[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your thought on naturalized citizens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: wefwefwefwegge.png (424 KB, 862x492) Image search: [Google]
wefwefwefwegge.png
424 KB, 862x492
>>
>>70403552
Preferable to illegal scum, so long as it's regulated and a certain number per year are allowed in with the parameters set to restrict the flow of troublesome region's peoples, and they fully renounce their previous citizenship in order to better integrate into their new home.
>>
Anyone who can't trace their ancestors stepping off the Mayflower should fuck off.
>>
Was only put into place so niggers could vote
>>
>>70403552
I know this is an unpopular opinion around here, but my forefathers didn't found this place so wannabe nazi weeaboos could shit the place up.

Legal immigrants welcome.
>>
A little biased since I am one myself.

Unlike the border jumpers I had to prove I made my American employer millions of dollars to be approved , also I'm a conservative Anglo
>>
If they made it through the naturalization process I consider them fellow citizens. More or less. If they didn't grow up here they're always going to be foreigners in a sense.

And they can't be president.
>>
File: idiot.png (380 KB, 566x399) Image search: [Google]
idiot.png
380 KB, 566x399
>>70403552
>>
Civic nationalism is great. I think we need more of it. We should care about non-whites in the name of a stronger, better America.
>>
Anyone who isn't descended from the british should be bayoneted through the eye.
>>
>>70403932
founding fathers didn't let non-whites be citizens or immigrate
>>
>>70403760
Based. Anyone from post 1600 fuck off.
>>
>>70403685
And if they assimilate.
>>
>>70404508
Yeah, they should do more to fit into where they go, don't expect the people taking you in to bend over for you. I hate uppity shits who think that they deserve special treatment just for being homesick or some shit. If they want to come here, they need to make sacrifices.
>>
>>70403552
P.S. Quebecois stop pretending you're french. No one thinks you're sophisticated. Canadians hate you and the French hate you too.
>>
>>70404742
hon hon hon, mon bon homme
;)
>>
>>70404808
I hope you choke on poutine you degenerate.

(lowkey love you)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.