[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of this? Why is it such a big deal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
What's the point of this? Why is it such a big deal?
>>
DUDE
>>
A
>>
>>70401246
Vaporwave
>>
Leaf
>>
feels good man
>>
I like weed
>>
Degenerate
>>
weed is for patricians
>>
>>70401246
because it's fashionable to keep away from self-governance and personal liberty now. A trait that has been lost due to the influx of statist bootlicking cuckoldry that infests the "conservative" party and edgy crypto-facists and communists
>>
I used to be a DUDE but now that I've moved on to better things (pills) I can see how it's the most annoying fucking thing ever
>>
/pol/ is wrong, there is nothing wrong with weed
>>
It feels good.

Some faggots overdo it and become bums though. Also, we are so clueless about the health effects so i like to stay away.
>>
>>70401460
You're looking too much into this
>>
Weed makes vidya more fun and masturbating better until your tolerance goes up and then it's pretty much just something to do/a ritual. My girl and I smoke every once in a while to fuck on it but other than that, meh.
>>
lets summon canada
>>
File: deathlikesilence.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
deathlikesilence.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
>>70401486
>>
File: 1438567014153s.jpg (4 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1438567014153s.jpg
4 KB, 125x123
>>70401246
LMAO
>>
>>70401429

Weed is for Jamaicans.
>>
File: 1457509996208.png (358 KB, 634x359) Image search: [Google]
1457509996208.png
358 KB, 634x359
Weed doesn't do shit for my chronic pain. I hate libtard faggets that pretend it's a fucking panacea.

>muh cancer killing properties!
>muh glaucoma
>muh anti-nausea for chemo pacients!

fuck off, you just want to get high
>>
>>70401671
What's causing your chronic pain?
>>
>>70401429
Psychedelics are the patrician tier of drugs, which needs a conscious effort to create undesirable cultures around, or else your intelligentsia working class will get hooked. This is why the media pushes dude weed lmao culture, since it's the gateway to LSD and shrooms.

Could you imagine if a bunch of genuinely smart people got together and started tripping regularly? If 1984 taught you anything, it's that populist politics fears you, especially if you're a computer programmer.
>>
>>
>>70401246
It's addictive and people like it a lot

Kind of like cigarettes except they're not quite as bad. But, like cigarettes decades ago, we're not quite sure of all the bad things that will come out of widespread and prolific use of weed.

We can fucking guess though
>>
>>70401246
It's literally a "DON'T LIKE THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE" argument from real idiots. I don't see any possible negative consequence from legalizing it.
>>
>>70401491
DUUUDE YOU THINK TOO MUCH LMAO JUST CHILL XDXD
>>
>>70401671
Weed is for slow, dull, consistent pains, even then you're stl aware of it unlike opiates its just less unpleasant. Do not take weed for chronic sharp pains, in fact weed will set that off.

>>70401490
A lot of mental health effects of weed are very correlation vs causation. Weed isn't addictive nor expensive, so if someone is abusing it maybe they just have too much time on their hands? Such as being unemployed?

>>70401477
That's cause you're a "frustrated" tweaker.
>>
>>70401874
Nicotine as physically addicting. THC is psychologicallying addicting. Learn the difference.
>>
>>70401671
It doesn't numb the pain, but it sure can take the mind off the constant buzzing of the nerves!

I know somebody who had 5 disks in their spine taken out and suffers severe pain every single day. When you're on the strongest opiates known to mankind for 10 years and it does nothing, ANY type of anything will definitely help you.

Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for somebody else. Don't judge! :)
>>
>>70401753
I had my acetabulum (hip) fractured in 3 places when some nigger ran a red light and tboned me. Now I have a bunch of hardware, ie plates and screws holding everything together.
I'm getting better through PT, but it's gonna be with me for a while
>>
I was actually wondering why people that use weed defend it with their life, but OK.
>>
>>70401994
ass blasted stoner detected
>>
File: 1460181008668.png (357 KB, 490x491) Image search: [Google]
1460181008668.png
357 KB, 490x491
>>70401794
>>
>>70401671
It's actually super helpful for migrane headaches.
>>
>>70402039
I see. Yeah, my mom has a degenerative spine condition and weed never did shit for her pain. She was really hoping it would too. People need to stop saying it does shit for pain because it's getting people's hopes up and it's bullshit.
>>
>>70401975
>>70402017
>>70402179
yeah, y'all are probably right. It just doesn't work for me and i'm tired of people saying DUDE WEED to me. different strokes for different folks
>>
>>70401794
>how the judge/media makes out
>>70402169
>how it actually is

>>70402017
>>70402039
Eek.

>>70402121
That's the strawman, the reality is people actually defend it by alluding to studies/science and avoid the fuck out of anecdotes because everyone knows a loser stoner. It's when people are using science other people have to shut the fuck up.

Like that lindybeige guy said, don't talk about emotional issues unless you have the numbers.

>>70402281
Culture is fabricated man.

Just like black hip hop culture, it's designed to keep them down and make them, and even their sympathisers, easily identifiable. The real faggots in this situation are the ones that are well off and conforming to these cultures, how interesting that they're always media personalities. Maybe not an issue in the ""tolerant progressive"" 00s and 10s, but how long do you think that's going to stick around for?

>>70402242
I'm sceptical the weed can be used medically by people not used to it.
>>
>>70401671
The "Health benefits" people use to justify smoking are straight retarded. Sure it might help but the primary reason they are doing it is to get high.
>>
>>70402242
People expecting that opiate soothe will be disappointed. No, cannabis is not a pain reliever, but allows you to better deal with the pain. Anecdotally, I have a leg length discrepancy that fucks with my lower back and a little weed helps me to isolate the feel of tension so that I can work it out with kneading and stretching.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.