[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Plan On Sending Them Back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (36 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 1334x750
This may be going out on a limb but why don't we just pay blacks to leave?
All we need to do is make it seem like one of those cucky campaigns like "blacks have unfairly been enslaved into the US and its still affecting them to this day. Unfortunately due to the oppressive American society, many blacks who don't feel like they are where their hearts belong can't afford to follow this dream. That is why the US government will now give you $100,000 to live like a king in the heart of Africa!"
They'd go bananas right? Blacks left and right, due to their inability to think over their decisions properly, hope onto the plane and get the fuck out. We make them sign a contract that says they renounce their citizenship and they can't come back. This seems like it would cost a lot but in reality $100,000 is just a little less than 3 years on welfare.
I would like to think that in the long run this would be a good investment.
Thoughts?
>>
>100k
>waste it in no time
>go back and riot

Shitty plan, OP.
>>
>>70400514
$100k is definitely enough for $40 acres and a mule in Africa
>>
>>70400514
honestly we really should. those dumb enough to fall for such a shitty ad would be criminals and BLM activists anyway. Hell the good blacks would stay and race relations improve.
>>
>>70400576
What part of cant come back dont you understand
>>
Literally already happened, Liberia?? Fucking American pigdog learn your history
>>
>>70400514
How would the Dems ever win an election?
>>
>>70400827
who cares what happens to them if they aren't white
>>
>>70400871
If no blacks, who would republicans blame?
>>
>>70401174
Hispanics. Then when they're gone we would have no problems, ergo, nobody to blame.
>>
>>70400514
If the government paid you $1 million to move to Kenya (a pretty safe country), would you do it?

Even as a white.
>>
>>70401546
And nobody to blame, and more people would vote Democrat.
>>
>choosing to permanently move to africa

even niggers aren't this stupid
>>
>>70401626
I've been offered that for jobs in sub Sahara Africa, still didn't go. Make way less than that here in southern USA.
>>
>>70401174
Blame for what ? All-time low criminality ? Lower number of rapes ? Halving of the welfare burden ?
>>
>>70401674
And bring in non-whites and their problems and then people would complain about the problems again and they'd vote Republican.

This is the cycle of American democracy.
>>
>>70400514
would only work if wall. Obv. muds currently have no problem finding their way into US, and getting far more than 100k in benefits over the course of a few years.
>>
>>70401802
This. And smarter white liberal would warn them, in PC terms, of the conditions in Africa.

They would still agree to discuss on the 100K offer on the table though.

(not to distribute it among blacks directly, of course, but perhaps to keep it, in their collective name, on the bank account of the Gluckenstein Group for the Management of Suffering)
>>
>>70401840
Republicans are often accused of getting votes from people that like to blame blacks/hispanics.

Is it true that East-Asians do not have jokes? If you do, can you tell me one? I have heard that you lack "advanced humour" = humour beyond people hurting/embarrassing themselves.
>>
>>70401821
What kind of jobs?

And why not? It would not be permanent?
>>
>>70402313
>Is it true that East-Asians do not have jokes? If you do, can you tell me one?
Can : Western men.
>>
>>70400514
>pays niggers to leave Muricca
>niggers take the free money
>niggers do jack shit

You're autistic cuckold.
>>
>>70402565
That is banter, not a joke.

"My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked."
This is the kind of joke I am talking about (not that it is funny).

Do you guys understand irony?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.