of nuts.

You have some obliviously stupid and have no clue what's going on, while showing up to vote for their gibsmedats.

Then you have the few that benefit from leftistism, and are looking forward to watching the world be set on fire.
>>
>>70404839
it works perfectly well in plato's world of forms
>>
>>70404839
Think they are fighting a patriarchy, replace whatever patriarchy we had with an Islamic one, they aren't very sharp for college educated intellectuals.
>>
File: 1453841253466.jpg (40 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
1453841253466.jpg
40 KB, 600x447
is there a point at which SJWs will be satisfied with the progess they've made, hang up their hammers and sickles and start doing real work?

where is that point, do you think? what will our society look like when SJWs are sated?
>>
>>70404839
For many of them, there is perhaps one core idea that truly does benefit them and if not a bit naive is actually noble in some aspects

But they get suckered into becoming blind and irrational zealots who have to align with EVERY SINGLE POSITION in order to get their progressive cred

I believe the phrase is 'drinking the kool-aid'
>>
>>70405234
They will never be satisfied. For an average SJW, rentseeking is about the only reliable source of income.
>>
>>70405234
It will never be enough, but I believe they will turn on and slaughter one another before that day happens.

With an ideology so nebulous, and based entirely on hate of people who don't agree with you, they are bound to start eating one another sooner rather than later.

Just look at how they're ostricizing gays.
>>
>>70404839
There is no foresight. It's just something to complain about because what else are you going to do in all that free time you have as a first worlder?
I mean, some of the shit they are fighting
>manspreading
I mean, really?
The ride will never end, because they will literally invent things to fight against, will always give themselves a reason to be both the victim and have a false sense of moral superiority over your common folk who don't jump on the bandagon.
>>
>>70404839
The unofficial motto of Postmodernism is: "the final aim is nothing".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRgvfruhPo
>>
>>70404839
They care too much. Because every ideology under the SJW umbrella is given the same value, a 1 or a 0, the ability to sustain the ideology will become that much harder to keep alive. Under this umbrella, there is already massive infighting of who/what gets a 1 and who/what gets a 0.

We all know that people are not equal, cultures are not equal, thought is not equal and opinions + beliefs are not equal. However the SJW tries desperately to level this for every conceivable thing and it's simply not possible or realistic.

What I find totally fucking awesome as I eat my popcorn from my comfy chair is how the first wave of liberals took over college campuses and set up their echo chambers of diversity and equal this and equal that. As the indoctrination continued through the decades we find the very people who set this system up are being utterly eaten alive by their current offspring. The liberal system is literally imploding around us, and the only casualties are those who bought into it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.