[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bruce 'The Boss' Springsteen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 11330038_ori.jpg (49 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
11330038_ori.jpg
49 KB, 800x533
What's your take on Bruce 'BS' Sprinsgteen?

>Springsteen canceled his Sunday concert in Greensboro to protest HB2, which rolls back an anti-discrimination statute instituted in Charlotte, and also bans trans residents from using restrooms according to their gender identities.

Is he based?
>>
>>70404550
Cuck from the armpit of America.
>>
BOYCOTT PAYPAL! BOYCOTT PAYPAL! BOYCOTT PAYPAL! BOYCOTT PAYPAL!
BOYCOTT PAYPAL! BOYCOTT PAYPAL!
BOYCOTT PAYPAL! BOTCOTT PAYPAL!
BOYCOTT PAYPAL! BOYCOTT PAYPAL!
>>
>>70404550
He wrote the most patriotic anthem of our time, "Born in the USA". He can do no wrong.
>>
File: 1234345456.jpg (101 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
1234345456.jpg
101 KB, 1100x619
>>70404550

CAITLYN SPRINGSTEEN STUNNING AND BRAVE
>>
File: image.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>70404550
>Springsteen
>steen
Seems legit
>>
>>70404550

You think Springsteen gives a fuck about the fags?

He probably smeared a few queers back in his prime when it was cool and generally accepted.

It was a brilliant tactical maneuver to gain instant brownie points with the liberal MSM and to sell more tickets for his upcoming concerts.
>>
I miss Clarence
>>
>>70404550
>state passes law you don't agree with
>take it out on your fans in that state

what the fuck kind of "activism" is this? i'd be fucking pissed if I lived in North Carolina and actually liked his shitty music. Springsteen is a fucking charlatan. The real working man's poet is Bob Seger.
>>
IT'S THE FREEMARKET
IT'S THE FREEMARKET
IT'S THE FREEMARKET

... That's what a free market does. Investors, entrepreneurs, and workers get to choose where they spend their money and do business.

Every dollar you spent is a vote for a company. How can conservatives who support this bill not see the irony.. The very thing you cherish (free market) is punishing this bill for existing.

Get fucking stump'd. Now the free market works and you all say, "omg wtf SJW"
>>
>>70404550
Like his music, but the guy's always been a drama whore. Him and Prince.
>>
File: skydivers.webm (987 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
skydivers.webm
987 KB, 600x338
>>70404840

I bet it's your wife's son's favorite song.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.