[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bruce Springsteen cancels concert to nc over "anti lgbt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>Bruce Springsteen cancels concert to nc over "anti lgbt laws"
Good riddance you faggot we don't want you faggots here anyways
/pol/s thought?
>>
To think I actually used to listen to this faggots music
Well no longer I've deleted all him music off my Spotify and I will never listen to him again
>>
Well no longer I've deleted all him music off my Spotify and I will never listen to him again
>>
>>
File: (you).jpg (67 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
67 KB, 500x354
>>70404442
>>70404501
>>70404831
>>70405500
>>
Calm down m8, is just music man, chill
>>
>>70404442
He was actually singing, born in the US gay
because apparently coddling the sick minded of society to feel encouraged is the american dream
>>
>>70404442
It should be like the bakery forced to make a wedding cake for the homosexuals. Christians didn't want to support something they did not believe in, yet the outcry was to force them to do so.
So force him to play, even if he doesn't want to, even if it is against his conviction.
Wouldn't that be a taste of their own medicine?
>>
File: GenderRelations.jpg (535 KB, 1086x1080) Image search: [Google]
GenderRelations.jpg
535 KB, 1086x1080
"I'm gonna punish all my fans in NC who wanted to see me because of some guys in their government"

What a self absorbed thing to do. The jews have him scared of his own shadow.
>>
File: 1433526110501.jpg (63 KB, 426x296) Image search: [Google]
1433526110501.jpg
63 KB, 426x296
>>70404501
>>70404831
>>70405500
That's a bit of an overreaction don't you think? His music still influenced you why would this change things? You're acting like those retards who want to remove Cosby's awards because even though he had a positive affect on the black community it was found out he raped people when he was completely irrelevant. Or how we're not supposed to care what our founding fathers did because they owned slaves.

You can hate him as a person but try to feel independent about his art.
>>
He used to be based. What the fuck happened to him? Fame?
>>
>>70404442
what happened to the most based man in rock n' roll history, writes pro usa songs, fucking makes a song about 9/11. Visits troops. This is fucked
>>
>>70404442
yeah hollywood and your music industry have never been this distant and alien to me. This man was kinda once a popular fella with his born in the usa meme... Guess he was to fix this grossly interolerant song today....

Just kill them all before they all shit them selves and we lit have nothing left. I hate this age. Jewwood fuck off, we are no longer buying any of your kike filth
>>
>>70407523
"pro usa songs"
please tell me you're joking or have at least been diagnosed already for our safety
>>
>>70407671
Even though born in the usa is somewhat ironic it doesnt refute the fact that Springsteen used to be pro use. Hell he used to peform with a big fucking american flag behind him and 90% of his old material was a romanticism of small town America
>>
>>70407734
*pro usa
>>
>>70404442
That's awful nice of him.
>>
>>70407734
The usa isn't a single idea or object, he was pro some parts of it and against others. He was certainly against the government, at least at the time
>>
He can feel free to do whatever he wants. >>70407195
Let him denounce his actions with his wallet
>>
>>70407991
>Let him denounce his actions with his wallet
Which is fine to do. He doesn't have to support him in the future anymore, but to burn those bridges just because the person he sees now isn't the person he saw in the past is a bit childish. One of my favorite artists is a fucking hippie portland newage faggot but I can relate to all his music.
>>
IT'S THE FREEMARKET
IT'S THE FREEMARKET
IT'S THE FREEMARKET

... That's what a free market does. Investors, entrepreneurs, and workers get to choose where they spend their money and do business.

Every dollar you spent is a vote for a company. How can conservatives who support this bill not see the irony.. The very thing you cherish (free market) is punishing this bill for existing.

Get fucking stump'd. Now the free market works and you all say, "omg wtf SJW"
>>
>>70408868
what are malignant cultural forces desu?
>>
>>70404501
I'm a #cruzmissle now
>>
>>70408868
On the other hand, he's screwed venues out of a lot of time and money and disappointed a lot of his fans on the account of being a big fucking baby. You say you're going to do something and moves are made to make it happen, you don't get to drop everything and expect no response.
>>
File: 1413154006427.jpg (29 KB, 237x304) Image search: [Google]
1413154006427.jpg
29 KB, 237x304
>>70408868
>The very thing you cherish (free market) is punishing this bill for existing.
A few opportunistic brands pulling publicity stunts is hardly a punishment.
>>
I hope none of you guys buy Bruce Shitpring albums
>>
>springsteen
>springstein
>>
>>70409101
God no, I hate that faggot's garbage. The complete absence of quality aside, I don't understand how he became a paragon of manliness, he's a cunt from Jersey. Also, a lot of his songs are such pussyfests. I swear Dancing in the Dark has a period.
>>
Cliffs on the details of said new law?
>>
>>70408868
A free market doesnt force people to serve gays. They are trying to make the market free and these assholes are throwing a hissy fit
>>
File: 1448377241544.jpg (35 KB, 425x467) Image search: [Google]
1448377241544.jpg
35 KB, 425x467
Don't speak to me or my Spotify ever again
>>
>>70409227
My mother loves that shit

don't know why
>>
>>70409237
Essentially it lets people deny services in situations that violate their religious beliefs, i.e. a catering service can't get sued for refusing to work a gay wedding.
>>
>>70404442

The media won't even say these laws are directed at trannies, not gay people.

Speaking as a gay person, I'm happy NC is keeping mentally ill trannies out of women's locker rooms. Springsteen and all the rest of them are fucking morons.
>>
>>70409101
>people actual purchase media in current year
its 2016 people
>>
>>70409875
I buy stuff direct from people I like.
>>
>>70409295
So are you saying Springsteen should be forced to play there or what?
>>
>>70409815
It's not just lockerooms they passed a law that made any law favoring or protecting faggots/trannies since preferential treatment is completely against the Constitution and favoritism by a governing body is grounds for hangin
>>
>>70406651
You got a point. He is just punishing his fans because they voted the wrong representatives or whatever. He is just acting like a cunt, you can play a song or do business with people you disagree with, especially if it's such a minor issue.
>>
>>70404442
>springstien
>>
>>70404442
Everyone knows Springsteen is a limousine liberal. He's never worked a real day in his life, went straight into music after high school. Well, right after a good-old-fashioned draft dodge.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.