[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW/BuzzFeed Fat Acceptance Cringe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459947140529.jpg (148 KB, 788x1161) Image search: [Google]
1459947140529.jpg
148 KB, 788x1161
https://youtu.be/3vH_9pgWExY

66k up voters and only 6k down.

This degenerate needs a wakeup call. Fat related diseases have become the #1 cause of preventable health costs since 2013, overtaking tobacco.
>>
>>70401290
bumperino
>>
>>70401290

This is like putting a band aid over your gas light when its on empty. The underlying cause of your stink flaps is because you have extremely large pockets of fat. That is not normal.

You do not need to eat. Stop eating. You will not die if you don't eat for 1 day. the less you eat, the less you'll want to eat. Fat people are almost never active enough to burn off the excess calories they consume.

If you want to lay around watching tv or internet, stop eating. Once a day, your stomach will shrink after a few days. Just keep something surgery on hand because you're probably diabetic.
>>
>People walk up to me and say, "representation"
wut
>>
i want to send an envelope full of anthrax to buzzfeed hq
>>
>be full-figured lady
>wear high waist skirt and cropped long sleeve so that only my upper tummy line showed

I'd do it again. Even the first time I saw a fat girl do it, it didn't seem weird. I think as long as stretch marks aren't showing it's all fair game.
>>
>>70402031
>The underlying cause of your stink flaps is because you have extremely large pockets of fat
Bullshit. It's because they don't fucking shower properly or can't reach, or go multiple days/weeks without showering.

My cousin's fat as fuck but he always smells like pomegranates because he showers with pomegranate-scented body soap. Literally all you have to do is clean your fat flaps every day and you won't smell like death.
>>
AHAHAHAHAH

Watch this buzzfeed fag get LITERALLY cuckolded

>https://youtu.be/Vtl1lrnUUaM?t=4m53s
>>
>>70401290
We just have to encourage her to gain more weight so she can blog about knee problems, gout, heart disease, and mansplanning doctors
>>
Can we post cringe that has nothing to do with being fat?
https://youtu.be/AMHfJ1f4K3c
>bro tier
>>
>>70402701

That was cringe worthy.

Bernie fag BTFO
>>
File: Trash.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
Trash.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>70401290

>I'm a spoiled fat ugly cunt and I refuse to take responsibility over my poor life choices. Please accept me.
>>
I don't care how thick she is but she looks so cute in those outfits
>>
bumperino homerinos
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.