[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Robert Crumb/ >This exclusive i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: R Crumb.jpg (343 KB, 758x758) Image search: [Google]
R Crumb.jpg
343 KB, 758x758
What does /pol/ think of Robert Crumb/

>This exclusive interview was conducted by phone between publisher Alex Wood and Robert Crumb in March 2016. Crumb gives his opinions on the Industrial Revolution and why he is still a Communist.
http://www.crumbproducts.com/pages/about/IR.html
>>
>>70402873
Genius. Massively culturally important.
Of course like every major media figure he's on the wrong side (the mass media is the bluepilling) but he came up when things were still poorly sorted out. A lot of his older stuff is really radical now.
>>
>>70402973
>wrong side

You mean not the side you are on.
>>
He seems totally judaized.

But he at least has the balls to put his UN PC art out there, come what will
>>
>>70404171
What if the Jews are right?

You should read the interview.
>>
An old hippie burnout who got rich off of a few funny cartoons in the 70's.
>>
>>70402873

Had some weird fetishes.

Like Amazonia bird women that kill you with their thighs.

I liked Don Martin infinitely more.

And Al jaffe.
>>
The 60s were a time when an edgy socially awkward robot could become a cultural icon.
>>
stumped
>>
>>70404252

What if you could give some sauce?
>>
>>70404994
There's a link to the interview in the OP.
>>
>>70404603
Unlike now.
>>
>>70402873
Wouldn't trade places with him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.