[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITS BTFO- HEAD OF ANGLICAN CHURCH IS SON OF A CUCKOLDING!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: archbisopcuck.png (2 MB, 2542x1458) Image search: [Google]
archbisopcuck.png
2 MB, 2542x1458
OK, so the archbishop of Canterbury (Head of Anglican Church, even though technically their walking-zomibe queen is "symbolic head" queen) is literally the cuckold son of a scumbag, and not just any scumbag-- the real son of CHURCHILL'S PRIVATE SECRETARY, the single most evil, "Eternal Anglo," Jew-Controlled lacky in all of British-- MAYBE WORLD-- History!
Churchill was SCUM OFTHE EARTH! Got ~100k Brits killed all total between Gallipoli (in fairness, it was mostly Aussies, kiwis, an dIndians) and the resulting events simply bc he never bothered to check if the place HAD FUCKING CLIFFS that could not be climbed!)
But Jesus, this is almost too much. Whenever I think I can't take the embarrassment of being a Catholic bc of our Commie, Jesuit, "Liberation Theology" Pope, you Anglos always make me feel better.
Thanks. :0 :0 :0
"The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby has confirmed that he is the illegitimate son of a one-time private secretary to Winston Churchill.
Welby, the most senior figure in the Anglican Communion consisting of some 85million Christians globally, said the news had come as a 'complete surprise'.
The 60-year-old only made the discovery in the last four weeks - but insisted tonight he was not disturbed by it."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530902/This-comes-complete-surprise-Archbishop-Canterbury-s-shock-discovering-illegitimate-son-Churchill-s-private-secretary.html#ixzz45IugkNDk
>>
I can't get over this-- first all the female bishops, the LESOBO Bishops, then Gay Bishops, christ only knows what's next (bestiality ain't far).

Togive context, I went to an "elite" prep school were the presbyterians never missed a chance to shit on us as "truly royal to Rome, not the US," all the shit over Benedict (last decent poe we had, never should have surrendered the throne...)
For those of you who don't get why this is such a big deal, the head of their Church is not only a child of cuckoldry, but also of the personal secretary of one of the greatest scumbags of all history, and no matter what they may say, you know his "father" never knew the truth."
The "Eternal Anglos," the ones who destroyed Europe's last chance to free itself of the Jewish yoke and sold out their genetic kin for Jewish Geld to set the world on fire, have their church led by the son of a KEK.
As bad as our liberation theology, south american scumbag may be, this is just fucking mortifying in every sense!!
Well, Brits explain yourselves...
>>
Bump-- do you people not realize what his means???
>>
Holy shit, it is true. Is their any culture more fucked up than WASP culture?
As big a cancer on Christianity as Israel firsters
>>
Any Brits here-- how are people reacting to this? Please tell me people are angry at least??
Please???
>>
>>70402765
Are you a Presbyterian m8te? This is literally like something right out of the "the Borgias--" wealthy private secretary of Churchill, the Jews' #1 henchman, inserts hi sown sone in position as top churchman in the UK...
We're now officially at Borgia levels of nepotism, sex scandal, and corruption in the Anglican church!
>>
>>70402765
>>70402938
nobody cares, christianity is irrelevant as paganism in modern day britain
>>
I'd like to pretend I could just wash this off desu, butvthuscdoes sting.
Even the lesbo/fag bishops, ok so long as we didn't have to deal with it... But this is fuckin beyond... The cuckold son of churchill's private secretary runs our Church. Jesus.
This is... Anyone know of a good Russian Orthodox Church in Boston area desu?
>>
>>70403079
>nobody cares, christianity is irrelevant as paganism in modern day Britain
Britbong, this is the guy who baptizes/does funerals/marries your "royal family... Don't tell me "no one cares," it front page on literally every British Press site.
It' also scary as shit to see Christianity dying out in UK by your attutide, bc it's out last line of defense against the Saracen taking over the entire nation...
>>
I still go to a Pyrsbetetusn Chuch desu... Wondering if passtor will address this on Sunday...
>>
>Winston Churchill's private secretary
>Winston Churchill's private
>Winston Churchill

BASED WC leads the Church from beyond the grave.
Blood of WC annointing every royal, PM, order of the crown
>>
If you're gonna reply to every uk flag post with t. Muhammad you don't get to say Christianity represents us you cuck
>>
His mum being a cheating whore ain't his fault.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.